Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DH midnight showing get together:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redvinesrule!!!!!!

DH midnight showing get together:) Empty
PostSubject: DH midnight showing get together:)   DH midnight showing get together:) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 am

Ok on AW someone said we should all show our AW status someway t the premere. I hav to agree. I think sense most of us will go in robes or such that bracelets are a great idea with Average Wizard on one side and our user name on the other. Also that if you reply to this you should give the city/ theater you are going to see it at. It will be a great way to meet more people ecpecily if you, like me, have no Harry Potter friends. I live in La Mesa California and will most likely be going at midnight in slytherin colors to the grossmont theater. <3 team potter/ starkid lover forever!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

DH midnight showing get together:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DH midnight showing get together:)   DH midnight showing get together:) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:28 am

There's a thread for this already in the Events section. :] Come on in and join us, kid. :]
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops

DH midnight showing get together:)
Page 1 of 1