Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Ok, well I just found out that Darren Criss is going to be on Glee, so I am kind of.... FLIPPING A SHIT!!!!!! So of course I had to tell all you wonderful Average Wizards!

Here's the link: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/26/darren-criss-glee-kurt-boyfriend/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
TheHogwartsPanther
Admin
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:41 pm

OMR I flipped and went crazy on facebook to make sure ppl new and cause i couldn't hold in such totally awsome news. I also now got someone interested enough to watch avpm =]. I am still flipping out and probably will not calm down for a while. This is awsome news. Ahhhhhhh Darren Criss will be amazing. I can't wait to watch an episode with him on it. I feel like ill be too excited to actually pay attention to whats going on though. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?LunaLuv
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I LOVE DARREN!!!!!!! ♥️
When I read that, I too started to go crazy. I'm so happy for him! Thanks for letting us know!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:08 pm

I was just about to make a topic about this!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!!! HE DESERVES THIS AHHHHHHHH<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lumos
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Awww... Well as much as I'm happy for him, I wish he was my boyfriend instead of Kurt's.

But, on another note...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! GO DARREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

avatar

Posts : 225
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm not a huge fan of Glee. Actually, not a fan at all. I've seen about two minutes and that was enough for me, but I may actually watch it because of this. Very Happy That's so great! I'm so happy for him. Very Happy

He's also going to be in a movie, right? I don't know how big his part is, but still. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyMischiefManaged

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : Azkaban

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

OMR! I'm so excited! Good for Darren! Very Happy When I found out he was on Cold Case I freaked out, too. He played a hippie. It suited him. I don't watch Glee much, but oddly enough, by sixty year old, super-strict English teacher does. She hates Harry Potter, but loves Glee, so at this point, the fact that she'll be watching Darren Criss is close enough for me. It's awesome to see this guy rise up into stardom. I can't wait for him to be the next big thing and I can be able to say, "I remember when he guest starred on Cold Case/starred on Glee." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
readergirl1028

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 21
Location : second to the right, and straight on 'til morning!

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 pm

I was just going to see if anyone had made a post on this...

I don't currently watch Glee, and I don't really want to, but I'm going to watch the epidosdes with DC in them anyways. Sure, I won't understand anything, but I'll just be looking at Darren anyways.

I'm really happy for Darren, but also kind of sad in a selfish way. I mean, now he'll be famous, and everyone will think they discovered him and love him the most. But they'll be wrong, because everyone knows *I* love DCriss the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
I was just going to see if anyone had made a post on this...

I don't currently watch Glee, and I don't really want to, but I'm going to watch the epidosdes with DC in them anyways. Sure, I won't understand anything, but I'll just be looking at Darren anyways.

I'm really happy for Darren, but also kind of sad in a selfish way. I mean, now he'll be famous, and everyone will think they discovered him and love him the most. But they'll be wrong, because everyone knows *I* love DCriss the most.

I totally get what you're saying. Now he's going to be all famous (and who knows if there will be able to be a third AVPM? Sad ) and then he'll have new fans who will say, "OMG I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN" and tell everyone that they loved him since the beginning when really, it began with us StarKids. But everyone has to start somewhere and now he's finally getting his time. At least we'll be able to truthfully say that we've been with him all along. Smile And maybe more people will want to watch AVPM/AVPS because of him and get into Harry Potter and then the rest of the StarKids will get more notice too? Just a thought.

And I don't watch Glee either but I'm only going to watch it now because of him. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreshadowing7815

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 22
Location : Right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:25 pm

OH MY WIZARD GOD!!!!!!!!!!! That's sooooo freaking totally awesome! AHHHHH I'm so excited! I'm not a big Glee fan as well, but a fellow Average Wizard and friend of mine is, and she is going to sh!t her pants when she hears this!!!! Yayyyyyy now my friends will know who Darren Criss is when I mention him randomly in conversation!! Hurraahhh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?LunaLuv
Guest



PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 am

readergirl1028 wrote:
I'm really happy for Darren, but also kind of sad in a selfish way. I mean, now he'll be famous, and everyone will think they discovered him and love him the most. But they'll be wrong, because everyone knows *I* love DCriss the most.

I understand completely what you're saying, and I feel the same way, too. I really hope fame doesn't change him either in any sense because he's totally awesome just the way he is. Too awesome, in fact. More awesome than humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

avatar

Posts : 225
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:12 am

readergirl1028 wrote:
I was just going to see if anyone had made a post on this...

I don't currently watch Glee, and I don't really want to, but I'm going to watch the epidosdes with DC in them anyways. Sure, I won't understand anything, but I'll just be looking at Darren anyways.

I'm really happy for Darren, but also kind of sad in a selfish way. I mean, now he'll be famous, and everyone will think they discovered him and love him the most. But they'll be wrong, because everyone knows *I* love DCriss the most.

I agree with you on everything you said here, and what myfriendisdobby was saying too.

He might become all famous, he might not. But just as long as WE know that we've loved him from the very beginning, I guess we'll be able to get through all the "OH EM GEEEEE I LUV DARREN CRISSSS. and i've like totally loved him for like, forever" if we know that. And keep reminding them of this. And this may not even happen. So I guess for now we'll just have to watch what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
readergirl1028 wrote:
I was just going to see if anyone had made a post on this...

I don't currently watch Glee, and I don't really want to, but I'm going to watch the epidosdes with DC in them anyways. Sure, I won't understand anything, but I'll just be looking at Darren anyways.

I'm really happy for Darren, but also kind of sad in a selfish way. I mean, now he'll be famous, and everyone will think they discovered him and love him the most. But they'll be wrong, because everyone knows *I* love DCriss the most.

I agree with you on everything you said here, and what myfriendisdobby was saying too.

He might become all famous, he might not. But just as long as WE know that we've loved him from the very beginning, I guess we'll be able to get through all the "OH EM GEEEEE I LUV DARREN CRISSSS. and i've like totally loved him for like, forever" if we know that. And keep reminding them of this. And this may not even happen. So I guess for now we'll just have to watch what happens.

Yup, exactly. We don't know where it will take him, really. We'll just have to wait and see.

I read a comment on the StarKid website that said:

I dont mind if the Darren fandom grows, as long as we dont loose the awesomeness that is Starkid. Plus we can all be huge Darren Criss snobs, "Darren Criss, I've known who he was for years, he is totally awesome! Oh you dont get that joke? Then I guess you aren't that big of a fan."

^Hahaha, so true.

Us StarKiddies will all have our own special place when he rises to fame(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm

He's going to be on Glee on November 2nd, episode 6. Mark your calenders! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sourgrapesnape



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
He's going to be on Glee on November 2nd, episode 6. Mark your calenders! XD

OMGOMGOMG. I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT. Very Happy THIS. is. SO. AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sourgrapesnape



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:
readergirl1028 wrote:
I was just going to see if anyone had made a post on this...

I don't currently watch Glee, and I don't really want to, but I'm going to watch the epidosdes with DC in them anyways. Sure, I won't understand anything, but I'll just be looking at Darren anyways.

I'm really happy for Darren, but also kind of sad in a selfish way. I mean, now he'll be famous, and everyone will think they discovered him and love him the most. But they'll be wrong, because everyone knows *I* love DCriss the most.

I agree with you on everything you said here, and what myfriendisdobby was saying too.

He might become all famous, he might not. But just as long as WE know that we've loved him from the very beginning, I guess we'll be able to get through all the "OH EM GEEEEE I LUV DARREN CRISSSS. and i've like totally loved him for like, forever" if we know that. And keep reminding them of this. And this may not even happen. So I guess for now we'll just have to watch what happens.

Yup, exactly. We don't know where it will take him, really. We'll just have to wait and see.

I read a comment on the StarKid website that said:

I dont mind if the Darren fandom grows, as long as we dont loose the awesomeness that is Starkid. Plus we can all be huge Darren Criss snobs, "Darren Criss, I've known who he was for years, he is totally awesome! Oh you dont get that joke? Then I guess you aren't that big of a fan."

^Hahaha, so true.

Us StarKiddies will all have our own special place when he rises to fame(:

HAHAH, yes. we can totally be "darren snobs" and stuff. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 pm

sourgrapesnape wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
He's going to be on Glee on November 2nd, episode 6. Mark your calenders! XD

OMGOMGOMG. I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT. Very Happy THIS. is. SO. AMAZING.

According to my calculations, the first episode with Darren might be October 26th instead. XD Sorry, I just wanted to say according to my calculations. But really though, I read that it will be on the 26th. But I also read one that said November 2nd. So I guess we'll just have to check both days and see!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:23 pm

OMG YOU GUYS HE'S APPEARING ON GLEE ON NOVEMBER 9TH AND LOOK AT THIS COMMERCIAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BA4A-UDcIQ&feature=player_embedded

OHMYGOD I AM SO EXCITED, AS YOU CAN TELL
SO HOT
HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE
OMG
EXCUSE ME WHILE I SCREAM AND GO ALL FANGIRL OVER HIM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DorkyBookworm
Admin
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
OMG YOU GUYS HE'S APPEARING ON GLEE ON NOVEMBER 9TH AND LOOK AT THIS COMMERCIAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BA4A-UDcIQ&feature=player_embedded

OHMYGOD I AM SO EXCITED, AS YOU CAN TELL
SO HOT
HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE
OMG
EXCUSE ME WHILE I SCREAM AND GO ALL FANGIRL OVER HIM

lol, no worries I shall join you in the fan girling Very Happy

but OMG I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope he's there for longer than just 1 episode Sad I would cry if he was only on screen for like 1 minute. But as of now I'm thinking the episode title "Never Been Kissed" is referring to Kurt + Darren Criss <3
Kurt can't leave, but if it was for darren criss, woo! It would be worth it Wink Razz


EDIT::::: FIND! http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b207949_will_glee_newbie_hook_up_with_kurt.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 am



Last edited by myfriendisdobby on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 am

DorkyBookworm wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
OMG YOU GUYS HE'S APPEARING ON GLEE ON NOVEMBER 9TH AND LOOK AT THIS COMMERCIAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BA4A-UDcIQ&feature=player_embedded

OHMYGOD I AM SO EXCITED, AS YOU CAN TELL
SO HOT
HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE
OMG
EXCUSE ME WHILE I SCREAM AND GO ALL FANGIRL OVER HIM

lol, no worries I shall join you in the fan girling Very Happy

but OMG I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope he's there for longer than just 1 episode Sad I would cry if he was only on screen for like 1 minute. But as of now I'm thinking the episode title "Never Been Kissed" is referring to Kurt + Darren Criss <3
Kurt can't leave, but if it was for darren criss, woo! It would be worth it Wink Razz


EDIT::::: FIND! http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b207949_will_glee_newbie_hook_up_with_kurt.html

Ooh I read that interview earlier today! I'm a fan of his Facebook page so I saw it from there:) I don't know, it sounds like he's only there for a while though. Just a couple episodes, though. I mean, they must be CRAZY if they keep him only for that one part.

I have seriously repeated the part where he's singing in the promo like a bajillion times. I am THAT excited. X)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Oh... my... god... I just heard the full song Darren sings. I just died and went to heaven. It's so much better than the original.

Here's a free download link. ^_^

sendspace.com vwqeli

1. When you click on ^that link, scroll down and after the ad and click on the site it gives you. It should say the same link on the bottom as the one I put up there.
2. It takes you to another page. Click the "REGULAR DOWNLOAD" button.
3. On the page it takes you to, scroll down and it says "Download Link: Teenage Dream.mp3". Click on the "Teenage Dream.mp3" link and it will download.
4. ENJOY HIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND REPEAT IT UNTIL YOUR FAMILY GETS SICK OF LISTENING TO IT<3

Oh and there's no viruses from it or anything! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfriendisdobby

avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:12 pm

The scene with Darren singing Teenage Dream:


IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO HANDLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DorkyBookworm
Admin
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
The scene with Darren singing Teenage Dream:


IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO HANDLE


OMR OMR OMR <3 I think my heart just died when I watched that, and I am perfectly okay with that. Very Happy

I love how I love that song so much more when he sings it. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
DorkyBookworm
Admin
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : The Burrow

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    

Back to top Go down
 
DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Glee
» ISAACSON, Darren Michael
» Hawk's Charrie Sheet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: