Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! Empty
PostSubject: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:55 pm

I went to the WWoHP last week. Most of the best things that happened I tried to post on AverageWizard while I was there via whatever internet I could access (hotel, parents' cell phones, having friends post them for me, etc.), so being that you're not supposed to just post them here just because they didn't get onto AverageWizard (not what I was planning on doing, but there will be so many gaps and left-out pieces if I don't mention them), I'll just say this, to keep it all brief and safe: I went to the WWoHP. It was amazing. I got to see all these places for myself, the only thing going through my head: "It all really exists! And... and it's in Florida!" I got to meet a lot of people. I even met a girl from the county next to my county (she was dressed as a Ravenclaw, so, naturally, I high-fived her). So much more happened, too, more than most people would care to listen to (which is probably why it won't get posted on AW), but long story short, I had the time of my life! First question: Was anyone else there last week? I may have seen you (or you may have seen me!). Second question (or more of a request, I suppose): Share stories here!

Last edited by MyMischiefManaged on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:30 pm

I wasn't there last week, I was there from august 15th the the 21st I think. It was so fun! The first day I was there I was wearing a homemade Harry Potter shirt, and my friend was wearing her "I'm tired! Can't we just be death eaters" shirt and as we were waiting in line for the hogs head this group of people followed us down there and started a conversation about AVPM! As they were walking away they started singing "Gotta Get back to Hogwarts!" really loud! Then I had tons of people commenting on my shirt, even though it wasn't AVPM, just because it was HP related. Then we saw tons of people talking about our shirts but not coming up to us ( Sad ).

The second day we were there I was wearing my "I'm tired! Can't we just be death eaters" shirt, and another group came up to us while we were waiting in line for Ollivanders, and was like "I love AVPM! I love your shirt!" and they were wearing AVPM shirts too (they walked back to their mom and explained that we were wearing AVPM shirts so they wanted to say hi). Then while we were in Ollivanders this woman walking past read my shirt and was like "that's a terrible thing! You shouldn't give up just because you're tired!" so we started cracking up. Then the BEST THING HAPPENED we were waiting for the guy who worked there to tell us that he could help us find our wand based on our birthdays, and this guy standing behind me asked what my shirt meant so I just said "Oh, it's from A Very Potter Musical." and the guy who worked there (Will) said "yea, it's a pretty awesome musical!"

Then while in Filch's Emporium of Confiscated good the 4 people behind the cash registers read my shirt and were all talking about it, after looking at my shirt in amazement, and I was just like "I'm guessing you know a very potter musical?" Then as we were walking away one of them was like "omg! it has a dark mark on the bottom!"

OH! (Sorry for my super long stories but this is the last one, i promise) the last day we were there, we were in the Three Broomsticks, and as we were walking out this group of people started shouting out "GOTTA GET BACK TO HOGWARTS!" we spun around, but didn't join in because we were in shock, but whoever those people are (if you are on this forum) I apologize if we stopped your day from being awesome by not joining in Crying or Very sad ahh who am i kidding, you were in WWoHP your day was still awesome, but still Razz
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 pm

That sounds like a TOTALLY AWESOME trip! I didn't meet anyone who had watched AVPM/S, but my sister and I started a Mysterious Ticking Noise while in line for Forbidden Journey and a girl from England standing behind us jumped in with "Herrrrrrmione!". We then high-fived and I tried to teach her how to speak in an American accent while she taught me how to speak in a British one. Neither of us did it properly, but it was some of the best fun I'd had in my LIFE.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 pm

You guys are so lucky!! More stories, please! I want to hear! And MyMischiefManaged, I wouldn't mind if you bored us with your long story. It wouldn't be boring at all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 pm

I don't have any super-duper-amazing-totally-awesome stories. I was planning on singing AVPM songs (I went early July- 2 weeks before Infinitus, and we were going to go that week too....) but then I realized that my aunt and cousin were with us too. And I rarely ever see them (they live kinda far away. We were all in FL to visit my grandparents). I have a crazy small family (I have 2 cousins. One on my mom's side and one on my dad's.) so I couldn't exactly scare them..... I'd feel really bad too.

But isn't going to the WWoHP enough of a story? It was so amazing. I just started school today and I was telling a few of my friends about it. They're kinda jealous. Smile I can't even describe the feeling I had when I walked into Hogsmeade.

