Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting)

Go down 
+2
myfriendisdobby
DorkyBookworm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting)   Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Okay, so I just got back from watching it a second time, and OMG I just realized that they left out 2 VERY IMPORTANT CUTE PARTS (not including lily's letter) and I am actually really annoyed now! I pointed it out to my sister and she was like "It's not important though" and I just asserted that since it is cute it should have been important!!!

Okay first part: LUNA'S CEILING!!!!!!! They didn't show the pictures of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Ginny with the word friends going between the pictures!!!!! HOW COULD THEY LEAVE THAT OUT!!!!! That part was so amazingly sad and cute!!! <3 Luna love!!!!!!

Okay and second, yes they buried Dobby without magic, but they didn't have the gravestone saying "Here Lies Dobby, A Free Elf" They just stuck him in the sand! That was like half of the cute factor of that burial!!!
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting)   Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
Okay, so I just got back from watching it a second time, and OMG I just realized that they left out 2 VERY IMPORTANT CUTE PARTS (not including lily's letter) and I am actually really annoyed now! I pointed it out to my sister and she was like "It's not important though" and I just asserted that since it is cute it should have been important!!!

Okay first part: LUNA'S CEILING!!!!!!! They didn't show the pictures of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Ginny with the word friends going between the pictures!!!!! HOW COULD THEY LEAVE THAT OUT!!!!! That part was so amazingly sad and cute!!! <3 Luna love!!!!!!

Okay and second, yes they buried Dobby without magic, but they didn't have the gravestone saying "Here Lies Dobby, A Free Elf" They just stuck him in the sand! That was like half of the cute factor of that burial!!!

I completely forgot about that- But I did realize the "Here lies Dobby, A free elf" part they left out.... I'm just angry now. I think that's one of my favorite lines in the whole series........ AND BAM! It's gone. Now those movie-only fans will have never been able to see it.

Another thing- I'm not sure if I mentioned this or if it has been, they left out Krum at the wedding. However, in HP Film Wizardry there's a picture of Hermione dancing with someone, who from the back looks suspiciously like Krum, and Ron's looking jealous in the background. Sorry if that was already said, I forgot and I'm far to lazy to check.
Back to top Go down

Deathly Hallows and watching the movie (okay spoilers starting)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2