Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party! Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party!   Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

So, hi. :3 I haven't been on in a looooong time. But rest assured I missed you all terribly! <3

Now then, exciting news! Quidditch season is starting soon! I, myself, am attending a season kick-off party next friday (which I will likely be tweeting all through; @lindzypops if you're interested in taking part :3), but what are you guys doing?

Also, if any of your schools are totally awesome (like mine, heh ^^) and have/are forming their own Quidditch leagues, feel free to discuss that, too! :3

OH, but it does feel good to be back here. *hugs the board*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party!   Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 pm

muggleborn_ wrote:
So, hi. :3 I haven't been on in a looooong time. But rest assured I missed you all terribly! <3

Now then, exciting news! Quidditch season is starting soon! I, myself, am attending a season kick-off party next friday (which I will likely be tweeting all through; @lindzypops if you're interested in taking part :3), but what are you guys doing?

Also, if any of your schools are totally awesome (like mine, heh ^^) and have/are forming their own Quidditch leagues, feel free to discuss that, too! :3

OH, but it does feel good to be back here. *hugs the board*

ugh I know what you mean, I haven't been on in forever. Stupid college getting in the way of Harry Potter >.>

But I'm probably not going to any kick-off parties next friday, because I have finals the week after, so i'll be dying a little bit inside. xP

But my school is starting up a quidditch team and they have had several practice games, but I'm probably not going to join until next year when it's completely set up. Should be fun though!!!! I just haven't been able to go to the practice games, and I have no one to go with me, so I'm gonna try and go next year Smile
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
muggleborn_

muggleborn_

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party!   Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Yeah, mine isn't in place yet, but hopefully it will be next year! I've downloaded the guidebook to get prepared. x]

So far a lot of people have teased me about it. "That's gonna be such a nerdfest." Pft. They're just jealous. x]

And that sucks about your finals D: just follow Hermione's good example, though. Smile Good luck on them! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lindzypops
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party!   Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Season Kick-Off Party!
Page 1 of 1