Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LWL.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: LWL.    LWL.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

One of the other shows from Starkid is Little White Lie. I kind of LOVE it.

What do you think of it? If you haven't seen it yet, I won't spoil it for you, but the ending's a real cliffhanger. I liked it because not only did it have a lot of our favorite Starkids in it, it also had way less swearing, good music, and much less inappropriate content. And it's hilarious, and really gripping. Plus, Lauren actually plays a girl, and Darren's really sweet.
'
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
?LunaLuv

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 pm

I haven't seen LIttle White Lie, but I'd really like too, and I plan to... someday. Haha, I just don't have the time anymore; school started a week ago and I already have 3 essays and 2 major tests Monday. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:00 pm

I've seen it. My friend told me to watch it, I forget exactly why though. I actually wasn't too impressed by it.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
I've seen it. My friend told me to watch it, I forget exactly why though. I actually wasn't too impressed by it.

Huh. I'd be interested to hear why you didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:33 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
Huh. I'd be interested to hear why you didn't like it.

Well, the whole plot didn't exactly grab my attention. I had to force myself to watch it, as I had nothing else to do and I was extremely bored. Maybe if I watch it again it'll appeal a little more to me, but I doubt it. That's what happened to AVPM, I forced myself to watch it and only got completely hooked the more and more I saw about it on AW.

But ya, it just didn't appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:07 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:

Well, the whole plot didn't exactly grab my attention. I had to force myself to watch it, as I had nothing else to do and I was extremely bored. Maybe if I watch it again it'll appeal a little more to me, but I doubt it. That's what happened to AVPM, I forced myself to watch it and only got completely hooked the more and more I saw about it on AW.

But ya, it just didn't appeal to me.

I understand... there were parts of the plot that I thought were pretty weak, too, and Sami's kind of a.... I'll just go with "self-centered prick." All in all, though, I enjoyed it waaay more than I expected I would (set your standards low, and it'll almost always be better than you ever hoped), and it had some pretty funny parts, as well as some "oh my gosh Darren's amazing" moments.

Oh wait, any moment with Darren in it's an "oh my gosh Darren's amazing" moment.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:12 am

I love LWL!! Lauren Lopez is SO amazing. Total girl crush on her! <3 And then Darren! *swoon* And the guy who played Duder was so cute! But Sami annoyed me SO much! Ugh. She's so selfish and when she was yelling at Tanya at the ending, I was so mad. I mean, of all people, who is SHE to yell at Tanya when Sami... yeah.. I don't want to say it in case someone reads this and hasn't watched it but you know what I mean! Smile I also love how Tanya's character grew by the end of it. Oh, I also love her chanting the song during band practice, hahaha.

Okay, aside from the actors, it was really interesting. I love music. I've always been into the whole band scene so I liked LWL right away. I wasn't expecting much from it - especially since it was done a while ago and wasn't HP related but I was hooked halfway through watching it. I watched it all at once and I WANT THEM TO DO A SEASON TWO!!! THEY NEED TO DO IT. THEY CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT!!! Okay, fine. I understand that they need money and the girl who plays Sami lives in Canada and everyone's all over the place and they most likely won't be able to film it but, COME ON! At least tell us what was supposed to happen in season two! Sad I even bought the soundtrack to it! The "Duder's A Spy" song - LOL, I love it! I also love the "Don't Play A Riff on My Heartstring" song, even though it's only about half a minute long. Oh, and of course "It's Over Now." Haha, when I first read the song I kept waiting for them to say 'it's not over yet.'

The best line of that whole series was "I'M NOT POOPING." EL OH FREAKING EL.
Back to top Go down
Dee_62442

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 am

I loved it - I wasn't expecting too much, but it was cool. Even my sister liked it, and she is set against anything by StarKid, because she hates AVPM. I didn't much like the way Sami treated Duder sometimes, but Jim, Duder, and Toby made up for it <3
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 am

Dee_62442 wrote:
I loved it - I wasn't expecting too much, but it was cool. Even my sister liked it, and she is set against anything by StarKid, because she hates AVPM. I didn't much like the way Sami treated Duder sometimes, but Jim, Duder, and Toby made up for it <3

My brother hates anything StarKid related because of AVPM and AVPS too. ):<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LWL.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LWL.    LWL.  Empty

Back to top Go down

LWL.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: