Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Build the Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
?LunaLuv

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:11 am

LEGO Harry Potter! It's on its way!

I know I for sure am going to collect the sets. I am a huge fan of LEGO.

What about you? What are your thoughts on the LEGO Harry Potter sets? Are you going to release your inner child and play with LEGOs again?

It comes out in October I believe, but here's the website:

You can discuss LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 video game here, too! Smile
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 am

♥LunaLuv wrote:

It comes out in October I believe, but here's the website:

No link! (:
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
?LunaLuv

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 am

Sorry about above. The link didn't show up. Sad
Here it is:
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 am

I have the game!! It's so fun, I love it! I haven't played it a lot though because my brothers always hog the Wii. ):< I've wanted HP Lego sets for so long though - especially Hogwarts castle but they're so expensive!! What kind of sets are they coming out with this time?
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:18 am

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN RAGEEEE!!! THE LINK REFUSES TO SHOW UP!!!!

So sorry. Agh stupid Muggle technology.

If you wish to check out the invisible link just go to LEGO.com, click on Products on the top with a yellow brick, and you should see where to go from there.

Sorry again. Sad
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 am

OMR!!! DOBBY!!!! <3
And the Hogwarts Express! The castle!
I. WANT. THEM.

Dang it. My birthday is this month so it won't be out yet. And I'm already planning on getting a Ravenclaw scarf and a wand. Hmm. Looks like I know what I'm getting for Christmas. ^_^
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 am

I have Dobby! (:

And the flying Ford Anglia, and Buckbeak. I think those are some of the only HP legos I have, and then I have a bunch of twosie and foursie blocks. I haven't played with them in months, though - since I last babysat.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:35 am

Oh this is so cool! I want them so bad! Legos are amazing! Hopefully I can get some for my birthday in Nov. I already asked for a 120 pack of Crayons though. This will definitely be added to my list. And if I don't get it for my birthday, I have Christmas to look forward to. It's going to be a very Potter Christmas this year for sure.

I have Lego Harry Potter too. The only thing that I have bad to say about it is that it's very glitchy. I had to restart my file once because it glitched and I couldn't leave the area I was in (Hagrid's Hut, 2nd year).
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:47 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
Oh this is so cool! I want them so bad! Legos are amazing! Hopefully I can get some for my birthday in Nov. I already asked for a 120 pack of Crayons though. This will definitely be added to my list. And if I don't get it for my birthday, I have Christmas to look forward to. It's going to be a very Potter Christmas this year for sure.

I have Lego Harry Potter too. The only thing that I have bad to say about it is that it's very glitchy. I had to restart my file once because it glitched and I couldn't leave the area I was in (Hagrid's Hut, 2nd year).

I'm still in my first year of the Lego game but when you had to restart your file, did you have to restart the whole game or just continue from where it was last saved?

And crayons are awesome:D I love coloring!!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:08 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

I'm still in my first year of the Lego game but when you had to restart your file, did you have to restart the whole game or just continue from where it was last saved?

And crayons are awesome:D I love coloring!!

Restart from the beginning. I had to make a new file. It was bad and most definitely not fun. Sad
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 pm

I have the LEGO Harry Potter video game and it is so much fun! I especially love the fact you can explore Hogwarts! I almost beat the whole game, but it says I haven't collected all the gold bricks because the Chamber of Secrets chapter has only 5 levels Neutral And I still haven't collected all the character tokens, but other than those two excpetions I have everything perfect with all the House Crests and everything Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Build the Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build the Magic    Build the Magic  Empty

Back to top Go down

Build the Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: