Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathly Hallows lines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Deathly Hallows lines Empty
PostSubject: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:04 pm

So, I know that I personally have a TON of lines I hope they don't skip in DH part 1 and 2... what are some of yours?

I could go on all day about mine, so I'll spare you that, but just a few scenes and lines I hope they don't exclude are:

"After all this time?"
"Always."

Fred dying

the beginning scene with all the Death Eaters and Voldemort

"Albus Severus- you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin, and he was one of the bravest men I ever knew."

"Look.... at.... me....."

Narcissa saving Harry in the end because she loved her son so much

Hagrid carrying Harry's body in

Oh, there's just too many! I know I'll be disappointed no matter what, but still... I'm so freaking excited!
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
Hullo

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 pm

THEY HAVE TO INCLUDE TO INCLUDE EVERY LINE IN THE BOOK FOR DEATHLY HALLOWS! THEY HAVE TO!!!!

It's just all so important! I'd scream if they take something out! Every page in DH is important and even just one sentence in the book can contain the key to everything or a really emotional line.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Well then, I think you'll be even more disappointed than the rest of us. Of course, I'd *LOVE* to see them put everything in, but it's just not going to happen.... *sigh* Sad
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 pm

For Deathly hallows, the Have to get the "NOT MY DAUGHTER< YOU BITCH!" BEST LINE EVER!

I wish they'd include this, but i wish they'd keep the lines exact when Ron/Hermione kiss, how Ron seems to care about SPEW (Although, they cut SPEW out of the movie, so I doubt it...) But hopefully they'll get the lines right after, with Harry's "Is this the moment?" and "OI! there's a war doing on here!"

and everything Ron and Hermione say after that outburst.

Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Ya, definitely with the whole Ron/Hermione thing at the end. It's just one of those scenes you can't really tamper with. And if they screw up another relationship I'll be mad. (Like with Ginny/Harry and when Ron/Lavender got together)

And they better keep the "I am about to die" line in there. It's in one of the more powerful scenes in that book.
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:46 pm

The I'm about to die line is VERY improt too.

& I really hope they don't mess up Ron/Hermione like Harry/Ginny, which really pissed me off. ALthough, I don't think they'll nail the Ron/Herm scene, because that involves SPEW, and they cut that out. >.>

Also, I'm glad someone also thinks they messed up the Ron/Lavender thing too. They made Ron look like a huge prick, going out with Lavender right after Hermione asks him to Slughorn's party.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Ya, the whole Ron/Lavender thing was baaad. And in the book Ginny was annoying him about never having a girlfriend or something, right? I don't know, I haven't read HBP in a while. :'(

And good point about the SPEW thing, I almost forgot how that plays a role. But maybe if they show how Hermione wasn't mean and rude to Kreacher it could work.... that's another thing- if they cut out Kreacher I'll be upset.

Also, in DH they better not mess up the Bathilda Bagshot scene. I don't know how they could completely ruin it, but whatever. I don't think we should expect TOO much from DH though, as OoTP and HBP were pretty much failures (well, according to me at least Smile )
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah, they really mess up relationships in the movies.

OOTP and HBP were really awful though, but the same director that directed them is directing DH, so I can't be too opimistic...
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm really hoping that Deathly Hallows will do more justice to the books than the previous movies, especially the disaster that was HBP. One thing I'm hoping they'll really try to keep as true to the books as possible is obviously the Battle and also the whole Snape-Lily scenes at the end. Oh! And the part were the silver doe appears in the Forest of Dean and how Ron saves Harry's life. That was a really important part. I also hope the movie soundtrack will do the books/movies justice. Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the return of John Williams for Part 2. Smile
Back to top Go down
ParticularlyGoodFinder

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 pm

If they mess up the Snape/Lily parts, I will be livid. Evil or Very Mad
I just hope that they stay pretty true to the book. I mean, since the movie's in two parts, I would feel that it would give them the freedom to cram all of the parts they can in.
I hope they don't muck with with the Harry in the graveyard scene. I cried during that. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows lines   Deathly Hallows lines Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathly Hallows lines
Page 1 of 1