Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!   Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Have you gotten your school supplies and everything? Another year! I can't wait!

Gotta get back to Hogwarts, gotta get back to school!
Back to top Go down
KatiePotter1995

KatiePotter1995

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!   Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Well I came home from Diagon Alley today...
let me see... yes, I have all my spell books, refills for my potions ingredients, quills and parchement...
Though I'm stressed about going back... it's always a bit scary Razz Even though I'll meet everyone again after a long summer!! Smile
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!   Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 pm

I'm not nearly ready as I should be, as school starts really soon! Shocked I just have to polish off my Transfiguration essay real quick. I've already visited Diagon Alley, so that's a plus.

I'll be starting my fourth year at Hogwarts. I am very excited about getting back to Hogwarts, but I am a little nervous, as anyone is.

Well, I'll see you all in a few days at Hogwarts!
Back to top Go down
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!   Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Have fun at Hogwarts this year, chums. :] I myself am starting another year at Alma Aleron - its one of the wizarding schools here in the US. One of my teachers is actually Ben Franklin! Its quite amazing. :]

However, I'll be transferring to Hogwarts as soon as finances allow. My older sister just moved to London to live with her husband, so I'll be able to stay with them. :] I simply cannot wait. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!   Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:06 pm

muggleborn_ wrote:
However, I'll be transferring to Hogwarts as soon as finances allow.

I attended the Salem Witch's Institute for my first three years of magical education. I'm Muggleborn, and I used to go to muggle schools prior to finding out about the Wizarding World. I am going to Hogwarts this year in a program Salem is offering to "explore the learning caricculum of other wizarding schools throughout the world". I'm really excited to attend Hogwarts- it's so full of history. Very Happy We (my family and I) arrived in London a few days ago.

Anyway, I'm nervous and excited in the extreme about Hogwarts, but I'll hopefully see you all there!
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!   Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:16 am

That was such a great feast we had! The poor elves have really outdone themselves this time. Man, I'm glad I went back! And it was great seeing you all! Well, I guess I should sleep now. Up to the dormitory I go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!   Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you guys all set for school on Wednesday?!
Page 1 of 1