Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattoos?

Go down 
+3
readergirl1028
foreshadowing7815
muggleborn_
7 posters
AuthorMessage
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos?   Tattoos? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Anyone on here have any tattoos? Or thinking of getting one (or many)? I've often said that if I start thinking about them too much, and get all the ones I want, I'll bankrupt myself, because I'd want to pay homage to everything I love.

Got any interesting tattoo stories you'd like to share? Harry Potter, or otherwise of course. :]

Personally, a few I want to get include: a line of six hearts across my wrist (like Zelda hearts - I'd leave them empty so I could color them in daily according to my mood), the Hogwarts crest or Ravenclaw crest on the back of my neck, the One Ring's inscription (possibly around my finger - but good lord that would be painful), my family crest, and loads of others that I'm leaving out right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos?   Tattoos? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm pretty sure I'll never get a tattoo. Smile
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos?   Tattoos? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Well, I personally don't have a tattoo, and I'm not quite sure I want one, but if I did get one, it'd be a good ol' HP quote... maybe "It's real for us" or "Harry is the best hope we have... trust him."

This website kind of made me nervous to get a tattoo, though. http://ugliesttattoos.com/

I like to picture what tattoos all my teachers would have/might have when I get bored in class. Just a fun fact.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
KatiePotter1995

KatiePotter1995

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos?   Tattoos? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 am

I've been thinking about tattoos for a while now. But I'm not into the huge things, so I think my first one would just be the Deathly Hallows symbol or a lightning scare, or a very very small HP quote Razz It's the permanent part that kind of bothers me.
Back to top Go down
tenderlumpling

tenderlumpling

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos?   Tattoos? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:14 pm

When I have enough money, I'm getting this phoenix tattoo, and depending on what she looks like in the movie, maybe a silver doe on my shoulder. (I've seen some really pretty fan-art of her, so if the movie doesn't do it justice, I might just use DeviantArt as a reference.)
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos?   Tattoos? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:18 am

I was actually thinking about this a while ago! If anything, I would want the Deathly Hallows symbol but I don't think I'm a tattoo kind of girl though so I don't think I'd ever get it.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos?   Tattoos? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 pm

If I ever get over my phobia of needles and stop passing out I would definitely get a HP tattoo. If I did I would probably get either Deathly Hallows symbol, a miniature dark mark, Fawkes, or a small cute quote.
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Tattoos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos?   Tattoos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: