Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
MyMischiefManaged
NTonksAuror
myfriendisdobby
TheHogwartsPanther
DorkyBookworm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Okay, the quote tree got kinda big, so I'm just gonna reply without quoting anybody. xD
I'm trying not to think about the negative (which is weird... knowing me, I ONLY think about the negative), so I've been turning everything into sunshine, and daisies, and turning stupid fat rats yellow. LOL. Anyway, yeah, the other day my friend had called me saying "I don't know who he is, but I know you love him, so I think you should know that they're talking about him on The Seven!" I got so excited for him. He definitely deserves it, that boy has TALENT!
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 pm

OKAY SO I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO WRITE THIS MUCH I APOLOGIZE FOR BLINDING YOUR EYES WITH THIS SUPER LONG POST.

MyMischiefManaged:

I think this is one of our biggest threads! XD

Errr I don't know how to quote two people at once without having a quote before.. if that makes sense. Can't we quote but cut out the beginning quotes too? That sounds confusing>.<

And OMG you used the sunshine daisies quote!!! Very Happy That's true though, we should just think about the positives and how good it will be for him but it's just so hard! >.< It's about time that someone with actual talent gets recognized though. Smile

NTonksAuror:

"Anyway, I'm really going to hate all those new Glee fangirls. At least we know we were here first. AND WE WERE THE FIRST ONES TO HAVE CELEB CRUSHES ON DARREN CRISS. My one friend (who's seen AVPM/S and likes HP) goes "Well, at least it's a real celeb crush. Now that he's famous." Still not too excited bout it."

EXACTLY! WE WERE HIS FANS FIRST SO DON'T YOU GUYS EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING ALL CRAZY OVER HIM. But just wait, there's going to be some of them that are going to say they've always been his fan since StarKid, blah blah blah when they really weren't. Have you googled his name though? He's the first Darren on there and back when I used to google him, Google didn't know who the heck he was! Anyways, the articles have all been saying "Hottie Darren Criss", etc. Grrrrrr. He. Always. Was. Okay. I wonder how Darren is reacting to all of these articles though. xD

I agree though! I'll have to start getting used to him being on my TV instead of just the computer screen. It just seemed to happen so suddenly and now knowing we'll be seeing him on our very own TV making it big time! :O I looked up his profile on IMBD and his name is listed for next weeks show so yay! Urgh, I have soooo much assignments next week, I don't know if I'll be able to watch though. But I'll probably just end up watching because there's no way I'll want to miss Darren.

~~~~~

Okay and this kinda sounds stalkerish but I didn't get the picture!!! XD Someone print screened it and posted it on Tumblr so it's been going around and it's one of my favorite pictures of him that I've ever seen so I had to show you guys!

Click!

^HIS COMMENTS. WHY IS HE SO AWESOME, REALLY?! And on Twitter, they all congratulated him for being on Glee. (I only have a Twitter to follow them:P) Okay, THIS one I did make:

I love how supportive they are!

And and and after Dylan posted that, Lauren said something like oh that reminds me of the time Darren tricked me into going on the most miserable theme park ride of my life or something. HAHA, he's totally awesome.

And go look at Brian Holden's Twitter right now. (His Twitter) His Tweets were HILARIOUS. He was making fun of Darren throughout it. My favorite ones were:

"My name's Blaine... THE INSANE!"
"I know a short-cut, but you have to walk in slow-mo."
"Stop singing and kiss him!"
"KISS HIM!"

Glad to know he ships them as well:) But hahaha, seriously, I WANT THEM TO KISS. >.>

Oh and! "Teenage Dream" is now number one on iTunes! Way to go, Darren! Very Happy

Whoa, I wrote A LOT. But seriously, I love how I can fangirl with you guys because I'd go crazy keeping all of this to myself:D COUGHIMEANI'MNOTLIKEOBSESSEDORANYTHINGJUSTREALLYSUPPORTIVECOUGH

Okay I seriously need to get off and do homework now. Neutral This will be my last post tonight, I promise! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 am

I'll easily admit that I'm getting pretty annoyed at some of the new fans, but for some reason it always makes me smile to see some real talent in the world, and my annoyance is replaced Very Happy . Also, those pictures pretty much made my life. xD About fans that say that they've been fans all along... all we have to do is use some jokes that only fans from the beginning would know. Even I don't claim to have been a fan since the very beginning - I hadn't seen A Very Potter Musical or even heard of Starkid until last April or May, so it'll really get my blood boiling to hear people who just heard of him trying to say that they've been supporting him from the very beginning. I may be all happy-go-lucky right now, but I'll be back with some major anger once Darren Criss really starts showing up in everyday conversation at school. Oh, and I think there's a way to omit earlier quotes in a quote tree. Lemme see if I can do that now...

This was part of a quote tree:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
Lol omg no, do share!! Anything about Darren is worth sharing!!! Very Happy Ahhh, our Darren is getting recognized now! But still, I HATE how girls are liking him just because he's hot. Of course he is but just UGH. It makes me mad and jealous>Neutral Haha, I don't know if that should be taken as a bad thing... >.< I got my best friend into Darren on Glee too. I made her excited and we were texting throughout Glee and she started asking me about him. She said that his performance was really good and then OMG she said "Whoa your baby has gorgeous eyes." OH, I KNOW<3 And then she asked me what his major was and I told her and she said "Wow, you guys are perfect for each other." YES, DARREN, WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! xD But now she's all excited about him too and she knows that I've claimed him but still, WE WERE HIS FANS BEFORE AND NOW GLEEKS ARE GOING TO TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY D:< Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels like this? I mean, I'm SUPER HAPPY for him. He deserves this and he's finally getting to live his dream but it's just the new fangirls I'm gonna hate. But I bet if he didn't cut his hair, the Gleeks wouldn't be all over him. And we loved him all along, back when we knew him before his hair cut. Ahhhhh, he's supermegafoxyawesomehot with both hair styles.

And omg every time I hear Katy Perry's version, I just think Darren made her song better. Smile

It's hard for me to explain things, and I get tongue-tied (or finger-tied in this case, I guess xD), so bear with me xD:
What you can do is hit the "Quote" button to quote a post, and the beginning there's a list of names in brackets saying quote="insernamehere". From there, backspace everyone else's name except for the person you're quoting, and leave that in brackets. Then scroll down to the conversation. At the end of every quote it ends with /quote in brackets. So pick the quote you're commenting on and keep that, and then delete all the other quotes from other people that you don't want in there.
Yeah... like I said, I'm bad at explaining things. Tehehe.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
I'll easily admit that I'm getting pretty annoyed at some of the new fans, but for some reason it always makes me smile to see some real talent in the world, and my annoyance is replaced Very Happy . Also, those pictures pretty much made my life. xD About fans that say that they've been fans all along... all we have to do is use some jokes that only fans from the beginning would know. Even I don't claim to have been a fan since the very beginning - I hadn't seen A Very Potter Musical or even heard of Starkid until last April or May, so it'll really get my blood boiling to hear people who just heard of him trying to say that they've been supporting him from the very beginning. I may be all happy-go-lucky right now, but I'll be back with some major anger once Darren Criss really starts showing up in everyday conversation at school. Oh, and I think there's a way to omit earlier quotes in a quote tree.

I get the deleting the quote stuff now, thanks!Very Happy

URGGGGH, the new fans who will claim to have been his fan all along will just piss me off. I mean, they only like him right now because of how he looks but they don't appreciate his supermegafoxyawesomehotness like we have all along. They don't know how he really is and how nerdy he is, they only like the way he looks. So we have definitely been his fan all along and love him just the way he is. AH! Like this interview, I was just watching it and THEY ARE SUCH NERDS, I LOVE IT!!! These Gleeks don't know Darren/StarKid like we know them:D If you wanna see the interview, it's this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRubvckRDnU&feature=related Well, it's outtakes from the real interview. If you haven't watched that interview though, you really need to watch it!!!! Smile

I didn't watch AVPM right from the beginning either, I discovered it in the fall of 09, I think, but didn't get to watch it all due to schoolwork but during winter break, I finished watching it and became obsessed. So even though we weren't fans from the very beginning, we're still a part of it though. I'm just scared that the new fans will all want to watch StarKid now and it will turn into a fad or something/: Then it won't be just our thing anymore. They're a huge part in the Harry Potter fandom and if Gleeks start watching it just for Darren, without even caring about the rest of StarKid or the time they spend to actually make their shows, then I will be ready to AK someone|:<
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 pm

OMG DARREN CRISS WAS ON MTV!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I was driving home from the mall, and my friend called me up and told me that AVPM was on glee, and I like flipped thinking that I missed it, and she sent me a link to it on youtube! OMG i love him <3 but yea, they were interviewing him (a lot of the same questions as in other interviews) and they showed clips from avpm and avps, and one clip from avps with sound Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUzuZkReSo&feature=player_embedded

(sorry about the crappy volume, i didn't put it up there, and this is the only one I found)
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:35 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:

I was driving home from the mall, and my friend called me up and told me that AVPM was on glee, and I like flipped thinking that I missed it, and she sent me a link to it on youtube! OMG i love him <3 but yea, they were interviewing him (a lot of the same questions as in other interviews) and they showed clips from avpm and avps, and one clip from avps with sound Very Happy

(sorry about the crappy volume, i didn't put it up there, and this is the only one I found)

AWWWWWWWWW! Very Happy

StarKid exposure!<3 (Hopefully it won't turn into bad exposure though.)
Omg, it's still just... wow. Darren on TV and his history and everything. I still can't believe he's on my TV.

Aw but I found out that their new musical, Starship, Darren's not going to be in it. Sad He wrote all the songs and is helping out with it a lot (he calls Starship his baby xD) but he won't be in the actual play performing. Awww, there goes my favorite StarKid, too busy to be in their plays now. But it's okay Darren, I still love you.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:01 am

myfriendisdobby wrote:
DorkyBookworm wrote:

AWWWWWWWWW! Very Happy

Omg, it's still just... wow. Darren on TV and his history and everything. I still can't believe he's on my TV.

Aw but I found out that their new musical, Starship, Darren's not going to be in it. Sad He wrote all the songs and is helping out with it a lot (he calls Starship his baby xD) but he won't be in the actual play performing. Awww, there goes my favorite StarKid, too busy to be in their plays now. But it's okay Darren, I still love you.

He's not gonna be in it?!?! :'(

btw, there is a better version of the MTV stuff on his website, in case anyone wants to see that.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 am

DorkyBookworm wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
DorkyBookworm wrote:

AWWWWWWWWW! Very Happy

He's not gonna be in it?!?! :'(

btw, there is a better version of the MTV stuff on his website, in case anyone wants to see that.

No Sad He's just getting the music and everything ready but not in the actual play and he wasn't even at the StarKid meet and greet either. Sad

BUT OMG IN OTHER NEWS, WATCH THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KmYWL0i6tQ&feature=player_embedded

THAT'S A PROMO FOR SOME TV SHOW AND HIS SONG IS PLAYING, GUYS, HIS SONG IS PLAYING. HE'S SO FAMOUS NOW, I'M SO PROUD OF HIM. And super sad at the same time. Sad

Way to go, Darren:')
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Glee interview with Darren!!

http://www.accesshollywood.com/glee/darren-criss-discusses-his-glee-success-how-has-his-life-changed_videotab_1260241

And pictures!!!

http://glee-web.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-32308

I can't even begin to explain... Those eyes. DARREN, LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:18 am

HE'S GOING TO BE A REGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

.......sorry in case you can't tell, I'm very happy XD lol, just ignore me, I'm sick, sleep deprived, and procrastinating a bio lab I have due tomorrow >.<

anyways, here's the link: http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s57/glee/news/a288139/darren-criss-confirmed-as-glee-regular.html
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:12 am

DorkyBookworm wrote:
HE'S GOING TO BE A REGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

.......sorry in case you can't tell, I'm very happy XD lol, just ignore me, I'm sick, sleep deprived, and procrastinating a bio lab I have due tomorrow >.<

anyways, here's the link: http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s57/glee/news/a288139/darren-criss-confirmed-as-glee-regular.html

Haha I forgot to mention that as well but at least you did! Smile BUT SERIOUSLY, WOW!!! He's come so far in such a short time!!!! :') I feel like a proud momma! XD

I was just watching tonight's episode and I had to wait 35 minutes to see Darren?! HOW CRUEL!

The other downside to him being a regular, besides the new fangirls, is he won't be in as many (or any, perhaps) StarKid musicals anymore. Sad And I'm pretty sure that means goodbye to a third AVPM, if they were actually going to go for it.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:12 am

myfriendisdobby wrote:
DorkyBookworm wrote:

Haha I forgot to mention that as well but at least you did! Smile BUT SERIOUSLY, WOW!!! He's come so far in such a short time!!!! :') I feel like a proud momma! XD

I was just watching tonight's episode and I had to wait 35 minutes to see Darren?! HOW CRUEL!

The other downside to him being a regular, besides the new fangirls, is he won't be in as many (or any, perhaps) StarKid musicals anymore. Sad And I'm pretty sure that means goodbye to a third AVPM, if they were actually going to go for it.

he said he was going to continue to be a starkid, and continue being in productions, but yea it's kinda hard to see that happening now. I mean I do theater and it takes a lot to make those shows, and get it set up and rehearsals and actually doing the show and everything. So if he's in glee full time I really can't see him continuing to be in productions. He'll probably help with music and stuff like he did with Starship (I think... right?) but I can't see him having the time to actually be IN them... Sad
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 pm

omg, I love him so much!!! <3

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/11/24/glee-darren-criss-train-hey-soul-sister/

Edit::: eep!!! Perez Hilton said "Darren Criss is the BEST thing to happen to Glee this season! (Sorry, Brit Brit, you're still a close second!)"

I agree!!! He is DEFINITELY the best thing so far this season <3
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Ah I've been busy with my classes >_< Finals are next week.

BUT OMG WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-_5RBPrK2o&feature=player_embedded

HOW ADORABLE IS THAT AHHHH JUST KISS ALREADY!!!

Oh and confession: I started watching Glee from the beginning so I would understand what's going on. I'm halfway through the first season and ohmygod this show is addicting, I can't stop watching it. I need to study for finals but I can't stop watching it! XD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:

BUT OMG WATCH THIS

Oh and confession: I started watching Glee from the beginning so I would understand what's going on. I'm halfway through the first season and ohmygod this show is addicting, I can't stop watching it. I need to study for finals but I can't stop watching it! XD

Lol I know what you mean, I only have 1 more week of classes before my exams. And yes, THEY NEED TO KISS <3

Lol, yea it's a good idea to watch it from the beginning cause there are like twenty bajillion plot lines that happen. I love the show, but I gotta admit some of the characters annoy me at times, but I think that happens in any tv show I watch for too long (except for NCIS <3 gotta love that show!!! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:

BUT OMG WATCH THIS

Lol I know what you mean, I only have 1 more week of classes before my exams. And yes, THEY NEED TO KISS <3

Lol, yea it's a good idea to watch it from the beginning cause there are like twenty bajillion plot lines that happen. I love the show, but I gotta admit some of the characters annoy me at times, but I think that happens in any tv show I watch for too long (except for NCIS <3 gotta love that show!!! ^.^)

I've watched every single Glee episode now and am now calling myself a Gleek xD Yeah, some of the characters annoyed me. Ughhhhh Finn pissed me off in that episode when he has to share rooms with Kurt. I felt so bad for Kurt and I just wanted to punch Finn or something. And Rachel annoys me sometimes but I like her. I didn't like Quinn in the beginning but now I love her. Brittany is ehhh. She annoyed me with her stupid sayings but in the Christmas episode, I was all awww about her. Hahaha I love how I just took over this post with actually talking about Glee xD And Will! Okay I liked him in season one but the things he's doing this season is just wow, he's an idiot. But I really really really love the wedding episode and Sectionals from season one.

So Glee comes back in February which means Valentine's day which means KURT AND BLAINE A KISS PERHAPS PLEASE YES YES YES <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Team_Cedric

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 am

I was insanely excited when I heard that Darren was going to be on Glee - it was what made me start really watching the show, and now I like it on its own, too. I can't wait until this week's episode - Rachel kisses him! Should be hilaroius Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3