Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone get the tickets yet?

Go down 
+3
foreshadowing7815
MyMischiefManaged
DorkyBookworm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Anyone get the tickets yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

The tickets for Deathly Hallows Part 1 are up for sale on Fandango (so I would get them fast so you can actually get tickets for the midnight premiere).

Unfortunately, since I go to college IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE the tickets aren't available near me yet, anyone else have more luck than me?
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 pm

OH POOP! I almost forgot about buying tickets! Thank you for reminding me. Tehe. (This was a really random reply, haha, sorry). If I get lucky and buy my ticket, I'll be sure to let you guys know!
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:43 pm

I CAN'T GO :"( I have a volleyball tryout the next night so I "need to sleep" according to my mother.... I'm pretty damn upset, pardon my language.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:38 pm

ARGHHH they finally put them on fandango for my area! Very Happy I just got my tickets. I really hope there are some Average Wizards in my area....
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I bought mine a while ago... the night they came out.

I'm seeing it at midnight, in normal, for the release, and then that Saturday, in IMAX, for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm

My dad won't buy tickets yet! I keep telling him and he's like "It comes out it november..." But, its HARRY POTTER. its huge, and I want to go at midnight for a change -.- we also can't decide on which theatre we go to. we have to travel since my hometown is so small we don't have a theatre. Hopefully we'll get tickets soon.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm

EmotionalTeaspoon wrote:
My dad won't buy tickets yet! I keep telling him and he's like "It comes out it november..." But, its HARRY POTTER. its huge, and I want to go at midnight for a change -.- we also can't decide on which theatre we go to. we have to travel since my hometown is so small we don't have a theatre. Hopefully we'll get tickets soon.

lol yea, my college town is so small we have to travel 1/2 an hour away to get to the movie theater XP

But I would MAKE him buy me the tickets, I mean Harry Potter tickets sell out pretty fast... especially for the midnight premiere, and in small town areas they don't have that many showtimes for the midnight premiere (like the theater i'm going to only has 2 showings of it) so they sell out pretty fast....
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm

It's weird, I live in a pretty popular area but the tickets aren't even up yet. Either way, I'm not going to the midnight premiere. But I am going the Friday it comes out, right after I get out of class. Hmm... do you think I should preorder tickets for it or do you think I'll be fine getting it when I'm going to watch it since it IS going to be on November 19th, but just later in the day. *Clueless about preordering tickets because I've never done such a thing before* XP
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:58 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
It's weird, I live in a pretty popular area but the tickets aren't even up yet. Either way, I'm not going to the midnight premiere. But I am going the Friday it comes out, right after I get out of class. Hmm... do you think I should preorder tickets for it or do you think I'll be fine getting it when I'm going to watch it since it IS going to be on November 19th, but just later in the day. *Clueless about preordering tickets because I've never done such a thing before* XP

Thanks for asking that! I was wondering about that too..... I haven't even checked if they're up here or not, but I have no idea if I should get them or not..... *is clueless as well*
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:

Thanks for asking that! I was wondering about that too..... I haven't even checked if they're up here or not, but I have no idea if I should get them or not..... *is clueless as well*

I would preorder them. In the theaters that I would go to for the other films they would always sell out for the entire first weekend, not just the midnight premiere, so as soon as the tickets for the rest of the weekend go up for sale I would get them within a week or two of them coming out, just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:00 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:

I would preorder them. In the theaters that I would go to for the other films they would always sell out for the entire first weekend, not just the midnight premiere, so as soon as the tickets for the rest of the weekend go up for sale I would get them within a week or two of them coming out, just to be safe.

Okay, thanks:) I'll let my friend know too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the tickets yet?   Anyone get the tickets yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone get the tickets yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Movies-
Jump to: