Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wizarding World Expansion!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Wizarding World Expansion! Empty
PostSubject: Wizarding World Expansion!   Wizarding World Expansion! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 am

Ok so I found out that they are doing a WWoHP expansion, and probably getting rid of Lost Continent (i think) to make it.

Here are some things that I found will be happening:
~ more stores

~ "Fans can expect to see some areas that resemble the books exactly. Remember that iconic line 'Not my daughter, you bitch!' in Deathly Hallows? Expect a new ride that lets you become Bellatrix or Mrs. Weasley, and experience what they experienced during that moment."

~"Look forward to a new area where you get to spend a hour as a House Elf. You'll get to wear clothing, cook, and be treated like an Elf does in the books. At the end of the hour, Hermione comes in and saves you.

~"Universal heard that episode of MuggleCast where Andrew comes up with the idea for Dumbledore's Tower of Terror - based on the Disney Tower of Terror ride. You'll be able to fall from the Astronomy tower just like Dumbledore did. Only instead of dying, you get transported to a limbo area between life and death just like Harry does at the end of Deathly Hallows."

So my question: what do you think about these expansions, and what else do you want them to make?
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Wizarding World Expansion!   Wizarding World Expansion! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Oh my Rowling! These are amazing! The house elf thing is pretty cool, as is the Tower of Terror.

But what do you think the Mrs.Weasley-Bellatrix ride could be? Wait- I just looked it up and found a story on Mugglenet bout the expansion. It says something about new technology developed by Universal that "allows for a person to become someone else". That sounds so amazing!

Anyway, glad to hear they're going through with the expansion. It'll be totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
TheHogwartsPanther
Admin
TheHogwartsPanther

PostSubject: Re: Wizarding World Expansion!   Wizarding World Expansion! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 pm

I think the expansions are amazing and very much needed.
They should add a Gringotts ride. It should start off as a motion ride like in the forbidden journey then go into an actual roller coaster ride. So it would feel like you're riding the cart to get to your vault.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Wizarding World Expansion!   Wizarding World Expansion! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Do they have a ride with the little boats that first yrs. take to the castle? That'd be awesome.

Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Wizarding World Expansion!   Wizarding World Expansion! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:27 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
Do they have a ride with the little boats that first yrs. take to the castle? That'd be awesome.

They should totally do that. With pedal boats, ya know? That'd be cool. Smile I just read on Mugglenet that Universal was doing surveys in the WWoHP. Something like, if the park were expanded DOUBLE THE SIZE would you return within the next 12 months?

It'd take a lot of begging my parents on my part, but it may work. Smile We go down to FL to visit my dad's parents typically every summer.

But seriously- double the size?! That sounds amazing. This probably isn't the facts exactly- the whole "in 12 months" thing, but it's still extremely exciting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Wizarding World Expansion!   Wizarding World Expansion! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
readergirl1028 wrote:

They should totally do that. With pedal boats, ya know? That'd be cool. Smile I just read on Mugglenet that Universal was doing surveys in the WWoHP. Something like, if the park were expanded DOUBLE THE SIZE would you return within the next 12 months?

It'd take a lot of begging my parents on my part, but it may work. Smile We go down to FL to visit my dad's parents typically every summer.

But seriously- double the size?! That sounds amazing. This probably isn't the facts exactly- the whole "in 12 months" thing, but it's still extremely exciting. Very Happy

Yea I'm one of the people Universal sends surveys to in order to figure out what would be best and bring in the most people (just take the survey about WWoHP and you can sign up after that) and it says that the things they put in the surveys aren't set in stone, they are just some of the ideas they have. So who knows, if enough people take the survey and tell them to double the size they might!
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizarding World Expansion!   Wizarding World Expansion! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wizarding World Expansion!
Page 1 of 1