Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite movie quotes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Favorite movie quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite movie quotes   Favorite movie quotes EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 am

I was just watching OOTP. I love when Harry says, "You're the weak one. And you'll never know love, or friendship. And I feel sorry for you."

Are there any quotes that stood out to you?
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie quotes   Favorite movie quotes EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Even though I didn't like HBP that much, the quotes in it were hilarious: "Harry!" "Sir!" and "...But I am the chosen one." I also love hearing Hagrid say "Yer a wizard Harry." And even though the movie didn't exactly come out yet, I like it in the trailer between Harry and Voldemort when they say "Why do you live?"...."Because I have something worth living for."
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie quotes   Favorite movie quotes EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 pm

The whole scene with Harry on Felix is HILARIOUS. The pincers... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie quotes   Favorite movie quotes EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:53 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
The whole scene with Harry on Felix is HILARIOUS. The pincers... Very Happy

Agreed! I absolutely hated the movie, and I hated that part because Harry acted like a drunk 2 year old, but it was just so hilarious!! I can't not look back at it and laugh, actually in the middle of the movie I was cracking up while telling myself "what the hell is going on? This shouldn't be funny this is so stupid!!!" But it was amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie quotes   Favorite movie quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie quotes
Page 1 of 1