Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AVPM/AVPS Challenge

Go down 
+8
foreshadowing7815
TheHogwartsPanther
DorkyBookworm
muggleborn_
readergirl1028
EmotionalTeaspoon
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar
myfriendisdobby
12 posters
AuthorMessage
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

AVPM/AVPS Challenge Empty
PostSubject: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:05 pm

On Tumblr and Facebook, there is this A Very Potter Musical/A Very Potter Sequel challenge going around. It's pretty long but it seems fun! Anyone care to take it? (: Copy and paste with your answers below! This should be fun to read! Very Happy

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better?
Day 2: Favorite character?
Day 3: Least favorite character?
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM.
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS.
Day 6: Favorite pairing?
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid?
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts?
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways?
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster?
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM?
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS?
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines?
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat?
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment?
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite?
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron?
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM.
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS.
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM.
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS.
Day 22: Anything from the musicals.
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals?
Day 24: Best dance number?
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge?
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text?
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid?
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel?
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals?
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter?
Back to top Go down
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:32 pm

I'll also do this on Facebook, but I'll do it here too!
Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? AVPM, but I love the songs and choreography in AVPS
Day 2: Favorite character? Hmmm, Hard one, probably either Ron, both the Malfoys, Snape, or Goyle
Day 3: Least favorite character? I like all the characters, I'm not sure if I can pick a least favorite...
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. There are so many that I love! It's hard to narrow it down But I love "Haha, now you're just being cute. I can't go to Mars, you need a rocket ship! Do you have a rocket ship Potter? I bet you do! You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died! Oh look at this, rocket ship Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travel to Pigfarts!" and "I can't believe the counter curse was just unjellify!"
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. Either, "Favorite way to say red wines in a German Accent? RED VINES!" or "OMG! Umbridge, stop texting me! Did you get my text? Yes. Well you didn't text me back."
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Draco and Luna (I hate Draco/Luna in fanfictions, but I love how Starkid did it)
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? Ohhh, this is a HARD one! But I do love Darren Criss, Brian Rosenthal, and Joey Richter. And Lauren Lopez and Joe Walker are AMAZING at acting! But all the Starkids are so talented!
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Pigfarts, Pigfarts here I come!
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? Well why don't you FIND a Hufflepuff and tell them to FIND the answer!
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Zefron. I love him more than anyone. He's such a charismatic humanitarian.
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? Granger Danger! Though Not Alone and Get Back to Hogwarts are also totally awesome
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? This is hard! But probilby The Coolest Girl. Though I really love Harry Freakin Potter and To Have a Home
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? Truthfully, not really
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Hmm, I'm not sure
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? In AVPM when Ron says "What about all the eternal glory?" and Harry says, "Eternal glory? Hey, I already got that!" Or when he says he's like Jessie McCartney because he makes covers of Disney songs
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? Accio Doublestuffed!
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Ron, of course
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. Even though I still love it, probably Hey Dragon
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. The one Getting Along song Dumbledore and Umbridge sing
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. The beginning when they sing Get Back to Hogwarts, and the part where Draco comes in and starts talking about Pigfarts and Hermione does the Jellylegs jinks.
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. two words: Quidditch Scene!
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. Anything? Well this is a very broad subject.
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? I love when Harry says he's like Jessie McCartney because he makes covers of Disney songs. I love Darren's covers of Disney songs. And the first time I was watched AVPS I was with my cousin and we had this HUGE inside joke about Jessie McCartney when we were 9. And the LotR references crack me up, being a huge LotR fan.
Day 24: Best dance number? The Quidditch scene!!! I love it!
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort! I missed them in AVPS
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? I got a text from Umbridge the other day. (It was my cousin, who can do an AMAZING Umbridge imitation, texing me)
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? I've watched this clip that they had up from when they did a Lord of the Rings parody. I plan on watching LWL sometime soon though.
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? If they can make it as totally awesome as the other two, than yes
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? I got kinda annoyed with all the cussing in AVPS. And the sexual jokes were a little too much. I only thought a few of them were funny.
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? I'll never be able to take any of the characters seriously again. Nothing wrong with that though Smile

Last edited by TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? I like AVPM better i guess, because I love the songs it it. AVPS is really good too, but I like more of the actual acting and plot developments then the actual music.
Day 2: Favorite character? Well, anything in Harry Potter, Hermione we always be my favorite, but I live Draco Malfoy too Smile
Day 3: Least favorite character? I can't have a least favorite! :O there all so good!
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. "I want Hermione Granger, and a rocket ship!"
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. "I'm Draco Malfoy. I'm a Racist, I despise Gingers, and Mudbloods, I hate Gryffindor House, and My parents work for the many who killed yours. Would you like to be my friend?"
Day 6: Favorite pairing? I loved the whole Ron/Hermione/Draco triangle, even though I hate it in fanfics. I loved Quirrel/Voldemort too <3
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? There all so Talented... I can't choose.
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Pig farts, pig farts here i come, pig farts pig farts yum yum yum.
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? If you were a Hufflepuff, you'd be able to FIND the answer.
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Boss Zefron, obviously, I feel like I am the won who loves Zefron the most.
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? GRANGER DANGER! I love it so much, its always stuck in my head
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? NO WAY.
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? Never had them, they should bring them up to Canada.
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Oh, too difficult..
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? When Harry is talking to Ginny via the Yule Ball and goes "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm complaining about being Famous,"
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? The GIANT chocolate bar. <3
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Ron, obviously, but Draco can keep trying.
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. The Dragon lullaby, or whatever its called.
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. The one Dumbledore/Umbridge sing.
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. The Yule ball, where Hermione slaps Draco and Ron. "I'm bleeding!" "Look what she did to me!"
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. where FUTURE DRACO makes his entrance! "ulterior motive? *yawns and wraps arm around Hermione* No, I have no ulterior motive.."
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. I could go on forever here...
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? The spiderman references Smile
Day 24: Best dance number? the 'Stutter" one with Umbridge, and the Qudditch one too.
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort, they so cute.
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? No, thankfully, I changed my number, thank goodness.
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? Little White Lie, which was really good. I hope they continue it.
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? I really want another one, but I don't know what else they could do.
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? Well, since I watch it on youtube, the difference of volume in each parts in annoying, and in AVPS, the constant swearing was really annoying
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Its changed the way I look at Draco Malfoy, I mean, he's a ELF! :O
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? Oh, that's really hard. I can't really choose... they're both totally awesome, and both have pros and cons.
Day 2: Favorite character? Draco, Voldie, and Umbridge.
Day 3: Least favorite character? Ginny.
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. That's waaay to hard. I pretty much quote the whole show.
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. See above.
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Quirrelmort.
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? Darren, and Joe Walker.
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Hogwarts, although Pigfarts is, undeniably, totally awesome.
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? Hufflepuffs are loyal, hardworking, and particularly good finders.
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Boss Zefron poster. I mean, Taylor Lautner's in... *shudder* Twilight.
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? Really, really, hard. I like Granger Danger, Get Back to Hogwarts, Voldemort is Going Down, and Different as Can Be, a lot.
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? Also really hard. I like Harry Freakin' Potter, Days of Summer, No Way, Those Voices, To Have a Home, and The Coolest Girl.
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? Red Vines- what the hell can't they do? To answer my question, THEY CAN'T TASTE VERY GOOD.
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Well, you can't just choose one. They go together.
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? I love them all. I love Harry. I love Darren.
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? Doublestuffs.
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? I feel bad for Draco. She's so mean to him. She should be with Draco.
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. I pretty much like them all, but "Cho Chang" is a repeat of "Ginny" so I'll just say that.
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. I must say, I don't *LOVE* Hermione Can't Draw. I mean, I really, really, like it, but it's not my favorite.
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. Uh... the WHOLE SHOW!
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. Uh... THE WHOLE SHOW!
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. <3
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? "Any happy little thought?" and a *TON* more/
Day 24: Best dance number? Anything with Lucius in it.
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort. I mean... Dumby's gay.
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yes, all 900 of them!
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? Interviews, personal YouTube videos, parts of LWL. I'm see MAMD eventually.
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? YES, YES, and YES!
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? The swearing, the low volume and volume changes, and the fact that I can't just hug the whole cast while I watch it.
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? I'll leave out the 8 line philosophical statement I just wrote and just say, yes.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? Hmmm... I honestly don't know. o.o I think I prefer AVPM just because it was the original, but I really do like AVPS.
Day 2: Favorite character? Draco♥️
Day 3: Least favorite character? Fred/George from AVPS -_-
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. "Uhh I'm the boy that LIVED, not DIED."
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. "ITS-A MY DADDEEEE!"
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Quirrlemort or Draco/Hermione (only in AVPM-verse, though)
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? UGHOMG don't make me choose. x]
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Hogwarts. No question. :]
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? I don't know. But I'd love to FIND out!
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? ZEFRON.
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? Granger Danger, or To Dance Again.
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? To Have A Home or No Way
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? I've never had them... :'(
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? SCARFY FTW :]
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? There are really too many. He's just epic. Lolz x]
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? Oreos. Omg, oreos♥️
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Draco. Sorry Won-Won. :]
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. Hey Dragon, probably.
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. Gettin' Along.
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. The Yule Ball, or when Voldy comes back. x]
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. The Quidditch scene xD
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. HERMIONE CAN'T DRAW! HERMIONE CAN'T DRAW! HERMIONE CANNOT DRAW!
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? I love how they use Spiderman to explain their romantic feelings. And how Ron gets upset that he's only Hermin's second favorite super hero. x]
Day 24: Best dance number? To Dance Again! Voldy's tap dance skillz FTW
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmore. Uhh duh.
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yeah, I got 'em. All 900 of 'em! They've been clogging my inbox!
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? LWL and MAMD Very Happy
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? I dunno... I kinda do I kinda don't. I'm on the fence.
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? The swearing. Well... mainly the beeps and the "god damns."
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Kind of, but only in the sense that when ever I read a line that was in one of the musicals, I smile a little more.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? AVPM, but I liked the music + choreography in AVPS better
Day 2: Favorite character? Draco! <3
Day 3: Least favorite character? umm...... none of them?
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. "I'm tired! Can't we just be death eaters?" and the rant about how he can't go to pigfarts, it's on mars, he needs a rocketship! OH and "muggles have their place. mudbloods have their place. and so do your clothes!"
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. "Take this you bastard! Alohamora!!!" and "My name is Draco Malfoy, I am... a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods, I hate Gryffindor house, and my parents worked for the man who killed your parents, do you want to be my friend?” .....like I said my favorite character is Draco
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Quirrelmort <3
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? Joe Walker, OMR I love him! after him Darren Criss, then Jim Povolo, because Goyle Rules! (and firenze was pretty epic too)
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Pigfarts
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? I don't know, but I think if you were a jigglypuff you could FIND out.
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Zefron!
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? Granger Danger and Voldemort is Going Down
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? No Way and Days of Summer
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? I love them cause they're red vines, what can't they do? but the taste isn't as good as I thought it would be Sad
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? The sorting hat cause it's team dumbledore Smile
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? In AVPS when they learn about Patronus' and Harry says "oh cool, I was thinking about me too."
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? The giant Hershey Bar!!!!!!!!! <3
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Ron ofc Razz
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. Umm.... I don't think I have one....
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. Again don't think i have one >.<
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. When Voldie comes back... and the battle at Hogwarts "Potter?! How many times do I have to kill you boy?!!!"
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. Quidditch Scene!!!
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. "I can't eat, I can't sleep and I just know it's her fault! That bitch!"
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? The Spiderman and LOTR references Razz
Day 24: Best dance number? Quidditch definitely!
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort!
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yea, but I didn't text her back.
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? Yea I watched part of LWL and all of MAMD <3
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? I wanna see what they do next, but I don't want them to stretch it so much that it just doesn't work any more. Don't drag it out more than it should please
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? All the swearing in the second one, and the cutting between the clips on youtube...
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Not really, I just get reminded of parts of the musicals while I'm reading, but other than that no.
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
TheHogwartsPanther
Admin
TheHogwartsPanther

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? I prefer AVPM
Day 2: Favorite character? Dumbledore
Day 3: Least favorite character? Don't have one....
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. " I'm tired can't we just be death eaters?" "I can't go to pigfarts it's on mars!" " Granger shut your ungodly lopsided mouth" and "10 points to Dumbledore"
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. " Did you get my text. You didn't text me back" "Hermione. You just said my name right! Realy just now what was it? Hermin-monster..."
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Quirrelmort
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? hmmm probably Joe walker or Darrien Criss
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Pigfarts Pigfarts yum yum yum
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? A particularly good finder.
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Zefron!
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? Get Back To Hogwarts
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? Harry Freakin Potter and Days of Summer
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? Yup
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Sorting hat
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? AVPM in the end "But you didn't" "But I ment too!"
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? The snack the random drummer gives him.
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Ron
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. Don't have one
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. Let the Games Begin
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. Different as can be and the final battle at Hogwarts
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. Days of Summer until the end
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. All the scenes with Umbridge and texting.
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? The LOTR and the entore Spiderman analogies.
Day 24: Best dance number? Voldemort is going down and Days of Summer
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yea but i never text her back
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? No but I plan to
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? I do because in books 2 and 6 voldemort isn't realy in them just his memory but I don't want them to push it either.
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? In the second one there wasn't a lot of songs and the soundtrack had too much of the dialog taken out.
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Not realy they just give me more to talk about.
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 am

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? AVPM because it was just so memorable
Day 2: Favorite character? Lupin!!
Day 3: Least favorite character? Bellatrix
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. "Killing people doesn't make you like them, it just makes them dead."
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. aaah so many! "Hermione can't draw" ahhahaah even though its a song...
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Draco/Luna
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? JOEY RICHTER<3
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Hogwarts, its got a history
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? Hmmmm....I would say that Cedric Diggory embodies what a true Hufflepuff is. A particularly good finder!
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? BOSS ZEFRON POSTER ALL THE WAY!
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? Get Back To Hogwarts
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? Coolest Girl/Hermione Can't Draw
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? I love Red Vines!
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Scarf of Sexual Preference
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? Any time he's jammin on the guitar!
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? giant chocolate bar
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? RON
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. in complete honesty I don't dislike any of them
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. Stutter
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. WAY too many to pick one, but I always crack up when Draco tricks Voldemort with the Unbreakable Vow... Smile
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. AHH I can't think of a favorite! I loved the end scene though, I teared up :')
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. We're gonna kick your a**
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? What the hell is a Hufflepuff? its just so epic
Day 24: Best dance number? VOLDY
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort, is that even a question??
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Umm...no....it got intercepted..by the death eaters! yep, that's it.
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? I saw all of MAMD and Little White Lie
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? of course!
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? I can't read the books anymore without random scenes popping into my head, and it sometimes ruins an emotional scene, but trust me I have NO regrets!
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? See above ^^

**EDIT i forgot SOOOOOOO many of my favorite parts here, but everything is hilarious so I can't narrow it down so easily.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee_62442

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? AVPS, but only just.
Day 2: Favorite character? Snape, for sure!
Day 3: Least favorite character? ...
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. "Can you tell me how Lost ends?" "Harry ... there are some questions that even I cannot answer,"
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. "Red Vines: what the hell can't they do?" There are many others AVPM/AVPS Challenge Icon_smile
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Draco/Luna <3
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? Darren Criss <3 Jim Povolo is a close second
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Don't make me choose ...
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? A particularly good finder.
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? ZEFRON!!
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? "Not Alone" / "Granger Danger"
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? "No Way"
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? I don't know, they don't sell them here AVPM/AVPS Challenge Icon_sad
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Scarfy!
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? When he refuses to give Draco his Bugles in exchange for the Horntail!
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? I don't know - they're all American snacks, I haven't had any of them AVPM/AVPS Challenge Icon_sad
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Ron!
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. "Hey, Dragon"
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. "Let the Games Begin" - not because it's a bad song, it's just mostly a dance, and there's not much to sing to.
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. The Yule Ball <3
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. The final scene <3
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. "Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders!"
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? The Aladdin references - "How many times do I have to kill you, boy?!" and the Genie Patronus in AVPS.
Day 24: Best dance number? "Let the Games Begin"
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort <3
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yeah, but I didn't text her back. And now she's crowing my inbox Sad
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? Yes - "Little White Lie"
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? Absolutely!!
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? That half the soundtrack to AVPS has to be bought - people without iTunes can't get it.
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Definitely. I go through quotes in my mind (and out loud) when I'm re-reading them or watching the movies AVPM/AVPS Challenge Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
tenderlumpling

tenderlumpling

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? I can't decide. Really, I love them both. But possibly AVPS.
Day 2: Favorite character? Snape, Lupin, Dumbledore, Draco, Voldemort, Lucius, Umbridge, Hermione, and Scarfy.
Day 3: Least favorite character? Bellatrix; she was just *annoying*.
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. "Drop the attitude, Harry Potter! You're acting like Garfield on a Monday."
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. "And just once... Just one time, I wanted to take your mum's... Boobies... and put them on my face... And go BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL!!!"
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Quirrelmort.
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? Oh jeez... Probably Lauren Lopez. They're all brilliant, though.
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Can I split the difference? Hogwarts is closer, but Pigfarts has RUMBLEROOOOAAAAR!
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? A very good FINDer.
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Zefron, duh!
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? "Get Back to Hogwarts", "Missing You", and "Not Alone".
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? "To Have a Home", "Gettin' Along", "The Coolest Girl", and "Guys Like Potter".
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? If they're anything like Twizzlers, probably. (I've never seen Red Vines in Corn Central.)
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? SCARFY!!!
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? "I'm Harry-freakin'-Potter!" and what he says to Snape when he goes back in time (AVPS); "Uh, I'm the Boy That Lived" and "Well, the medallion says that's stupid..." (AVPM).
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? The giant friggin' Hershey bar in AVPM. "I get these pains in my chest and I just know it's her fault, that bitch!"
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? I've already said that I don't like Dramonie, so... Ron/Hermione.
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. "Stutter". I don't know why; it's just... It's not up to par.
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. "Harry".
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. Voldemort, Snape, and Draco planning to kill Dumbledore.
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. Dumbledore and Snape talking about Umbridge.
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. "So look alive, and don't forget that it's not over, no, it's not over, no, it's not oooooverrr yeeeeeeeetttt!"
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? "I could have been your greatest adventure!", "He's Just Not That Into You", "How many times do I have to kill you, boy?!" and Fire Lord Ozai's speech to Zuko.
Day 24: Best dance number? The Death Eater chorus line.
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? See "favorite pairing".
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yes, I got her texts; I got all 900 of them! She blew up my phone!
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? I started watching "Me and My Dick" a while ago.
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? ...Naaaah. I think they should make something about the Marauders.
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? Bellatrix in AVPM, and that's it.
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Aside from expecting Snape to motorboat Lily in "The Prince's Tale"? ...Not really.
Back to top Go down
LadyRed

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? AVPM. As awesome as AVPS is, I like the original better.
Day 2: Favorite character? Ron and Snape. For sure.
Day 3: Least favorite character? I like them all.
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. Everytime I look at her I get this pain in my chest and I just know it's her fault, that bitch!
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. Where have you been all my life? In a cupboard, under some stairs
Day 6: Favorite pairing? Draco/Luna. It's just so cute!
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? I think they are all ridiculously talented
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Pigfarts
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? Someone who is good at FINDing things
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Boss Zefron Horcrux for sure
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? To Dance Again
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? Days of Summer
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? Of course
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Sorting Hat
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? When he's in a rage
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? Double Stuff Oreos
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Ron
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. I think they're all great
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. Again, they're all great
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. I love the end when they're fighting Voldemort
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. The Hermione Can't Draw scene
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. Accio Doublestuff
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? I love the He's Just Not That Into You
Day 24: Best dance number? To Dance Again
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yes
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? MAMD, Little White Lie
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel? No, I think it's good leaving it off here, It'd be hard to top
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? That I couldn't go see them in person
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Yes
Back to top Go down
randomuniq

randomuniq

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? ummmm... wow i have to say... avps ahhh don't hurt me pale
Day 2: Favorite character? DRACO!
Day 3: Least favorite character? bellatrix (:
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM. oh wow... "DID SOMEONE SAY DRACO MALFOY?!" and "Why do you trust snape so much? Because I love him"
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS. haha *evil laugh "and you'll be just like umbridge... except umbridge can kick your a**"
Day 6: Favorite pairing? LUNA AND DRACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? Lauren lopez Very Happy
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? well lets just say... PIGFARTS PIGFARTS HERE I COME.. PIGFARTS PIGFARTS YUM YUM YUM AHHH
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? i FIND hufflepuffs that they FOUND that they are very good FINDERS
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? ZEFRON Very Happy
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM? Hey dragon Very Happy and Granger Danger, and Get Back to Hogwarts
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS? DAYS OF SUMMER i listen to it everyday... even if it's winter >.>
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines? never tried them Very Happy
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? SCARFIEEEEEEE oh dumbledear
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment? Eternal Glory? I got it Very Happy
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? Doublestuff Very Happy ACCIO DOUBLE STUFF
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? well i like Draco/Luna.. so i guess Ron Very Happy
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM. Voldemort is going down... not enough draco Very Happy i like it but not favorite
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS. Gettin along...
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM. Yule Ball, and the whole four part harmony thing... i still don't know what draco said...
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS. too much Very Happy but, where drahco dances Very Happy i just love that part
Day 22: Anything from the musicals. Well that song you guys sang was very beautiful... and i was backstage working on my ALKDJA (idk what she said)
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals? Spiderman References
Day 24: Best dance number? Days of Summer and Get Back To Hogwarts Very Happy and Stutter
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort Very Happy
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Yes... I texted her back to confuse her... i failed
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? MAMD, LWL, does the potion master's corner count?
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel?YES! IT CAN BE DRAHCO FINDING HIS REAL FATHER AS LONG AS LAUREN IS THERE!!! and they should add some stuff from the 2nd and 6th book
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? how it was split up on youtube... buffering >.>
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Yes specially drahco Very Happy i was watching the 6th movie today and when bellatrix was like "CMON DRACO NOWWWW!!" i thought she was gonna say Drahco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hufflepu

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Day 1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better?
AVPS, the acting is better, and Lucius is hilarious!
Day 2: Favorite character?
Draco or Snape. Can’t decide.
Day 3: Least favorite character?
Hmmm….Ginny, I think.
Day 4: Favorite line from AVPM.
“Floo powder power! Floo powder power!” (I think, but I really can’t decide! It’s all so good!)
Day 5: Favorite line from AVPS.
“Draco! You really are my son! You DANCED!”
Day 6: Favorite pairing?
Quirrelmort!
Day 7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid?
Joe Moses!
Day 8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts?
Pigfarts! It’s on MARS!
Day 9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways?
A particularly good finder, who also happens to be loyal, a hard worker and a good friend.
Day 10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster?
Boss Zefron Poster!
Day 11: Favorite song from AVPM?
I can’t decide!!!!! Ah!!!! Perhaps “Granger Danger”?
Day 12: Favorite song from AVPS?
Hmmm…either “Guys like Potter” or “Hermione Can’t Draw”.
Day 13: Do you like Red Vines?
YES!!!! What the ---- can’t they do?!
Day 14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat?
Sorting Hat
Day 15: Favorite Harry moment?
When Ginny says “I thought we would be together forever, but now we’re not”, and Harry replies “Yep, that’s pretty much it.”
Day 16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite?
That giant chocolate bar! “I’m gonna go curl up in my sock drawer and sleep for days!”
Day 17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron?
Ron
Day 18: Least favorite song from AVPM.
“Harry”
Day 19: Least favorite song from AVPS.
Gettin’ along
Day 20: Favorite scene from AVPM.
Whenever Draco is sprawled on the floor Very Happy
Day 21: Favorite scene from AVPS.
Anything containing Umbridge
Day 22: Anything from the musicals.
“Next year, you bet, I’m gonna get outta here. The reign of Malfoy is drawing near. I’ll have the greatest Wizard career! And it’s gonna be totally awesome! Look out, World, for the dawn of the day, when everyone will do WHATEVER I SAY! And that Potter won’t be in my way and then I’ll be the one who is totally awesome!”
Day 23: What’s your favorite reference in either of the musicals?
“How ‘bout “She’s all that”? I’ve never seen the end of it!”
Day 24: Best dance number?
The Death Eaters at the beginning of AVPS
Day 25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge?
Quirrelmort
Day 26: Did you get Umbridge’s text?
Yes! I got the last 500!
Day 27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid?
No, but I’m eagerly awaiting “Starship”!
Day 28: Do you think they should make a threequel?
YES!!!!!YES!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, YES!!!!!!!!
Day 29: Least favorite thing about the musicals?
The amount of swearing (makes it way more hilarious, but gives the need for headphones)
Day 30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter?
Yes, I watched them before the movies, and seeing the movie Umbridge was shocking! I was like “No…that’s not right! Where are the muscles! Where is the Jacob poster?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVPM/AVPS Challenge   AVPM/AVPS Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

AVPM/AVPS Challenge
Page 1 of 1