Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Trip ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Second Trip ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Second Trip ^.^   Second Trip ^.^ EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Okay, well I got back from my second trip to WWoHP, and I am Happy.... but also kind of disappointed.

Well they got A LOT more merchandise, and stuff. Like in august when I went they didn't have you-know-poo in Zonko's BUT THEY HAVE IT NOW ^.^ .....I bought a jar Very Happy They also have more wands, and t-shirts and stuff.
But omg, I took a picture of one of the days I was there because it was so busy that we couldn't even move. We were standing there for like 5 minutes trying to get through, but nobody could go anywhere. I'll try to put up a picture, but idk if it'll work for me...
Second Trip ^.^ 60575011

But i was disappointed cause in August when I went all the employees were super nice and related to us, like the workers would give you a high five if you were wearing their house colors, and teasing other employees who didn't see anyone from their house. (me and my friends turned it into a competition to see who could get the most high fives Very Happy ) but this time they were just like "yupp, I'm doing my job. You are just another annoying park guest..." (trust me they are thinking this, I was thinking that constantly when I was at work at an amusement park >.> )

Okay, onto specific stories:::

1) While I was there I went onto the Ripsaw Falls ride (a log flume in Islands of Adventure), and less than 10 minutes after we got off it CAUGHT ON FIRE!!!! Yea, talk about creepy Razz

2) If I had gone to florida ONE DAY EARLIER!!!!!!!!! I would have been there the same day as TOM FREAKING FELTON! Also, if I had stayed there for ONE EXTRA DAY I could have gotten free butterbeer because that was the day they got to 1 million butterbeer's sold, so they gave out a shit ton of free butterbeer.
I was SO CLOSE to two AMAZING EXPERIENCES. I. Am. Devastated. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

Second Trip ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Trip ^.^   Second Trip ^.^ EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh my gosh, that's intensely crowded. *Passes out*
More merchandise FTW!
Oh gosh, the employees were awesome in August. They're probably getting tired of it, though. I made the biggest fool out of myself talking to employees who called you a muggle, but it was amazing fun and for once I didn't care about looking stupid xD. Let me just say that back in August the best employees I communicated with were the train conductor (he was amazing fun xD) and some girls in Honeydukes (they said I could live in the attic with the House Elves for eight galleons a month xD Made. My. Life.).
I'm sort of afraid to go back but also wishing I could go back after this news. The employees' attitude is a big part of the experience. I sorta feel bad for them, a lot of people are CRAZY obnoxious and it's just part of their job to be nice. I don't think I'd want to work at an amusement park, and I'm sure your experience with that job wasn't exactly a stroll in the daisies (lol) either. One guy in The Three Broomsticks was talking to me and my mom and said we were the nicest people he's spoken to all day, and then he got in trouble for being out of character. I was like AWWWWW! We didn't want to get you in trouble!
But I could ramble about that for a long, long time.
I do believe my best friend was there at the same time as you. She texted me from inside the park saying "Wow, it's incredibly amazing! I love it so much! Except I can't see the stores." XD CLEARLY it was crowded, but I didn't realize it was that bad!
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Second Trip ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Trip ^.^   Second Trip ^.^ EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 pm

yea it was only really bad that one day, but it was still pretty busy the other days, just not to that extent.

okay, talking about amazing employees: in august we went into Ollivanders because I wanted to check if they had gotten my wand in stock yet (they had been sold out), and the guy who was working there was called Will, and he was AH-MAZING! He was super nice and funny, and he recognized my AVPM shirt and said it was an "awesome musical" and he was like laughing and joking with us, and he said instead of waiting for the wand to be in stock we should go to customer services and complain then they would ship it to us, but the was he was saying it was hilarious.

And amazing employees for december-january, ok since I was there around x-mas time in Suess Landing in Islands of Adventure they were having "Grinchmas" so there were Who's from whoville walking around, and me and my cousin took a picture with them, but she was wearing an AVPM shirt, and one of the who's saw it and he was like "second thought about pigfarts? I don't usually think about pigs farting, so i don't think i could have a second thought about it" but the other one was like "no, it's from that musical on youtube. It had Darren Criss in it, you know that dream boat from glee."
Oh yea, I had a conversation about Darren Criss with a Who from Whoville, your jealous Wink xP
Back to top Go down
Lumos

Second Trip ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Trip ^.^   Second Trip ^.^ EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:40 am

I was at the Wizarding World at exactly the same time as you. I think I can see the corner of my head in the picture you posted, haha. It was so crowded! It was my first time, but waiting in line for the Forbidden Journey for 2 hours was worth it! I wish I could go back, but less crowded, and live there forever.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Second Trip ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Trip ^.^   Second Trip ^.^ EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 am

Lumos wrote:
I was at the Wizarding World at exactly the same time as you. I think I can see the corner of my head in the picture you posted, haha. It was so crowded! It was my first time, but waiting in line for the Forbidden Journey for 2 hours was worth it! I wish I could go back, but less crowded, and live there forever.

WOAH!!! Creepy! That is really awesome though. That would be hilarious if that is your head in the picture though!
Was that the only day you were there, or did you go any other days that it was a little bit less crowded?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Trip ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Trip ^.^   Second Trip ^.^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Trip ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Wizarding World of Harry Potter-
Jump to: