Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews   Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Okay, as many people have figured out, they did a screening on Deathly Hallows, and there are about 5 reviews on Mugglenet. I attempted to not read them, and wait to the movie comes out, but I couldn't resist.

So, what are you thought (if you read the Reviews) of whats happening in the movie? are you screaming "OH MY WIZARD GOD!" on how good it is? or yelling "WHAT THE SPELL? WHAT IS THIS HOGSH*T?"

Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews   Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:35 pm

I dunno bout that. I think I'll have to wait and see. But as of now I'm thinking the latter. I really, really, had my hopes up for this movie and after the reviews I began losing hope. If I remember correctly, everyone was praising HBP when they did a test screening or something- I ruined the whole entire movie for myself, read through the changes and went through it scene by scene and was still excited.

I just hope it's not going to be such a failure as OoTP and HBP, but same director. . . .

I think the best I can do is just wait to see how the movie plays out....
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews   Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm really really really excited for it. It sounds really good and I. CAN'T. WAIT. There's still that little part of me that is a bit scared that the movie won't live up to its expectations but I've decided that I'm just going to take what's already done and go with it since there's nothing that can be done now. The trailers and reviews are really good so I just hope the movie will be as great as it looks. Either way, I'm still excited for it and I want it to be November 19 NOW!
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews   Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Since I am a big Ron/Hermione fan (as you might be able to tell Wink) I am really looking forward to the wedding. I was excited when I read that Viktor Krum DOES come to the wedding (I thought they'd cut him out) With the reviews I've read, Ron has a bit of a jealous bug. which I am looking foreward to seeing, although, I think they intensify it to much, from what I read, because after Ron's 6th year, he's been trying to make it up to Hermione (he even read a book, to be able to talk to her properly!)

I am surprisingly upset on how they just shaft over Tonk/Lupin, whose relationship has bearly been in the movies, adn I like them together. I really have no hope for Harry/Ginny in the films, after HBP because there not even together.

Malfoy Manor sounds, by far AMAZING. Bellitrix sounds terrible, and the emotional inpact on the characters (exspecially Ron) sounds like it will be good acting. I will probably end up blubbering like a baby when Dobby dies, its expected.

I am sad about Kreacher's tale, they cut it out. Many people hate Krecher for basicly causing Sirius' death, although I fully believed in SPEW (although I'm pretty sure they left the part about Kreacher betraying them out of OOTP, and they never put SPEW in anyway, which was a mistake)

and, I really hate to bring this up, but I heard there was a Tw*light refrence, not literally, but those crazy fangirls (some who are my friends, sadly) will interupt the wrong way, and be super annoying about.

so, I believe that there are cons and pros for this movie, I'll have to wait until Novemeber to get my full opinion though Smile
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews   Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm

EmotionalTeaspoon wrote:

I am sad about Kreacher's tale, they cut it out. Many people hate Krecher for basicly causing Sirius' death, although I fully believed in SPEW (although I'm pretty sure they left the part about Kreacher betraying them out of OOTP, and they never put SPEW in anyway, which was a mistake)

WHAT?!? They cut out Kreacher's tale?! UGH. D:< Well.. I guess it makes sense in the end because they barely even included him in OotP but still! GRRRR. But it still doesn't change my mind about the movie - I'm still really excited for it and even if it doesn't live up to the reviews, I'll learn to love it because it's finally the end of the books/movies so there's no way I'd be able to hate it. I learned to love HBP, I'll do the same for DH too.
Back to top Go down
Poltergeist

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews   Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 am

I try not to compare the movies with the books and just enjoy them for what they are, but I do get disappointed when they leave stuff out or change it, it still bothers me that there is no Peeves, and burning down the burrow, come on. But I am so excited for this movie, for better or for worse, I will probably think it is amazing even if it's not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews   Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathly Hallows first screening Reviews
Page 1 of 1