Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books

Go down 
+2
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar
EmotionalTeaspoon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 pm

We all have moments in the movies, that we know weren't in the books, but we love them anyway. What are you're favorites?
Back to top Go down
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:55 am

I love in GoF when Neville gives Harry the gillyweed in the 2nd task, and then when Harry won't come back up to the surface, Neville says, "Oh my god! I just killed Harry Potter!" Haha! And I love in the HPB when Harry says, "Not to mention the pincers." That cracks me up every time. And I can't remember if she does this in the books or not, but I love how Bellatrix goes around singing, "I killed Sirius Black!"
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:47 am

Yes, with the pincers. Hilarious- one of the few good things about the HBP movie. I forced my HP deprived friends along, and though they were talking and laughing during the whole movie, they genuinely laughed at the pincers part.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 pm

I just love the whole scene with Harry under Felix Felicis. He;s less like "Oh-hi-I'm-Frodo-the-Long-Sufferer" and more like "I'm-Harry-Freakin'-Potter," if that made any sense at all.

"They only like you because they think you're the Chosen One."
"But I *AM* the Chosen One!"

"I've never been to this part of the castle. At least not while I was awake. I sleepwalk, you see... that's why I wear shoes to bed."

Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
?LunaLuv

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Pymgy Puffs sing on Boxing Day!

Hee hee. Laughing

And the pincers part in HBP was hilarious.

I'm not sure if this happened in the book too, but in Philospher's Stone when they say "UP!" to the brooms, and Ron gets hit by his broomstick.
Back to top Go down
tenderlumpling

tenderlumpling

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Snape and Harry's conversation at Slughorn's party. My friends and I were dying during that whole scene, especially when Snape just looks at Harry for a second and walks away.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:15 pm

At Slughorn's party, when Cormac looks at Hermione and licks his fingers seductively. LMAO! It makes me laugh every time.
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 am

I just loved all Cormac's scenes, where is is always giving hermione seductive looks. Very Happy

I loved the Quidditch scene b/w Ron and Cormac too.

"Keepers need to be quick, agile..."

"Say, would you introduce me to your friend, Granger? I'd like to get to know her on a first name basis, if you know what I mean" *winks*
Ron: *Say away from ma womann!*

I love the GOF when Hermione and Harry are discussing the 2nd task, and end up talking about Viktor.
Harry: "I bet Viktor's figured it out already."
Hermione: I don't know, we don't really talk..."
*Harry smirks*
Hermione: I mean he's not particularly loquacious ...he mostly watches me study...its a bit annoying, actually. (sorry if my spellings, or ref. is wrong)

and, being cheesey now, I LOVED when Hermione hugs Harry at end of CoS, but gives Ron a handshake, because she still feels awkward with him. too cutee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books    Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books  Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie moments, that weren't in the books
Page 1 of 1