Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope for Deathly Hallows

Go down 
+2
foreshadowing7815
readergirl1028
6 posters
AuthorMessage
?LunaLuv

Hope for Deathly Hallows Empty
PostSubject: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm

To those of us who didn't have as much willpower as we thought, and unfortunately sank to our waist in a vat of DH Movie information: What are your thoughts on the movie now? Most of us didn't have much hope before, especially looking back on HBP and OotP, but after reading MuggleNet's reports on the screening, it sounds like it's gonna be totally awesome. Personally, I'm gaining my confidence back into WB. While some changes are upsetting, overall it sounds like Warner Brothers is finally giving Harry and the Books the loyalty and justice they deserve. But, I'm not putting my stakes up too high; I don't think I'd be able to take any more disappointment after HBP.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm

♥LunaLuv wrote:
Personally, I'm gaining my confidence back into WB. While some changes are upsetting, overall it sounds like Warner Brothers is finally giving Harry and the Books the loyalty and justice they deserve. But, I'm not putting my stakes up too high; I don't think I'd be able to take any more disappointment after HBP.

'Ear 'ear!

Those were my thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I completely agree. I wasn't looking forward to it as much as I am now, because I thought it wasn't going to be good...but after hearing such great reviews I'm much more excited!
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:03 pm

I heard amazing reviews, and now I have confirmation about what will be in it. I am super-pumped for November 19th again!

I read about the wedding (my favorite chapter, besides the Silver Doe) and Viktor Krum is making a reappearance! I was so excited that I screamed!
I'm not too sure about the whole Ron/Hermione drama that will most likely take place at the wedding, so I really hope they get there dance in. Smile

So far,from the reviews, people are quite impressed, so I now have hope for DH! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
KatiePotter1995

KatiePotter1995

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Yes, I agree! I really didn't like the 5th, but I realised that in the 6th they change small things in the plot line, to make the feeling the same, and so I gained more respect for them then. But now I am reading the reviews from the Chicago screening!!!! OH.MY.ROWLING am I blow away! I really can't wait for it to come out, it does sound like it's gonna be totally awesome! Wink
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:48 pm

So, I don't know if any of you know this, but a trailer came out for DH1 last night. I saw it on Mugglenet. I didn't think it was that great, personally. The first one they released was very good- it was epic.

I didn't know where else to put this information. Smile
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 am

NTonksAuror wrote:
So, I don't know if any of you know this, but a trailer came out for DH1 last night. I saw it on Mugglenet. I didn't think it was that great, personally. The first one they released was very good- it was epic.

I didn't know where else to put this information. Smile

"I have seen your heart and it is mine."

I think it looks great though! Very Happy I think they're trying not to give too much away so they're just using some of the same scenes. Did you notice that Bellatrix has a whip?! Sad I bet that will be used on Hermione. Sad And the Dumbledore part - that's when they go into Grimmauld Place. JSVJHGFJHF I'M EXCITED.
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Quote :
Did you notice that Bellatrix has a whip?! I bet that will be used on Hermione.

I'm actually scared for that part haha. I'm a wimp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Deathly Hallows   Hope for Deathly Hallows Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope for Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Movies-
Jump to: