Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LiddyyRA

How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? Empty
PostSubject: How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?   How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:18 am

[i] how come Voldemort doesn't have a nose? My mom said he looks like a skeleton.....
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?   How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:20 am

I think it's supposed to look more snakelike, for obvious reasons. And don't forget, in the books he has red eyes. After being destroyed by Harry, he was forced to live without a body in the forests of Albania. And he inhabited snakes, so that could have added to his snake-like appearance later on when he got his body back.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?   How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

I agree with Tonks. In fact, I often agree with Tonks. Tonks, you're awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?   How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks. Very Happy That made me really happy. Smile I'm staring at that pic of Voldemort right now, kinda creepy. He does look like a snake, doesn't he? And very skeletal-like too....
Back to top Go down
Hullo

PostSubject: Re: How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?   How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Perhaps the fact he ripped his soul in six (seven if you include the bit in his body) ripped apart not only his soul but commiting such evil Dark magic comes at a cost of your body parts?

And not to go off topic but (I felt is safe to say here), I don't like how in the movies Voldy's eyes aren't red (and Harry's green). I feel that the contrast in eyes creates a certain bond. When Harry would look into Voldy's eyes he would see Gryffindor's color; likewise with Voldy but with Slytherin. IDK I'm just strange in that way that I'm even picky right down to someone's eyes. :/
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?   How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Remember how in CoS, they talked about how Voldemort was so involved in the Dark Arts that he didn't look like himself anymore because of all the magical transformations he went through. It shows how obsessed he became with the Dark Arts and with splitting his soul so many times that even the way he looked changed. He's not even human anymore with all the Dark magic that it just makes sense that he would get more snake-like features - especially with being in Slytherin, speaking Parseltongue, having Nagini as a pet.. So by him just having slits and not an actual nose, it makes him more snake-like and at the same time, it makes him barely human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?   How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose? Empty

Back to top Go down

How come Voldemort doesn't have a normal nose?
Page 1 of 1