Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
MyMischiefManaged
NTonksAuror
myfriendisdobby
TheHogwartsPanther
DorkyBookworm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
oooo, new interview about him on Glee ::::

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/11/glee-star-darren-criss-calls-new-gay-youth-role-an-actors-dream.html

Ah I saw that too. Smile He makes me so happy and I'm so proud of him. I love that man.
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:15 pm

I'd take a bullet for Darren. And I haven't even met him. That's how much I love that man.

But actually, I should say I would have taken a bullet for him. Because I just died after seeing his performance of Teenage Dream.

He seems like such an awesome guy. I'd love to be his friend.

Anyway, I am VERY excited for Glee. And I've never even watched it before. Counting down 'till November 9!
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 pm

♥LunaLuv wrote:
I'd take a bullet for Darren. And I haven't even met him. That's how much I love that man.

But actually, I should say I would have taken a bullet for him. Because I just died after seeing his performance of Teenage Dream.

Anyway, I am VERY excited for Glee. And I've never even watched it before. Counting down 'till November 9!

I know, right!! And when he meets people, he's so sweet!

But I have to admit, I've read some comments from Gleeks who don't know who Darren is and they're saying how hot he is. But all I'm thinking is "NO DJKGFDBHJKFDHB HE BELONGS TO US STARKIDS ONLY WE CAN CLAIM HIS HOTNESS AND IF YOU GO ON AND START CALLING YOURSELF HIS NUMBER ONE FAN WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHERE HE CAME FROM THEN I'M GONNA GO CRAZY".

I CAN'T HELP IT! I'm jealous for no reason. He belongs to us! >.< Haha. BUT I'm still super proud of him and happy for him to finally have what he wanted! Go show the world how awesome you are, Darren!

Oh but Kurt's face when Darren performs. OMG HOW CUTE I SHIP THEM SO HARD ALREADY<3
(I've been watching Glee lately to know what's going on in it so I'm not completely confused with the characters when I start watching it every week for Darren. It's actually interesting.)

Gosh, I'm such a fangirl~ Smile
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:53 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
♥LunaLuv wrote:

But I have to admit, I've read some comments from Gleeks who don't know who Darren is and they're saying how hot he is. But all I'm thinking is "NO DJKGFDBHJKFDHB HE BELONGS TO US STARKIDS ONLY WE CAN CLAIM HIS HOTNESS AND IF YOU GO ON AND START CALLING YOURSELF HIS NUMBER ONE FAN WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHERE HE CAME FROM THEN I'M GONNA GO CRAZY".

I CAN'T HELP IT! I'm jealous for no reason. He belongs to us! >.< Haha. BUT I'm still super proud of him and happy for him to finally have what he wanted! Go show the world how awesome you are, Darren!

Oh but Kurt's face when Darren performs. OMG HOW CUTE I SHIP THEM SO HARD ALREADY<3
(I've been watching Glee lately to know what's going on in it so I'm not completely confused with the characters when I start watching it every week for Darren. It's actually interesting.)

My sister and I watched the youtube video of him singing "Teenage Dream" and we were screaming so loud my mother rushed in to find out if everyone was okay (I'm currently really sick, so I guess it's understandable that they'd be worried that there was screaming coming from my bedroom xD). I'm not much of a Glee fan as of right now, but my sixty-year-old eighth grade english teacher was a HUGE Gleek, but can't stand Harry Potter, so I FIND it quite funny how she's going to be staring at one of the icons in Harry Potter internet spoofery (I like making up words). If you had seen my sister and I a few minutes ago, you'd probably have been staring the definition of "fangirl" in the face, short of the stalkerness. Hahaha.
Also, sorry for my random disappearance and then reappearance. Tehe.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 am

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
♥LunaLuv wrote:

My sister and I watched the youtube video of him singing "Teenage Dream" and we were screaming so loud my mother rushed in to find out if everyone was okay (I'm currently really sick, so I guess it's understandable that they'd be worried that there was screaming coming from my bedroom xD). I'm not much of a Glee fan as of right now, but my sixty-year-old eighth grade english teacher was a HUGE Gleek, but can't stand Harry Potter, so I FIND it quite funny how she's going to be staring at one of the icons in Harry Potter internet spoofery (I like making up words). If you had seen my sister and I a few minutes ago, you'd probably have been staring the definition of "fangirl" in the face, short of the stalkerness. Hahaha.

LOL, glad that you're back! Very Happy I know, every time I see him I kinda just scream and smile like an idiot.

Aw you're so lucky that your sister likes him too! My brothers think I'm crazy. Neutral And one of my brothers was saying that his version of the song sounds like sh*t. EXCUSE ME. WTF. So autotuned to hell Katy Perry sounds better compared to his a capella version?! If anything, Darren made that song better. My brother really has bad taste in music; he's a big auto tune fan.

Ooh and he has a new site!
http://darrencriss.snappages.com/

I'M JUST A REALLY BIG DARREN SUPPORTER, OKAY? XD
I remember in one interview he said that he doesn't get creeped out by his fans. I really hope he doesn't because every once in a while, I think I go a liiiiittle bit overboard. Smile I can't help it, it's Darren Freakin' Criss!

P.S. Since when did we start getting ads on here? One ad was telling me that Justin Bieber has a crush on me. O_O
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:28 am

myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
♥LunaLuv wrote:

LOL, glad that you're back! Very Happy I know, every time I see him I kinda just scream and smile like an idiot.

Aw you're so lucky that your sister likes him too! My brothers think I'm crazy. Neutral And one of my brothers was saying that his version of the song sounds like sh*t. EXCUSE ME. WTF. So autotuned to hell Katy Perry sounds better compared to his a capella version?! If anything, Darren made that song better. My brother really has bad taste in music; he's a big auto tune fan.

Ooh and he has a new site!
http://darrencriss.snappages.com/

I'M JUST A REALLY BIG DARREN SUPPORTER, OKAY? XD
I remember in one interview he said that he doesn't get creeped out by his fans. I really hope he doesn't because every once in a while, I think I go a liiiiittle bit overboard. Smile I can't help it, it's Darren Freakin' Criss!

P.S. Since when did we start getting ads on here? One ad was telling me that Justin Bieber has a crush on me. O_O

Yea I have my cousin to spaz with my, but unfortunately she is on a different continent, so we can only spaz over facebook and skype together Sad But my sister and her sister think we're crazy, but her sister went even farther and started insulting us and AVPM and everything, and was being really negative... you would think she wouldn't because she went into depression for people acting like that to her, but hey, what're you gonna do?

And omg I know! Some people on my floor (college dorm) were playing the original version today really loudly, and me and my roommate just looked at each other and were like "really? Yea I prefer this version: *starts blasting the new glee version*"

I really hope he doesn't get freaked out because I might just scare him if he did... XP nahhh, I'll probably fan girl more over Joe Walker *sigh*

and to the last thing: i have no idea... It's kinda getting annoying though, there didn't used to be those giant ads across the top..... Sad Question
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm

I decided that instead of just quoting a huge block, I'm just gonna reply to the post:)

Well we can all spazz out together:D

Ah my friend goes on Perez Hilton's site and she saw the Teenage Dream video and SHE LIKED IT. AND NOW SHE'S TURNING INTO A DARREN FAN, YES! Very Happy

So, our boy's all grown up now and going to be well known! Here's parts of an interview I wanted to share:

TTO: Julie wants to know: Will you still be part of the future Starkid (A Very Potter Musical) shows?
starkidappreciationblog:

Darren Criss: OF COURSE! DUH, DUUUH, OF COURSE! That’s my company! That’s my friends! Glee doesn’t change anything; it just makes life more interesting. I can’t imagine my life without Starkid right now.

GOD, I LOVE HIM. He won't change or leave us. Smile

~~~~~

TTO: Melissa wants to know: Would you ever date a fan?

DC: I don’t know! That’s like asking would I ever date a unicorn. I don’t know. It seems just as likely, being that I wonder if they exist enough to want to date me—well, wait. That sounds like I think I’ll never meet a unicorn. I think I’ll meet a unicorn someday. What was the question?

Let’s just say sure. Is the question, would you? Grammatically it leaves a lot of room for—let’s just say yes.

OH DARREN, I'LL BE YOUR UNICORN!
xD

~~~~~

4. Likes Hair Better: Long (When its short, I feel very serious.)

He does seem so serious with short hair!

If you want the site, it's right here:
Yay, Darren!
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Katy Perry commented on Darren's performance of her song, Teenage Dream.

Our little boy is all grown up and making it big time.

I can't help but be proud and filled with bliss.

Katy Perry wrote:
Oh...My...Gosh... this just brought a sweet tear to my eye! Teenage Dream on GLEE makes my heart go WEEEEE!

DARREN IS JUST TOO AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Myfriendisdobby, that made me laugh so hard! Oh, Darren. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
Myfriendisdobby, that made me laugh so hard! Oh, Darren. Very Happy

Hahahaha thank ya! XD It's tonight!! Tonight, we share Darren with the rest of the world. ~Still a little sad to let him go~
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Well then. I just watched Glee for the first time in my life. No offense or anything, but I might have lost a few brain cells. But it's okay, I got to go all obnoxious fangirl. Very Happy

It's kinda upsetting really. He's not only ours now. But in one of those interviews he said he's still gonna do Starkid stuff, so it's all good. And it might give them more attention. But still....... a little upsetting a bit. But other than that..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 pm

ahhhhh Sad I was watching it, but right before it me, my roommate and some friends were working on a GIANT bio lab I have due tomorrow, and during the show my friend came back into my room and was talking to be about the lab, so I missed some parts with him in it Sad Sad Sad *tears of SADNESS*

Thank goodness for the episodes being on fox.com the day after <3
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:11 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
Well then. I just watched Glee for the first time in my life. No offense or anything, but I might have lost a few brain cells. But it's okay, I got to go all obnoxious fangirl. Very Happy

It's kinda upsetting really. He's not only ours now. But in one of those interviews he said he's still gonna do Starkid stuff, so it's all good. And it might give them more attention. But still....... a little upsetting a bit. But other than that..... Very Happy

Yeah, that episode was kinda random. It's funny, everyone watches for Darren and we get a really weird episode. But Kurt, omg! Sad I've seen a few episodes.

Look at his Twitter! He said:

StarKid fans, meet your new baby brother GLEE. We're all family now, so play nice ok? Remember, this doesn't mean that I love you any less.

AWWWWWWWWWW.

And:
“My thing with the StarKid fans, and I’ll probably tweet about this, is that a lot of them feel very mixed feelings about “Glee” because they’re like, “Oh no, now everyone is only going to pay attention to this Darren because of this ‘Glee’ show and we’ve known him for a while.” It’s the same way, I mean we hear a band or something and then you feel kind of possessed about it and then they hit the big time and you feel like I liked them before everybody else. My whole thing is that I am not going anywhere. I still love and am appreciative of all support, who am I to pick and choose, this is not a competition as to who is more important. Who am I, I’m just some dude who got a little lucky. Any message to my fans would be thank you for the support, I really hope you don’t turn on me, unless I do something terrible God forbid. If I have any fans that are upset or perturbed about anything I have done I hope it’s for a good reason and not because I am on a mainstream show now. I hope that they can look at it as a good thing and as a positive event.”

And I love how we all go on here right after Darren.
GOD I FREAKED OUT AND SPAZZED OUT AND JUST OMG I KEPT SAYING GIVE ME MORE DARREN I NEED DARREN I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF YOU AND THEN WHEN DARREN CAME ON I'D SPAZZ OUT AND I ALMOST CRIED IN JOY

^Sorry for the bad grammar and capslock.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Oh and yes! I'm still gonna hate all the Gleeks who start liking him without knowing who he was before. HE'S OURS, OKAY. HE BELONGS TO US STARKIDS. Sad
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Okay I'm spamming this but I love my Daren, okay! XD

BUT HE SAID YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!

CUZ BABY YOU'RE NOT ALONE
WHEN YOU'RE HERE WITH ME

And also HP TV SPOT AND DARREN IN ONE HOUR!!! I LOVE MY LIFE.
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 pm

*Please excuse the atrocious grammar.

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. AHHHHHHHH!!!! DARRENNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

He was so amazing! Too amazing! GAH, I love him! HE NEEDED MORE SCREEN TIME, THOUGH!

I can't describe how I feel right now. I almost cried of joy. I am so proud of Darren. While the ignorant Gleeks may be irritating, I don't care. A man with as much talent as Darren deserves to be recognized.

My hands are shaking, I'm so happy.

I MUST GIVE DARREN A HUG AND TELL HIM HE'S AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:36 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
Okay I'm spamming this but I love my Daren, okay! XD

BUT HE SAID YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!

CUZ BABY YOU'RE NOT ALONE
WHEN YOU'RE HERE WITH ME

And also HP TV SPOT AND DARREN IN ONE HOUR!!! I LOVE MY LIFE.

I noticed that! And I was just like: AAAAAAH! NOT ALONE! And now I have it stuck in my head- but it doesn't matter! It's all good! My friend who's all anti-me and my HP/AVPMS obsession texted me (who's a Glee fan) saying, I caught the last ten minutes. And he looks better with a hair cut I must say. She doesn't know anything!

And then I got excited again when the TV Spot came on and I think my brain is being overloaded by too much fangirlness and awesomeness... I think I'm going to explode.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:49 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just watched Glee! For the second time in my life! And my dad kept walking in at the Darren parts to make sure nobody was dying. The whole time I was just, AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWW! (Sorry to jump into the conversation late, I had to finish up a Latin assignment). I don't really have a lot to say. The whole time I was screaming "I LESS THAN THREE HIM!" My friend called while I was watching and I'd be talking to her and when Darren came on I'd say "hold on", and then there'd be some intense screaming in the background. I think I scarred her for life xD.

EDIT: Sorry for bad grammar. I typed this super fast because I'm supposed to be in bed right now]
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 pm

I don't really feel like going back to read all this because I'm fangirling too much, so, I'm going to say NO SPOILERS and OHMYFREAKINGWIZARDGOD I LOVE DARREN CRISS EVEN MORE THAN I EVER, EVER, EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE WHICH IS SAYING AN AWFUL LOT.

*gasp*

*hyperventilate*

D-

D-ddd----dd-d-

DARREN I LOVE YOU SO.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Someone important from Glee (I don't know what he is exactly) said that Darren might be a regular.
I bet he will.
OH GOD, I LOVE MY LIFE.

I really don't know how I can feel SO HAPPY AND PROUD for this guy that I've never met but I just love how this is turning out for him! :')

And having Darren on my TV, omg. When he took Kurt's hand and held it, KJSDZGBJKDSGBJKDNHK. When he said "it really... *sigh* pissed me off." KJBGJKDBDJKGBJKFDBGJK. His head nod thing. MY HEART. SERIOUSLY. DARREN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME. <3
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 am

OHHHHHMYGOSH. Two Darren Criss-related things happened to me today. At school I was in Drama class, and I have a friend who's gay. We were talking about Glee, and when I said I only watched it for Darren Criss he said, "Who's that?" So I explained to him "They gay guy who befriended Kurt." My gay friend said, "Ooh, him. Yup, he's a hottie." I was like "I KNOW RIGHT?!" Absolutely made my day. I'm not sure how Darren would feel, but I was excited that someone knew who I was talking about and agreed with me. Hahaha.
Then later after school, I was student chaperoning a dance at a school I used to attend, and they played Teenage Dream. I was supposed to seem all professional and self-controlled, because I was a student chaperone, but I probably had the biggest spaz attack of all time. "DARREN CRISS SANG A VERSION OF THIS SONG ON GLEE! IT'S BETTER! And Katy Perry liked it!" And then I proceeded to talk about Darren Criss for the remainder of the dance. I think I just got him about eight or nine new twelve-year-old fangirls. xD

[EDIT: So... I'm not sure why I felt the need to tell you all this. But it got me excited and made me happy. And I felt the need to share. And isn't sharing caring? xD]
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
OHHHHHMYGOSH. Two Darren Criss-related things happened to me today. At school I was in Drama class, and I have a friend who's gay. We were talking about Glee, and when I said I only watched it for Darren Criss he said, "Who's that?" So I explained to him "They gay guy who befriended Kurt." My gay friend said, "Ooh, him. Yup, he's a hottie." I was like "I KNOW RIGHT?!" Absolutely made my day. I'm not sure how Darren would feel, but I was excited that someone knew who I was talking about and agreed with me. Hahaha.
Then later after school, I was student chaperoning a dance at a school I used to attend, and they played Teenage Dream. I was supposed to seem all professional and self-controlled, because I was a student chaperone, but I probably had the biggest spaz attack of all time. "DARREN CRISS SANG A VERSION OF THIS SONG ON GLEE! IT'S BETTER! And Katy Perry liked it!" And then I proceeded to talk about Darren Criss for the remainder of the dance. I think I just got him about eight or nine new twelve-year-old fangirls. xD

[EDIT: So... I'm not sure why I felt the need to tell you all this. But it got me excited and made me happy. And I felt the need to share. And isn't sharing caring? xD]

Lol omg no, do share!! Anything about Darren is worth sharing!!! Very Happy Ahhh, our Darren is getting recognized now! But still, I HATE how girls are liking him just because he's hot. Of course he is but just UGH. It makes me mad and jealous>Neutral Haha, I don't know if that should be taken as a bad thing... >.< I got my best friend into Darren on Glee too. I made her excited and we were texting throughout Glee and she started asking me about him. She said that his performance was really good and then OMG she said "Whoa your baby has gorgeous eyes." OH, I KNOW<3 And then she asked me what his major was and I told her and she said "Wow, you guys are perfect for each other." YES, DARREN, WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! xD But now she's all excited about him too and she knows that I've claimed him but still, WE WERE HIS FANS BEFORE AND NOW GLEEKS ARE GOING TO TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY D:< Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels like this? I mean, I'm SUPER HAPPY for him. He deserves this and he's finally getting to live his dream but it's just the new fangirls I'm gonna hate. But I bet if he didn't cut his hair, the Gleeks wouldn't be all over him. And we loved him all along, back when we knew him before his hair cut. Ahhhhh, he's supermegafoxyawesomehot with both hair styles.

And omg every time I hear Katy Perry's version, I just think Darren made her song better. Smile
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:

Lol omg no, do share!! Anything about Darren is worth sharing!!! Very Happy Ahhh, our Darren is getting recognized now! But still, I HATE how girls are liking him just because he's hot. Of course he is but just UGH. It makes me mad and jealous>Neutral Haha, I don't know if that should be taken as a bad thing... >.< I got my best friend into Darren on Glee too. I made her excited and we were texting throughout Glee and she started asking me about him. She said that his performance was really good and then OMG she said "Whoa your baby has gorgeous eyes." OH, I KNOW<3 And then she asked me what his major was and I told her and she said "Wow, you guys are perfect for each other." YES, DARREN, WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! xD But now she's all excited about him too and she knows that I've claimed him but still, WE WERE HIS FANS BEFORE AND NOW GLEEKS ARE GOING TO TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY D:< Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels like this? I mean, I'm SUPER HAPPY for him. He deserves this and he's finally getting to live his dream but it's just the new fangirls I'm gonna hate. But I bet if he didn't cut his hair, the Gleeks wouldn't be all over him. And we loved him all along, back when we knew him before his hair cut. Ahhhhh, he's supermegafoxyawesomehot with both hair styles.

And omg every time I hear Katy Perry's version, I just think Darren made her song better. Smile

You're not the only one who feels that way, don't worry, haha. I'm gonna hate all the new fangirls too. My entire Drama class watches Glee (my teacher references it and compares us to the kids on that show affraid ), and we were discussing the Glee episode in class and everyone couldn't shut up about Darren, although none of them knew his name. "Ohmygod, that Blaine guy? I wish he was STRAIGHT! I'd have a new celeb crush right there." I was like "Umm, played by Darren Criss, who IS straight, and has been MY celeb crush for a while now." Pretty awkward. Haha.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:23 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:

You're not the only one who feels that way, don't worry, haha. I'm gonna hate all the new fangirls too. My entire Drama class watches Glee (my teacher references it and compares us to the kids on that show affraid ), and we were discussing the Glee episode in class and everyone couldn't shut up about Darren, although none of them knew his name. "Ohmygod, that Blaine guy? I wish he was STRAIGHT! I'd have a new celeb crush right there." I was like "Umm, played by Darren Criss, who IS straight, and has been MY celeb crush for a while now." Pretty awkward. Haha.

That really sucks. If I were you, I would seriously want to rip their heads off. No lie. Like when Harry sees Ginny making out in HBP and that lion inside him is roaring, that is exactly how I would feel. I don't think many people in my college (that I know of) watch Glee so I'm kind of alone right now but gosh, I would hate being around all of those people saying that D:

Oh by the way, an interview I wanted to share:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/53143378.html

^Special effects with dragons behind him. OMG, THIS MAN. <3 Fame will not get to his head, I just know it.

~I should really be doing homework and look at me, searching up Darren xD~

And YAY, this is irrelevant but my friend just texted me saying she bought our HP tickets:DDD!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:

That really sucks. If I were you, I would seriously want to rip their heads off. No lie. Like when Harry sees Ginny making out in HBP and that lion inside him is roaring, that is exactly how I would feel. I don't think many people in my college (that I know of) watch Glee so I'm kind of alone right now but gosh, I would hate being around all of those people saying that D:

Oh by the way, an interview I wanted to share:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/53143378.html

^Special effects with dragons behind him. OMG, THIS MAN. <3 Fame will not get to his head, I just know it.

~I should really be doing homework and look at me, searching up Darren xD~

And YAY, this is irrelevant but my friend just texted me saying she bought our HP tickets:DDD!

Oh my God. I love him. Haha. At least he's still talking about dragons and unicorns and stuff. Smile Yeah. So last week my friends were over for my birthday and I played them Human and Don't You and they liked it. [And they claimed they approved of my celeb crush] So then at school on Wednesday after Glee, they were all like "Oh my gosh. He's so hot with his hair cut like that." They. Don't. Know. Anything. Sorry if I already said that, I have no idea what I posted or not and I'm too lazy to go back and check.

Anyway, I'm really going to hate all those new Glee fangirls. At least we know we were here first. AND WE WERE THE FIRST ONES TO HAVE CELEB CRUSHES ON DARREN CRISS. My one friend (who's seen AVPM/S and likes HP) goes "Well, at least it's a real celeb crush. Now that he's famous." Still not too excited bout it.

God. I'm such a fangirl. Love it. At school I have a totally different personality. That's why I love you all!

Though, I'm not too sure I'll get used to seeing him on the TV, after spending however long watching him in obnoxious funny musicals on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!    DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARREN CRISS ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: All other things Harry Potter or otherwise-
Jump to: