Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it down again?!?

Go down 
+3
myfriendisdobby
NTonksAuror
readergirl1028
7 posters
AuthorMessage
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Is it down again?!? Empty
PostSubject: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Is AverageWizard not working for anyone else?

"This site is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Please let it work again in a few hours! PLEAAASSEEE! The powers that be, make it so! D:
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Yeah. Not working.

Flashback to a few months ago when AW was down for an entire month.

Joy.

Imagine my horror when I came home from school, intent on reading AW to cease my Harry Potter deprival, to find out that it's down AGAIN. Now, I just hope it'll be a few hours. Just not a month. Please, please, please, please come back AW!

But hey, at least I have this forum this time.
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Yup, it's down again. Crying or Very sad

But at least I'm back from my "dead" phase were I haven't visited this site at all. Glad I have this to keep me company during one of AW's disappearances!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:39 pm

♥LunaLuv wrote:
Yup, it's down again. Crying or Very sad

But at least I'm back from my "dead" phase were I haven't visited this site at all. Glad I have this to keep me company during one of AW's disappearances!

You should make an account here, instead of always coming on as a guest. Smile

"Disappearances"..... maybe it has an invisibility cloak..... and decided to wear it in longer intervals.....
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:26 pm

You should make an account. Smile

Boooo:( I never got to finish reading the comments to my submitted stories. I had to get off to study and then when I come back on, AW isn't working. That's true though. At least we have this for now.

AW better not stop working when DH is about to come out. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of fun stories to read in October/November.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Why, why, why? The most magical thing ever happened to me today and I can't post it on AW. We actually played Quidditch in gym. The one day something like that happens, AW decided to not work just two days before. AW better be back up, and just be pulling one of it's long-term disappearing acts. And please, before DH!

I went on MLIHP last time AW was down, I was that desperate (Sorry if anyone likes MLIHP). And it's just not the same. One of the top stories is "Twilight sucks". Sometimes our Twilight bashing gets out of hand, but that? Despicable!
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
Why, why, why? The most magical thing ever happened to me today and I can't post it on AW. We actually played Quidditch in gym. The one day something like that happens, AW decided to not work just two days before. AW better be back up, and just be pulling one of it's long-term disappearing acts. And please, before DH!

I went on MLIHP last time AW was down, I was that desperate (Sorry if anyone likes MLIHP). And it's just not the same. One of the top stories is "Twilight sucks". Sometimes our Twilight bashing gets out of hand, but that? Despicable!

I agree. I hate it when AW decides not to work. ...Did you read that post that was signed "Mafalda Hopkirk", about the Ministry of Magic threatening to take the site down due to underaged wizardry and whatnot (as a joke, of course)? That was so funny! When I first saw that the site was down, the first thing that came to mind was "OMG the Ministry of Magic really did take AW down! NOOOOOOOOO!" Hahaha Smile

EDIT: All right, I don't want to double post but I left something out of my message so I'm just gonna put it here. My new friend and I (she's a junior, and I am a freshie, and we made friends with one another because she wore her Slytherin shirt and I wore a Slytherin badge on my backpack, because I felt like a Slytherin that day Razz) tried to get our gym teacher to let us play Quidditch yesterday (she didn't let us but she had a really funny response), and I hurried home, eager to post about it, and the site was down. And I agree, MLIHP definitely doesn't live up to AW's standards.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:55 pm

I know! MLIHP isn't the same and it's always bashing Twilight. /:

Those *are* magical stories! I love making new HP friends and playing Quidditch, how awesome is that!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:57 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:

I agree. I hate it when AW decides not to work. ...Did you read that post that was signed "Mafalda Hopkirk", about the Ministry of Magic threatening to take the site down due to underaged wizardry and whatnot (as a joke, of course)? That was so funny! When I first saw that the site was down, the first thing that came to mind was "OMG the Ministry of Magic really did take AW down! NOOOOOOOOO!" Hahaha Smile

I remember that post. Now I'm all scared. Hahaha.... That was one of the better posts. I think I saved it too. Smile Maybe they're just putting Muggle Repelling Charms on the site.... I guess ours weren't that strong and the Ministry has to reinforce them every once in a while. They'll also have to track down all those Muggles who stumbled across AW and obliviate their memories. Smile So I guess it could quite possibly be a while before AW is up and running again.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:12 pm

[quote="MyMischiefManagedI agree. I hate it when AW decides not to work. ...Did you read that post that was signed "Mafalda Hopkirk", about the Ministry of Magic threatening to take the site down due to underaged wizardry and whatnot (as a joke, of course)? That was so funny! When I first saw that the site was down, the first thing that came to mind was "OMG the Ministry of Magic really did take AW down! NOOOOOOOOO!" Hahaha Smile
[quote]

That's exactly what I thought when I first went to the site!

Great minds think alike!
Back to top Go down
kimeg07

kimeg07

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 am

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

EDIT: All right, I don't want to double post but I left something out of my message so I'm just gonna put it here. My new friend and I (she's a junior, and I am a freshie, and we made friends with one another because she wore her Slytherin shirt and I wore a Slytherin badge on my backpack, because I felt like a Slytherin that day Razz) tried to get our gym teacher to let us play Quidditch yesterday (she didn't let us but she had a really funny response), and I hurried home, eager to post about it, and the site was down. And I agree, MLIHP definitely doesn't live up to AW's standards.

I bet they did. Darn you Ministry! Its so sad, I finally met a guy at my college that loves Harry Potter as much as I do and the site is down. Sad
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Indeed it is down for me as well...... so depressing. I just hope it comes back in time to stay at the top of my Most Visited Sites list! :O I had a really good story too.. Sad At least we have each other!
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Today's Day 8.

GRRRRRRRRRR.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 am

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS.... BUT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!! AW WORKS!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:41 am

NTonksAuror wrote:
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS.... BUT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!! AW WORKS!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!

IT IS WORKING!!!! But I have to go to class, darn! >_<
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

yayyy, back to the magical-ness of AW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:17 pm

YESSSSSS!!!!! YESSSS, IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Excuse me. I mean:
This is delightful. Now back to the complete TOTAL AWESOME-ESS THAT IS AVERAGE WIZARD!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm just REALLY happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it down again?!?   Is it down again?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it down again?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: