If you get kicked off the site for not obeying these rules don't get mad and blame us, the rules are up here for you to read, if you didn't read them that's your own fault.
1) NO posting stories that didn't get onto Average Wizard. I don't care how wonderful you think your story was, if you just post them here it completely undermines Average Wizard, so if any of the admins see a post where you put up your story that didn't get posted, we will delete it. So please don't waste your time and mine.
2) Keep the same username as you have on Average Wizard, we don't want any fake people on here. If you don't have a username on AW and are in doubt about whether somebody has that username or not, go to Average Wizard and make an account! it's not that hard.
3) I don't really care about swearing, but don't over do it. There are Harry Potter lovers of all ages, so try to keep that in mind, if need be feel free to rely on old favorites such as "this sucks royal hippogriff." "holy hippogriff" "voldemort's nipple" "hagrids' buttcrack" etc. For a list of some of these 'swears' click this link: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/List_the_potter_puppet_pals_wizard_swears
4) No spamming, it's just annoying and we will delete spam posts if we see them.
5) Don't write in all caps... it's annoying.
6) Don't write one word posts, having 20,000 posts on your profile doesn't make you look cool, especially when the majority of them are just you saying "lol"
7) Defamatory, racist, hateful, pornographic, illegal or insulting content is FORBIDDEN. Plain and simple.
8 ) Don't moderate other members, we do have administrators even if they are busy. If you have a problem with another member, or if they are breaking these rules and they haven't been taken care of in a reasonable amount of time, send an admin a PM, we will take care of it.
9) Just be respectful to each other, we're all wizards here, so just play nice.