Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So... I like Red Vines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

So... I like Red Vines Empty
PostSubject: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:13 pm

I ate Red Vines today. They're honestly nowhere in my area, but my acquaintance found a Rite Aid that sells them and brought them into school for all her AVPM/AVPS fans and offered one to me because we've been working on Umbridge and Dumbledore's epic dance as a handshake xD But anyway, I liked them a lot better than Twizzlers, I think. Twizzlers make me sick, but Red Vines didn't seem to have the same effect. Anyone else taste their awesomeness yet? If so, what did you think? (Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I was too lazy to go see if there's another one like it xD)
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
I ate Red Vines today. They're honestly nowhere in my area, but my acquaintance found a Rite Aid that sells them and brought them into school for all her AVPM/AVPS fans and offered one to me because we've been working on Umbridge and Dumbledore's epic dance as a handshake xD But anyway, I liked them a lot better than Twizzlers, I think. Twizzlers make me sick, but Red Vines didn't seem to have the same effect. Anyone else taste their awesomeness yet? If so, what did you think? (Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I was too lazy to go see if there's another one like it xD)

I have a package of them here in my dorm room. I didn't really like them that much, I haven't had twizzlers in like years though so I can't really compare the flavors, but I know I didn't like twizzlers.
So far my opinion of red vines only goes so far as to allow me to eat them if I'm really hungry. Like if I have something else to eat I probably won't eat red vines, but if I have nothing else and I'm peckish I'll eat it just to chew on.... sorry if that sounded weird xP
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Ahh haha, understandable. The taste is a little weird, I'll admit, but... I don't know, I guess perhaps I'll enjoy anything that isn't my father's cooking? xD I've noticed a lot of people don't like them. In my own personal opinion, they have a sort of Play-Doh texture, which makes it taste almost like Play-Doh a little bit (...leave it to me to know what Play-Doh tastes like xD) except sweeter.
I enjoyed them. Very much. It made my day xD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:38 pm

hahaha, I can't say I've ever tried play-doh (totally just looked at your spelling of it cause i didn't know) Razz

and you dad's cooking sounds like my friend's stepdad, she's at college and she still comes home on a lot of the weekends to cook for her family xP
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:19 am

...When you have crazy little sisters who shove all sorts of things into your mouth, you learn what a LOT of things taste like. I don't even wanna talk about it *shudders* xD
Haha, nice. Can't say my cooking is much better than my father's, so I doubt I'll be invited to cook for my family when I'm older hehehe
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
...When you have crazy little sisters who shove all sorts of things into your mouth, you learn what a LOT of things taste like. I don't even wanna talk about it *shudders* xD
Haha, nice. Can't say my cooking is much better than my father's, so I doubt I'll be invited to cook for my family when I'm older hehehe

haha, no worries, I know what some weird things taste like because of my older sister (don't question it she's a butt trumpet)

and yea, my parent's don't ask me to cook for them. yay for hot pockets and ramen in college ^.^
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am

DorkyBookworm wrote:

haha, no worries, I know what some weird things taste like because of my older sister (don't question it she's a butt trumpet)

and yea, my parent's don't ask me to cook for them. yay for hot pockets and ramen in college ^.^
Hehe, older sisters. We're just EVIL beings, I tell you. xD
...It's funny, I'm young and a high schooler and live at home with my parents and yet, I live on hot pockets and ramen. Perhaps I'm subconsciously preparing myself for the years to come xD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:23 am

lol, it works. I actually only started eating hot pockets the summer before i left for college. and that was only because I was working 9 hour days 5-6 days a week XP
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 am

Haha wow, sounds like you were busy!
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:17 am

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
Haha wow, sounds like you were busy!

God you have no idea! I had to get like 4 pedicures before my feet were half-way decent again (my job included standing for 8 and 1/2 of those 9 hours).
If you can avoid it, DON'T WORK IN A WATERPARK >.> well.... to be fair it wasn't that bad, I got a shit ton of money, but the hours kill Dx
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Ah, I heed your advice xD
I think I'd hate working at a theme park of any kind. I hate things that involve... socializing. I'd much rather be behind a desk in some lonely cubicle than have to walk around and talk to people and answer questions all day. I'm not so good with words xD Except as of right now I've been meaning to start volunteering. I know I can volunteer at the local library, but I also want to volunteer at my county's historical society and if I can, maybe a few haunted houses during the Halloween season. I'd love to scare the crap outta some people, and I really don't mind being slapped and shouted at as long as I don't have to say anything back xD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

awwwww that sounds so sad Sad but I don't think I would be able to sit behind a desk all day and make a living that way. right now I'm planning on becoming a pediatric psychiatrist, so I'll mostly be listening, but I like socializing with people... even if at times i'm socially awkward Wink Razz

lol, I would have so much fun doing the haunted house thing! that sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I guess it's sorta sad. I don't know, I guess I'm just more comfortable away from society.
Horray for becoming a writer!
I wanna live in a cabin in some secluded woodland. Like a murderer. xD
A pediatric psychiatrist? Sweet. Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to do that. Hehehe. I'm incredibly socially awkward. Like... the rejected kind of socially awkward. The rejected kind of socially awkward that makes you invisible, perhaps? Either way, it's both a blessing and a curse. When I want attention I'm alone. When I want seclusion someone bothers me. xD

I've been meaning to volunteer at a haunt for a while, actually, I'm pretty excited. Hopefully I can find a good one, lol.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:17 pm

See I want to end up living in the woods on a mountain in like california or something, but like 1/2 an hour away from a city or town, that way i'll be secluded, but if I want to go clubbing or something it'll be right there, and my job will be right there.
and haha, don't worry it's not that sad, I have some friends that literally I'm one of their ONLY friends because they like to be alone.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Hahaha as of right now getting away from all humanity is my one goal xD
Lol yay I'm not ridiculously pathetic! xD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm

meh humanity sucks, so getting away from it isn't that big of a deal Razz
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Amen. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... I like Red Vines   So... I like Red Vines Empty

Back to top Go down

So... I like Red Vines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: