Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince

Go down 
+3
DorkyBookworm
muggleborn_
EmotionalTeaspoon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't think they can. I mean, if they could, wouldn't you think JKR would mention it, instead of just saying "a flash of green light" every time she talks about the AK curse?
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 pm

I rant. A lot. I've been trying to control it lately though. I sent a letter to my friend at camp. It was a page front and back, and I had to use all of my self control to not continue. It was mainly me ranting about Harry Potter and AVPS (which she has little to none appreciation for). Ah well, what's why she loves me. I hope.

But with the whole spells thing- it's the color they are, they don't change. Expelliarmus is always red, Avada is always green, etc. I can't believe I never noticed that in HBP though (when Snape kills Dumbledore). I feel like a bad person. Sad

And readergirl1028, Arnold the Pygmy Puff is in HBP. You can see him on Ginny's shoulder on the train when she's standing with Dean and Luna comes asking about the Quibbler. Just thought I'd share, but other than that it's not in the movie anymore. :'( Anyway, nice rant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Oh yeaaaah.... *slaps self* Stupid sleep deprivation!
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am

one thing they missed in HBP was Dumbledore's funeral! how could they cut that? it was so moving, and sure, I cried when reading it. isn't the moving bits directors want in movies? Neutral
Back to top Go down
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:58 pm

I agree, Emotional. I hadn't read the books in a while when I saw the movie, so there were one or two things I didn't realize that they had changed. But that made me furious. I don't even know what they were thinking when they wrote the end to that movie. I really cannot stand David Yates at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
Kate917

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:29 pm

You know what made me the most mad?
The fact my parents don't get why I think Tonks is so awesome.
"Isn't she just that random girl in the back? With the purple hair?"
*facepalm*
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PINK D:
And the got 5 lines MAYBE in HBP.
AND THEY CUT OUT REMUS/TONKS RELATIONSHIP!
Oh, don't get me started. I literally threw a pillow at the TV.
It makes me so mad! They didn't do Tonks justice!
One word, "Sweetheart"
*poof*
married. Shocked
Then why the heck is her heir brown eh? WHAT NOW!
I can't wait to see how they screw it up in DH.
I'm gonna be so mad.
Sad
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Kate917 wrote:
You know what made me the most mad?
The fact my parents don't get why I think Tonks is so awesome.
"Isn't she just that random girl in the back? With the purple hair?"
*facepalm*
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PINK D:
And the got 5 lines MAYBE in HBP.
AND THEY CUT OUT REMUS/TONKS RELATIONSHIP!
Oh, don't get me started. I literally threw a pillow at the TV.
It makes me so mad! They didn't do Tonks justice!
One word, "Sweetheart"
*poof*
married. Shocked
Then why the heck is her heir brown eh? WHAT NOW!
I can't wait to see how they screw it up in DH.
I'm gonna be so mad.
Sad

They actually got Tonks' hair right in the movie. Remember she was depressed because Remus wouldn't marry her? Because he was a werewolf? But yes, that was one of the things I hated about HBP- the Tonks/Remus relationship. They cut out everything!
Back to top Go down
Kate917

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Yes, I know that her hair was brown because she was depressed, but in the movie her hair was brown AFTER she called Remus sweetheart. Which I don't get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2