Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:50 pm

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!

....sorry. XD
Who else loves that song?? If I could get it on iTunes without having to buy the whole Goblet of Fire soundtrack, I'd buy it (I can't afford to buy the whole album [in other words I'm just too cheap XD])

...Yeahhhh. There's really no purpose to this post. I just felt like trying to liven things up 'round here XD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 am

lmao, I feel like we keep doing this. Going away for a super long time, randomly coming back and posting some shtuff, then disappearing again.... I'm not gonna lie I think the site is kinda dead... or at least dying a slow death >.> xP
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

...You make a point, haha.
I apologize for my initial disappearance. If we could get some more people I bet it'd last a bit longer. I'll try to stick around for a bit longer, I promise Razz
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 pm

lol, no worries, everyone disappears at some point or another. and yea it probably would last longer if we had more people, but i feel like we need to be more active on the site in order to even KEEP new members, and considering our record what are the chances of all of us coming back and consistently coming on for a while xP lmao

but yayyyyy I hope you do stick around for a while ^-^

(btw, sorry if this post seemed really cynical and sarcastic, i kinda just got some really bad news so i'm kind of in a cynical mood, i don't mean to be though!)
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:16 pm

I could go on AverageWizard.com and post a link to this site; that's how I found it XD

Thanks, I'll try to be as active as I can! Smile

(It's totally fine! I'm really sorry to hear you got bad news. I hope everything gets better!)
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
I could go on AverageWizard.com and post a link to this site; that's how I found it XD

Thanks, I'll try to be as active as I can! Smile

(It's totally fine! I'm really sorry to hear you got bad news. I hope everything gets better!)

That's how I found it too.. maybe if we spam the comments with the link fellow AWs might join us..... But it's also summer (almost for me) and the internet it a lot more less guilt stricken during the summer since there's no homework, studying, etc. to do. Like right now for example.

Does anyone have any advice on writing an essay to get into a peer leadershipy thing? How to brag without coming across as egoistic and cocky? I don't even know where to begin. >.< I have a blank document open, changed the font to Times New Roman, wrote a heading, and pressed enter twice. I do want to get in and think I have a good chance, buuuuut hopefully this thing I'm applying to will actually consider the essay. (I ran for VP of my class of 55 and lost because our advisor let the other girl running hand in a TERRIBLE essay late. I mean, she also had popularity on her side, but hey, my essay and speech was MUCH better) Done complaining. But really, any advice would be great.

So I'll go spam some comments now.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
That's how I found it too.. maybe if we spam the comments with the link fellow AWs might join us..... But it's also summer (almost for me) and the internet it a lot more less guilt stricken during the summer since there's no homework, studying, etc. to do. Like right now for example.

Does anyone have any advice on writing an essay to get into a peer leadershipy thing? How to brag without coming across as egoistic and cocky? I don't even know where to begin. >.< I have a blank document open, changed the font to Times New Roman, wrote a heading, and pressed enter twice. I do want to get in and think I have a good chance, buuuuut hopefully this thing I'm applying to will actually consider the essay. (I ran for VP of my class of 55 and lost because our advisor let the other girl running hand in a TERRIBLE essay late. I mean, she also had popularity on her side, but hey, my essay and speech was MUCH better) Done complaining. But really, any advice would be great.

So I'll go spam some comments now.
What kind of essay is it? Do you have to write about yourself and your achievements? Just list them, I suppose, but casually, as if you were telling a teacher. "When I was ten, I joined the community service center and worked at the food pantry for six hours every Saturday. My career in volunteering progressed when yadda yadda yadda blah blah essay stuff gibberrishhh done." Well, not EXACTLY like that. Just be humble about it, don't make it SEEM like you think it's important. That's what I'd do, anyway. Haha.
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do awesome.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 pm

yeaaaa I'm not really good at giving advice for essays.... Like I had to write an essay for the Common Application and instead of making myself seem awesome I wrote an essay about how I can't write an essay... literally. on the plus side all of the colleges I sent it to loved it xP lmao, i guess they found it amusing.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
yeaaaa I'm not really good at giving advice for essays.... Like I had to write an essay for the Common Application and instead of making myself seem awesome I wrote an essay about how I can't write an essay... literally. on the plus side all of the colleges I sent it to loved it xP lmao, i guess they found it amusing.

Well that's one way to go about it. Smile

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I've written about three paragraphs, successfully defined the word "leadership" and am on my way to humbly stating all my qualifications.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
DorkyBookworm wrote:

Well that's one way to go about it. Smile

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I've written about three paragraphs, successfully defined the word "leadership" and am on my way to humbly stating all my qualifications.

Sounds awesome Smile But good luck getting into the peer leadership thing xP
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfMerlin

DaughterOfMerlin

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:21 pm

That song is my ringtone! Very Happy

Oh, by the way, your spamming worked! New member right here!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:37 pm

DaughterOfMerlin wrote:

Yaaaay! Welcome! Feel free to join our conversations about whatever the heck doesn't go with the actual discussion. It's all good. Smile
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:20 pm

DaughterOfMerlin wrote:

BEST. SONG. EVER. I was singing and dancing to it in gym today XD
YAY! Welcome to the forum, fellow AverageWizard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?   CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF? Empty

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU DANCE LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Music-
Jump to: