Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merchandise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: Merchandise   Merchandise EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I was looking on the online store and I saw this Gryffindor bag that I fell in love with and I really want it. The only problem is that it doesn't say how big it is or anything. Has anyone actually seen it or bought it when they were at the WWOHP?

It looks like this:

http://www.universalorlando.com/merchandise/HPProductDetail.aspx?ProductId=845333ae-f23e-444f-840a-18e1087bc317(MerchandiseBaseCatalog)&parentCategory=category(merchandisebasecatalog)&CategoryName=category|accessories|bags|tote%20bags(merchandisebasecatalog)

Would it be big enough to fit a 3 subject notebook and maybe even a thin textbook in it? And are there any zipper pockets inside? I really want to buy it but I don't want to spend money on it if it turns out that my school supplies won't be able to fit in it, especially since I take my lunch with me too.

Back to top Go down

Merchandise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Wizarding World of Harry Potter-
Jump to: