Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 AVPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 23
Location : Normally Pigfarts, but sometimes I'm at Hogwarts

PostSubject: AVPS   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Ok, what is your guys favorite AVPS song? I love them all so much that it's hard to pick just one. But "The Coolest Girl" might have to be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NTonksAuror

avatar

Posts : 225
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Hmm, definitely. I love The Coolest Girl. I can really relate to that- hahaha.... and in AVPM "I may be frumpy but I'm super smart. . ." <--that.

But other than that (oh gosh, this is going to take some thinking and going through all the songs). . . I can't really do this.... Harry Freakin' Potter is just one of those songs that you can't be happy listening too. Hermione Can't draw is hilarious and has a tendency to get stuck in my head all day. Guy's Like Potter is meaningful (as is Those Voices). Stutter and Gettin' Along are hilarious as well. No Way is one of my favorites. And Days of Summer really captures what summer is about- lol.

Well, make of that rant whatever you can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?LunaLuv
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Hermione Can't Draw/Lupin Can't Sing always puts a smile on my face! Very Happy And if you notice at the part where Lupin gets sacked and Snape asks "Do I look happy to you?" Snape starts to sing "Lupin Got Fired" to the melody of Hermione Can't Draw. Laughing I find myself humming "The Coolest Girl" under my breath subconsiously sometimes. I really like "Harry Freakin' Potter" and "To Have A Home". And I'm in love with some of Darren Criss' songs on A Very Starkid Album such as "Ready To Go" and "Even Though". He has such a lovely voice. But, personally, I love all of the songs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 28
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

This is so hard. I LOVE Harry Freakin' Potter, To Have A Home, The Coolest Girl and No Way. The minute Darren started singing in No Way and how he got all into the song, I was thinking, "Oh. my. gosh. This is my favorite song of this whole sequel." But the more time I watch it, the more I like To Have A Home and The Coolest Girl. And of course, who can't like Harry Freakin' Potter?! It sums up the beginning of his life in such a cool song! But if I had to choose, I think I would pick No Way but that just might change the more I listen to them! (: I just love that scene and how Darren gets all into it AND Draco finally gets to sing!!

"Break out your mad eyes, YEAH!" Less than three that part! I always sing it and get all into it and my friend laughs at me aha~

If it was AVPM, I would choose Granger Danger but with the sequel, the songs are SO good and improved that I really can't choose the one favorite. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
readergirl1028

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 22
Location : second to the right, and straight on 'til morning!

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:

"Break out your mad eyes, YEAH!" Less than three that part! I always sing it and get all into it and my friend laughs at me aha~


I always sing the whole song. Always. I can't just listen to it... But the song's really inspiring and upbeat; whenever I've had an audition or I wasn't feeling well and wanted to do something (after AVPS came out, of course), I always blast that song and sing it as loud as I can and then I feel better. I have the whole song memorized. I hope Darren would be proud.



albino This smiley makes me laugh, especially since it's called "albino" and not something normal, like, "evil rabbit of doom."

That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 28
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:53 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:

"Break out your mad eyes, YEAH!" Less than three that part! I always sing it and get all into it and my friend laughs at me aha~


I always sing the whole song. Always. I can't just listen to it... But the song's really inspiring and upbeat; whenever I've had an audition or I wasn't feeling well and wanted to do something (after AVPS came out, of course), I always blast that song and sing it as loud as I can and then I feel better. I have the whole song memorized. I hope Darren would be proud.


Same here! I made it my goal to memorize the whole song so I kept replaying it and by the fourth listen, I knew the whole song. I agree, it's so upbeat and catchy and fun that you just HAVE to sing along to it! Darren would definitely be proud! Smile Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I just listen to StarKid and I feel better. Three cheers for Starkid! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 28
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 pm

‚ô•LunaLuv wrote:
Hermione Can't Draw/Lupin Can't Sing always puts a smile on my face! Very Happy And if you notice at the part where Lupin gets sacked and Snape asks "Do I look happy to you?" Snape starts to sing "Lupin Got Fired" to the melody of Hermione Can't Draw.

OMWG!!! I didn't even realize that he sings Lupin Got Fired to the tune of Hermione Can't Draw!! And when he's drunk, he's humming Hedwig's Theme too!! By the way, have you heard Darren Criss's version of Stutter? It sounds AMAZING. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYcTcOBpqs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
readergirl1028

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 22
Location : second to the right, and straight on 'til morning!

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:15 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:


OMWG!!! I didn't even realize that he sings Lupin Got Fired to the tune of Hermione Can't Draw!! And when he's drunk, he's humming Hedwig's Theme too!! By the way, have you heard Darren Criss's version of Stutter? It sounds AMAZING. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYcTcOBpqs


I have seen that video! I totally go all fangirl over Darren. He's awesome. *squeal* *faint*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
ginnyravenclaw

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 22
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 pm

No way, to have a home, and the coolest girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cyprussisland.blogspot.com/
DaughterOfMerlin

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Hogwarts, of course!

PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Of course, I love No Way, just so totally awesome. And Let the Games Begin is great as well, but it's not the same just listening.


As for AVPM, I love Different As Can Be. "You think you should rule the world, think books are a thrill!" .^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aubreyhp
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AVPS   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Missing You makes me tear up D: Love that song. And yeah, Game Begin is epic to watch, but like days of summer, mainly just random sounds. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AVPS   

Back to top Go down
 
AVPS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Music-
Jump to: