Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you guys get sorted as?

Go down 
+9
DorkyBookworm
KatiePotter1995
readergirl1028
foreshadowing7815
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar
EmotionalTeaspoon
muggleborn_
NTonksAuror
myfriendisdobby
13 posters
AuthorMessage
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

What did you guys get sorted as? Empty
PostSubject: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Bicurious!

Haha, just kidding xD I couldn't resist. Anyways, what House do you guys belong to? I'm a Ravenclaw Smile
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Ravenclaw. I made a cool banner to hang up in my room out of felt and craft foam. Very Happy Though sometimes I could be a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Ravenclaw - always have been, always will be. ^^ Every test I've ever taken (and I've taken many) has told me I belong there, so, that's where I belong. Very Happy

I find it kind of funny that the only people who replied to this so far are all Ravenclaw... Hello, fellow Housemates! :]
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 pm

well, sorry to disappoint you fellow Ravenclaws, but I am a HUFFLEPUFF.
A Particularly good finder.

(It works because my school house team is Yellow too Smile)
Back to top Go down
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 am

I am a proud Ravenclaw! Though I could be a Gryffindor, but everyone wants to be a Gryffindor, so I decided I would rather be a Ravenclaw. (Though I've noticed a lot of "hard core" HP fans are Ravenclaws.) I guess I'm might be what you call a Gryffinclaw. I also could be a Hufflepuff (though I'm not particularly good at finding). I am most definitely not a Slytherin though.

Last edited by TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 am

EmotionalTeaspoon wrote:

That's really awesome that you're a Hufflepuff! Not very many people are, because a lot of people think Hufflepuff isn't very good, but that's totally not true. My best friend is a Hufflepuff and she is the coolest person ever! I could be a Hufflepuff too, but I think I'm a bit more of a Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 am

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar wrote:
EmotionalTeaspoon wrote:

That's really awesome that you're a Hufflepuff! Not very many people are, because a lot of people think Hufflepuff isn't very good, but that's totally not true. My best friend is a Hufflepuff and she is the coolest person ever! I could be a Hufflepuff too, but I think I'm a bit more of a Ravenclaw.

I think its awesome too. Quite honestly, Hufflepuff is quite a goof fit for me. I fit a lot of the traits for the house, plus, my school house colour is yellow, so one day I plan on wearing a Hufflepuff tie. :-)
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 am

RAVENCLAW ALL THE WAYYYY! even though my school colors are black and gold....lol Smile
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 am

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar wrote:
EmotionalTeaspoon wrote:

I agree with everything you said! Smile I actually thought I was a Hufflepuff because I fit a lot of the Hufflepuff characteristics but at the same time, I fit a lot for Ravenclaw too and I'm a horrible finder XD and a lot of quizzes I took said Ravenclaw. So I asked my brother and some friends and they said I'd be in Ravenclaw so wala, I'm a Ravenclaw! But I don't think Hufflepuffs are a load of duffers though! And they're not leftovers either like some quizzes say. They're actually pretty cool Smile
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:49 am

Hufflepuffs are totally awesome! I am a Ravenclaw but second in line for me was Hufflepuff. They are loyal and just and I think that they are probably the kindest house as a whole.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 am

NTonksAuror wrote:
Ravenclaw.... Though sometimes I could be a Slytherin.

I'm a Slytherin by choice, Ravenclaw by sorting. So, I go by Slytherclaw.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Well most people tell me I'd do best in Ravenclaw but I'd like to hope be in Gryffindor. And no, I'm not just saying that because its "the good-guy House" and it gets the most attention because of Harry, but because I really value courage and bravery and feel they are extremely important. Although to be honest, I wouldn't care what House I end up in; just the fact to be in Hogwarts would be enough for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:48 am

When I was in sixth grade I would've been a Hufflepuff. Seventh grade "Ravenpuff"/"Huffleclaw" . Eighth grade Slytherclaw. Though the beginning of this past year (8th grade) I was more Ravenclaw, but I got more and more sarcastic and gained Slytherin-like qualities as the year went on. But if I were to choose I'd definitely pick Ravenclaw above Slytherin.

Agreeing with Dumbledore, I think they do sort to soon. Very Happy I know I definitely changed from sixth grade when the Sorting would have taken place. Did anyone else change like this?
Back to top Go down
KatiePotter1995

KatiePotter1995

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 pm

People say that Gryffindor get all the attention, but when I do a bit of looking around, I notice it is the least picked. People put themselves or get sorted more often into Ravenclaw. I am a Ravenclaw as well! But my mom just says that because I have good-grades. I personally would love to be a Slytherin, they seem to enjoy themselves Wink Also, Gryffindor has a lion as it's 'mascot' and the lion is my favorite animal, and red is my favorite colour, (blue as my second).
I also have seen that there are more and more Hufflepuffs thanks to StarKid Smile

So all in all, we are just Hogwartians.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Before I had absolutely no clue what I was, then I took a really in-depth quiz that someone else posted up here which actually didn't help cause my Slytherin and Gryffindor scores were REALLY close with Gryffindor a tiny bit ahead, so after that I said Gryffindor but still wasn't really sure... until I went to WWoHP, while there idk how or why but I realized I am definitely a Slytherin through and through.

I'm a gryffindor when it comes to my friends, because if you mess with them I will take you down and I don't care what happens to me, but other than that I am a total Slytherin which may not make sense but it works in my brain >.<
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:02 pm

I've been sorted into each house at least once, so it's hard to say. Most of my friends say I'd be a Slytherin, but I'm not entirely sure that's true. I've been sorted into Hufflepuff a lot too, according to those online quizzes I take at two in the morning. Gryffindor is sort of on the border, because I'm not particularly brave or adventurous by nature, but I am by force occasionally (I decided I need to actually get OUT of the house occasionally... hahaha). I try not to take school seriously all the time, so I don't think I'm much of a fit for Ravenclaw (unfortunately...).
Oh, sorry for boring you with my rant. I do that a lot. Hehehe... oops. I'll go now. Smile
Back to top Go down
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 am

Hahaha, you're not boring sweetie. :] Stuff like that is exactly why this thread was started, so we can talk about stuff like that. :]
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 am

muggleborn_ wrote:
Hahaha, you're not boring sweetie. :] Stuff like that is exactly why this thread was started, so we can talk about stuff like that. :]

Thank you! You just made my day. Smile
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:46 pm

KatiePotter1995 wrote:

So all in all, we are just Hogwartians.

That, we are! Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyRed

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:43 pm

I used to say I was a Slytherclaw. But I recently took another sorting quiz which put Gryffindor and Slytherin as a tie, but I'd say I was more Slytherin than Gryffindor, so I'll go with that.
Back to top Go down
ginnyravenclaw

ginnyravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am

SLYTHERCLAW AL THE WAY!!! I have many ravenclaw qualities, but I'm not a nerd at all, in fact I could care less about homework, and i NEVER do extra credit. I just happen to be witty and think a lot. and I pretty much have all of the slytherin qualities, and when I was very little, and it was my first time holding a snake, it sent me a message Rolling Eyes and ever since then I've had an uncanny connections with reptiles, especially snakes.
Back to top Go down
http://cyprussisland.blogspot.com/
tenderlumpling

tenderlumpling

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 pm

LadyRed wrote:
I used to say I was a Slytherclaw. But I recently took another sorting quiz which put Gryffindor and Slytherin as a tie, but I'd say I was more Slytherin than Gryffindor, so I'll go with that.

What would we call that? Gryfferin? Slythedor? O.o

I'm usually a Ravenclaw, but I've taken a few tests that put me in Slytherin and Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys get sorted as?   What did you guys get sorted as? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you guys get sorted as?
Page 1 of 1