Oh! I read on Mugglenet they're thinking about expanding the WWoHP sometime in the future. They want to get rid of the Lost Continent. And I don't blame them. The LC was terrible.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
Oh! I read on Mugglenet they're thinking about expanding the WWoHP sometime in the future. They want to get rid of the Lost Continent. And I don't blame them. The LC was terrible.

I sort of liked some of the Lost Continent. Like the talking fountain. I talked to that thing for a half hour. Scared my family half to death, firstly because I didn't answer my phone and was by myself, second because I was talking to a fountain... xD (don't worry, it actually talked back!). But nothing could compare to the WWoHP. I took about two pictures in the Lost Continent, twelve in Seuss Landing, six in Jurassic Park, and about three hundred and fifty in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. My grandma, who hates flying and isn't the biggest Harry Potter fan, asked me to take pictures of everything. She got kind of bored when I started showing her pictures of windows, and little architectural details that only I would care about. I'm a bit concerned that I, a teenager, managed to bore a seventy-one year old woman.

myfriendisdobby wrote:
You guys are so lucky!! More stories, please! I want to hear! And MyMischiefManaged, I wouldn't mind if you bored us with your long story. It wouldn't be boring at all! Very Happy

The only reason I didn't post the rest of my long story is because most of the rest of my story was made into an AverageWizard story that didn't get posted, and I don't think you're supposed to use this site to post stories that didn't get on to AW (that was a long sentence... my English teacher would kill me!). As for my other stories, it's all pretty standard stuff, you know, bothering the staff of WWoHP when they called us muggles and whatnot. Smile
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:14 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

I sort of liked some of the Lost Continent. Like the talking fountain. I talked to that thing for a half hour. Scared my family half to death, firstly because I didn't answer my phone and was by myself, second because I was talking to a fountain... xD (don't worry, it actually talked back!).

Whaaaat? That's totally awesome! I did not see that talking fountain! But the one thing my family did there was the Poseidon thing.... it was really, really, really, REALLY cheesy. My dad and I were laughing quietly in the back the whole time...... Sure the pyrotechnics were cool and everything, but still......
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

I sort of liked some of the Lost Continent. Like the talking fountain. I talked to that thing for a half hour. Scared my family half to death, firstly because I didn't answer my phone and was by myself, second because I was talking to a fountain... xD (don't worry, it actually talked back!).

Whaaaat? That's totally awesome! I did not see that talking fountain! But the one thing my family did there was the Poseidon thing.... it was really, really, really, REALLY cheesy. My dad and I were laughing quietly in the back the whole time...... Sure the pyrotechnics were cool and everything, but still......

I did the Poseidon thing too. The whole time I was either thinking, "What the SPELL is this?" or laughing at the jokes the actor made to keep the audience awake. Our group had a pretty good actor, I think. I love how Universal can make you feel like you're right inside the movies, though. No matter how hard I try to remember it's just a ride, I always sort of forgot reality while on Forbidden Journey. I also love how you can take a few steps and jump from the world of Harry Potter into a Dr. Seuss book. It's just like changing the channel on the TV, but a trillion times cooler.

[EDIT: Please forgive my bad grammar... by the time school starts back up again, I develop the habit of neglecting everything I've ever learned. Oops... hehe]
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

I did the Poseidon thing too. The whole time I was either thinking, "What the SPELL is this?" or laughing at the jokes the actor made to keep the audience awake. Our group had a pretty good actor, I think. I love how Universal can make you feel like you're right inside the movies, though. No matter how hard I try to remember it's just a ride, I always sort of forgot reality while on Forbidden Journey. I also love how you can take a few steps and jump from the world of Harry Potter into a Dr. Seuss book. It's just like changing the channel on the TV, but a trillion times cooler.

[EDIT: Please forgive my bad grammar... by the time school starts back up again, I develop the habit of neglecting everything I've ever learned. Oops... hehe]

Yeah, the Islands of Adventures was good. Spiderman was great, so was the Hulk roller coaster. Smile I don't think our actor was that great for the Poseidon thing. . . we were in line for a half an hour and it had all that build up to it, so I was expecting a lot more. I usually laugh at lame jokes, but even I couldn't find the humor in some of those.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!   I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I WENT! ...no, not in my diaper. I mean I went to the WWoHP! Share stories here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Wizarding World of Harry Potter-
Jump to: