Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thedigitour!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Thedigitour!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thedigitour!!!!   Thedigitour!!!! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:29 am

Okay, well Starkid put it up on their youtube, but i don't know who else has seen it by now. But they are going to be in two concerts in IL and in KS. May 7th and May 8th.

I just bought tickets for me and some of my friends to go to the one in IL, and I am SO excited!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else able to make one of the concerts?
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Thedigitour!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thedigitour!!!!   Thedigitour!!!! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Well..... I don't know where everyone is, but I just wanted to say, this past Saturday I met the Starkids!!!!!!! I got to hug Joe Walker and Brian Holden, and take a picture with a bunch of them.... Well lets see if anyone reappears, if not, this will just be chilling here xP
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

Thedigitour!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thedigitour!!!!   Thedigitour!!!! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

It's so totally awesome that you got the meet them! Very Happy
(I'm here. Been gone for a long time, but I'm back! At least for a week, til finals start, and then for ALL SUMMER LONG. OHYEAHH.)
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Thedigitour!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thedigitour!!!!   Thedigitour!!!! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Aaaaah! That is so cool! I guess I missed when you put that up. I'm still automatically checking the forum occasionally. Sorta. But yeah, after the school year's done I'll be back too! SUMMER!
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Thedigitour!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thedigitour!!!!   Thedigitour!!!! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 am

Yea it was actually really amazing! Like I still smile whenever I think of it, but the other musicians who were there were also really good. Unfortunately Starkid only did a couple of songs, but they were still awesome, btw the people who were at the show that I went to were Jaime-Lyn Beatty, Lauren Lopez, Dylan Saunders, AJ Holmes, Joey Richter, Joe Walker, Brian Holden, and Meredith Stepien.
Darren Criss wasn't there because he was doing something for Glee that night, so he went to the other show Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thedigitour!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thedigitour!!!!   Thedigitour!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thedigitour!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Events-
Jump to: