Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clean the Cobwebs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Well, the last post on here was last year... soo.... as this is called, can we maybe clean the cobwebs a bit? I don't know.... we can just talk about anything. Like raspberry lemonade blast chapstick or the LOTR soundtrack or Deathly Hallows some more..... or Ghirardelli chocolate
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
Well, the last post on here was last year... soo.... as this is called, can we maybe clean the cobwebs a bit? I don't know.... we can just talk about anything. Like raspberry lemonade blast chapstick or the LOTR soundtrack or Deathly Hallows some more..... or Ghirardelli chocolate

Ohhhhhh Ghirardelli chocolate yummmmmm ^.^

Okay, anyone else have the full LOTR soundtracks? I have all 3, I listen to them all the time ^.^ usually when I'm writing or studying or something....

and raspberry lemonade blast chapstick?!?! That sounds awesome Razz

but yea... it has been depressingly dead around here...
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

Okay, anyone else have the full LOTR soundtracks? I have all 3, I listen to them all the time ^.^ usually when I'm writing or studying or something....

*sigh* Dead isn't even good enough to describe it. I only had enough money to get the first LOTR soundtrack, but to say I now listen to it all the time is an understatement. But it's amazing. It inspired two short stories I posted on DeviantArt. Smile

Have you ever had Ghirardelli carmel latte milk chocolate? It's the most amazing chocolate I have ever had.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
DorkyBookworm wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

*sigh* Dead isn't even good enough to describe it. I only had enough money to get the first LOTR soundtrack, but to say I now listen to it all the time is an understatement. But it's amazing. It inspired two short stories I posted on DeviantArt. Smile

Have you ever had Ghirardelli carmel latte milk chocolate? It's the most amazing chocolate I have ever had.

Yea I got the soundtracks a while ago when I was still living at home, so I convinced my dad to buy it for me ^.^

and no, but holy chiz that sounds amazing. caramel latte milk chocolate? excuse me while I go die a heavenly chocolatey death Razz
but I personally LOVE lindt lindor chocolate. The american version is... okayyy, but if you get it from England..... OMR.... it tastes SO DELICIOUS. The first time I had some my tongue died a lovely death. that is how good it was. <3 ...I've noticed english chocolate just tastes better in general... actually i think it's all foreign food... I don't like all the stuff america puts into their food, but english chocolate = <3
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

CONVERSATION TIME?! WOOT!
Ghirardelli is heaven on Earth. In the form of chocolate. xD I simply adore it.
- -
If anyone wants another topic of conversation to entertain us, I'll mention the fact that LEAVE IT TO ME to make friends (and as of right now they're pretty much my only friends xD) at the local library's videogame club. So, I gotta ask, any other gamers out there? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Ugh, I used to be a lot bigger gamer than I am now... it kind of makes me sad Sad
But at college me and my roommate have a Wii and a playstation (I think it's playstation at least.... >.> ) So we CAN play... we just don't really a) have time, or b) have the motivation to set it up.
But I gotta say, I BEAST the lego games on the Wii (lego Harry Potter and Star Wars).

OOOOOO okay computer games: Anyone else ever played Baldur's Gate? yes? yes? hopefully?
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Umm... me not so much. Probably because I spent my childhood waiting for my turn to play after my brother... So by the time I actually got to play- if ever- I was just too fed up and didn't want to play anymore. So, I blame everything on my little brother of a year.

I mean, I did love the Animal Crossing games if that counts for anything. And I still like to play because I'm just that cool. The Wii's in my room now because my brother's just too preoccupied by Xbox..... DUDE. LEGEND OF ZELDA. I've never actually completed a game, but watched by brother play enough.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:30 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
Umm... me not so much. Probably because I spent my childhood waiting for my turn to play after my brother... So by the time I actually got to play- if ever- I was just too fed up and didn't want to play anymore. So, I blame everything on my little brother of a year.

I mean, I did love the Animal Crossing games if that counts for anything. And I still like to play because I'm just that cool. The Wii's in my room now because my brother's just too preoccupied by Xbox..... DUDE. LEGEND OF ZELDA. I've never actually completed a game, but watched by brother play enough.

HI EVERYONE:D

I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA. I've never completed a game either/:
I play a lot of video games BUT I never get to finish them because then I go back to school (I play during breaks) so then I don't like playing during school OR I have other things that needs to be done. I've played so many LoZ games but I never get to finish them, it makes me sad Sad I used to LOVE Animal Crossing but it gets boring really easily. I love Harvest Moon though!!! We got a PS3 for Christmas and I got hecka far in the games but *sigh*, school:|

I'm really really sorry but I kinda forgot about this site>_< SORRY! BUT that's because I was so busy during winter break and I've stopped my online addiction so I barely go on anymore, unless it's for school. So I basically forgot about all the sites I used to go on. Heck, I don't even go on Facebook but then again, I never really liked it. And I'm at school from 9-4 every day (my class schedule really sucks this quarter. I hate it and I'm already tired of it) so that when I get home I just want to eat and relax and then I have to hit the books.

Ooh I borrowed the LOTR soundtracks from the library so I have them:D My favorite is probably "Concerning Hobbits."

I'm eating soup right now. I LOVE microwavable food because I can't even cook to save a mouse (I have weird expressions) so I'm so glad there's such a thing called a microwave.

Hmmm what else should I say xD Oh! So I took a math quiz today and I was SO prepared for it. Well, guess what? I got the quiz, looked at it and just knew I would fail. The quiz was NOTHING like the homework problems or his examples!!!! I'm so worried I might fail this class. I CANNOT afford this right now. I go to a community college and I'm transferring to a university (I already applied) so after next quarter, I'm done with this place and transferring in the fall but I need this class in order to take business pre-calc next quarter and if I don't get to take it, I probably won't get to transfer. Luckily one of the schools I applied to doesn't require that class but every other college I applied to needs it! D: And he doesn't grade homework so we only have exams and quizzes counting towards our grade.

Okay I'll shut up now!
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 pm

P.S. I like this thread just talking about random stuff XD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:52 pm

lol I love the randomness of it too ^.^

but I've never really played legend of zelda.... is it addicting? I can't afford to be addicted to something with my new semester coming up >.>
lol, but I can definitely related to the hard college stuff. This semester I'm taking 3 lab courses, an advanced english course (i have to write an essay like every week), and a philosophy class.... somebody kill me now, thursdays will be 6 straight hours of classes!!!!!!!
Does anybody know why I decided to take 18 credit hours?

oooooooo Concerning Hobbits has GOT to be one of my favorites!!! *gets urge to go listen to it now...*
okay this might just be because I have seen the movies WAY too many times, but can you automatically picture what part of the movie each song is from?

oh gosh math >.> I don't think I'll have to take any math classes because of my transfer credits from h.s. but I know what you mean about being prepared for stuff then the quiz being COMPLETELY different. Last semester I had an intro to film class and she gave us study guides, but each exam only had like 2 questions about info from the study guide!!! USELESS >.>
I hope you do well though in that class! Maybe talk to some other people in the class and get together to work on stuff before tests and quizzes???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clean the Cobwebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean the Cobwebs   Clean the Cobwebs Empty

Back to top Go down

Clean the Cobwebs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: