Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tales of Beetle of the Bard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaughterOfMerlin

DaughterOfMerlin

The Tales of Beetle of the Bard Empty
PostSubject: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 pm

So, who's read it? I finished it the first night I got it and i actually loved it. And, it's (so far) the only JKR book I've gotten my little sister to read. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:24 pm

I loved it! All the little fairy tales were lovely! I started reading them to one of my little sisters, who's a toddler, but I've been sure to steer clear of the scary ones XD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:05 pm

I actually haven't read all of them yet. I don't have the book myself so I've only read a couple while borrowing it from my friends, but my roommate at college has it too so I just have to remember to actually borrow it from her so i can finally read all of them xP
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
DaughterOfMerlin

DaughterOfMerlin

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm

I love them! They're just so cute and stuff. Sad to say, I kinda like them better than the stories from my childhood. And the book is for a great cause.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I agree, I do think I like the wizard fairy tales better than ours, although the Disney movies accompanying our fairy tales are quite timeless (and I had the biggest crush on Prince Phillip when I was, like, two XD). I think someone needs to make little animated films for all the Tales of Beedle the Bard as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaughterOfMerlin

DaughterOfMerlin

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Yes! Just like in DH1. That is one of my favorite parts! Okay, the whole thing was my favorite but, still! It would be just grreat!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:17 pm

I still haven't gotten it... but I'll try to get it when I go to Borders this weekend. They just rearranged everything (again) so it might take a little bit to reorient myself in the children's/independent reader section, but I will succeed! There are some other books I promised to go back for..... But I'll make this my priority.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm

The stories are so cute and fun to read Very Happy I think you'll enjoy them! The Warlock's Hairy Heart is a bit too frightening for little ones, though. I skipped over that one when reading them to my little sister XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Beetle of the Bard   The Tales of Beetle of the Bard Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Beetle of the Bard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Books-
Jump to: