Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NY DH premiere

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Ok, well anyone in New York to be a screaming fan at the premiere? 3 of my friends are there right now, and I am utterly jealous. But on the plus side I found this live steam of the NY premiere, for tonight at 6.

http://modoration.com/2010/11/15/watch-the-live-stream-of-the-us-premiere-of-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-1/
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
Ok, well anyone in New York to be a screaming fan at the premiere? 3 of my friends are there right now, and I am utterly jealous. But on the plus side I found this live steam of the NY premiere, for tonight at 6.

http://modoration.com/2010/11/15/watch-the-live-stream-of-the-us-premiere-of-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-1/

My sister and I were going to go to that (we're only about an hour away from NYC by car)! But our parents didn't let us go. It'd be weird to meet your friends though xD. Anyway, yeah, I was going to go be a screaming fan there too, but I've done enough screaming this weekend (first concert EVAHH on Friday, hahaha). My sister's plan was to cut school, but there was one flaw: Getting to NYC. LOL. So yeah, it didn't happen. I'll probably go when Part II comes out, just cause I'm not too far from the city. Smile
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm watching it right now!!! THEY MENTIONED AVPM!!!! And apparently Darren Criss is supposed to be there!

HOW TOTALLY AWESOME WOULD THAT BE IF DARREN AND DANIEL ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING OMG

(I have a habit of using capslock, please excuse me.) xD
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:24 pm

DARREN IS STANDING NEXT TO RUPERT
OMG
SO MUCH HOTNESS AT ONCE

I FEEL LIKE I'M AT THE PREMIERE OR SOMETHING, HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh and I'm watching it here, I like it better on this site Smile

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/596009/harry-potter-live-red-carpet-premiere.jhtml#id=1651952

I HOPE THEY INTERVIEW DARREN OMG

Does anyone know how long this is going to be? I have a midterm and I really need to study but there is no way I'm missing this.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 pm

I JUST SAW DARREN
INTERVIEWED
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LOUD I SCREAMED

AND HE WAS SAYING THAT IF HE WERE TO TALK TO DAN HE WOULD SCREAM AND HE DID A SCREAM TO SHOW WHAT HE MEANT
I LOVE HIM
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
I JUST SAW DARREN
INTERVIEWED

AND HE WAS SAYING THAT IF HE WERE TO TALK TO DAN HE WOULD SCREAM AND HE DID A SCREAM TO SHOW WHAT HE MEANT
I LOVE HIM

I WATCHED IT TOO. OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE HIM! Like, right there, that's the exact reason I love him. LESSTHANTHREE! Smile And I was studying for a Bio test when my sister started flipping out, saying that Darren was at the premiere being interviewed and I had to see it. She sent me away when Tom Felton came on, but I was like "Ah! No! Wait! D-Darren! And Tom!" Then she kicked me out. She's like three inches taller than me and two years younger than me. It's pathetic. Sad
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:49 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
I JUST SAW DARREN
INTERVIEWED

I LOVE HIM

I WATCHED IT TOO. OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE HIM! Like, right there, that's the exact reason I love him. LESSTHANTHREE! Smile And I was studying for a Bio test when my sister started flipping out, saying that Darren was at the premiere being interviewed and I had to see it. She sent me away when Tom Felton came on, but I was like "Ah! No! Wait! D-Darren! And Tom!" Then she kicked me out. She's like three inches taller than me and two years younger than me. It's pathetic. Sad

THERE WERE LIKE THREE SEPARATE INTERVIEWS!!! Each one was on different steams.
But EXACTLY. That right there explains everything about why I love him so much.

But he was INVITED to go there. He's so recognized and famous now. He was INVITED. :')
When they put up the interviews, I am so recording his scream.

OMG GUYS. WE. ARE. SO. CLOSE.
DJKGDJGBJFDG
I cannot believe this is happening. It's SO CLOSE.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
I JUST SAW DARREN
INTERVIEWED

I LOVE HIM

But he was INVITED to go there. He's so recognized and famous now. He was INVITED. :')

DJKGDJGBJFDG

Aaaah. Why, why, why did I not start my HW sooner so then I would have known about this! I would have logged on before studying for my bio test!!!!!

And he was INVITED?! That's about as insane as you can get! I really, really, really want to see these interviews. A lot. And procrastinate more. And I can't wait. And DH is DAYS AWAY. DAYS! I. Am. So. Freaking. Excited. And AAAAAHHHH! Why is everything amazing happening at the same time! Darren becoming famous (though there's two sides to that) DH premiere, EVERYTHING. Excepts a lot of hw and tests this week. BUT I DON'T CARE. I'M MAKING IT HARRY POTTER WEEK.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
I JUST SAW DARREN
INTERVIEWED

I LOVE HIM

DJKGDJGBJFDG

Aaaah. Why, why, why did I not start my HW sooner so then I would have known about this! I would have logged on before studying for my bio test!!!!!

And he was INVITED?! That's about as insane as you can get! I really, really, really want to see these interviews. A lot. And procrastinate more. And I can't wait. And DH is DAYS AWAY. DAYS! I. Am. So. Freaking. Excited. And AAAAAHHHH! Why is everything amazing happening at the same time! Darren becoming famous (though there's two sides to that) DH premiere, EVERYTHING. Excepts a lot of hw and tests this week. BUT I DON'T CARE. I'M MAKING IT HARRY POTTER WEEK.

NEVER FEAR.
I HAVE GOT THE INTERVIEWS.
SOMEONE UPLOADED THEM ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47k8NMjJvV0

Just go on that person's channel, she's uploading them right now.

HE'S IN HIS GRYFFINDOR SHIRT, OH GOD<3

BUT SIRIUSLY. There is just SO much going on at once. And this is my craziest school week. I have something due EVERY DAY this week. BUT DH WILL BE MY REWARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
I JUST SAW DARREN
INTERVIEWED

I LOVE HIM

DJKGDJGBJFDG

NEVER FEAR.

BUT SIRIUSLY. There is just SO much going on at once. And this is my craziest school week. I have something due EVERY DAY this week. BUT DH WILL BE MY REWARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:07 pm

[quote="NTonksAuror"][quote="myfriendisdobby"][quote="NTonksAuror"]
myfriendisdobby wrote:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

HAHAHAHA XD
It is WORTH procrastinating for!!!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:

NEVER FEAR.

I will watch Darren's scream and Dan impersonation over and over and over again. I am laughing. So much. That is the best part. Ever.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 pm

]
myfriendisdobby wrote:

NEVER FEAR.

OMG you are officially my favorite person ever for putting up those links!!!! I had a 6 o'clock class and missed it :'(

yayyyy time to go spaz over interviews Very Happy
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
]
myfriendisdobby wrote:

NEVER FEAR.

OMG you are officially my favorite person ever for putting up those links!!!! I had a 6 o'clock class and missed it :'(

I love Holly a whole lot for uploading all those.

And Darren a whole lot for channeling us, his inner fangirls.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
DorkyBookworm wrote:
]
myfriendisdobby wrote:

NEVER FEAR.

You know her?! I just found the video on Tumblr and saw she was putting them up!

I LOVE his scream and "Darren who? That's how he'd say it because he's British."

HE IS SO ADORABLE. And guess who he brought as his date? His mom. HIS MOM. HE'S SO PERFECT. I also love how he's just a fan and he's just a liiiittle bit older than them but he's such a fanboy as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:32 pm

I was talking about Darren in school today, before Biology started. The girl who sits behind me jumped in. She's like "I'm SUCH an HP fan. Just a closet HP fan. I LOVE Darren Criss." I replied, "Yeah, he's getting really big now. I've only known about him for MAYBE six months, because I didn't find out about AVPM until then, but I'm really happy for him." She said to me, "Oh yeah, I've known about him for three years, he was in my FAVORITE musical EVER, A Very Potter Musical. I'm like his number one fan. Ever. I bet YOU can't say that." I was like... "Umm... well, that's true, but at least I'm not being pretentious. Darren wouldn't approve." It was so pathetic. xD So remember I said I wasn't angry yet but I would be when fangirls started to affect me? Yeah. That day has come. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
readergirl1028 wrote:
DorkyBookworm wrote:
]
myfriendisdobby wrote:

NEVER FEAR.

You know her?! I just found the video on Tumblr and saw she was putting them up!

I LOVE his scream and "Darren who? That's how he'd say it because he's British."

HE IS SO ADORABLE. And guess who he brought as his date? His mom. HIS MOM. HE'S SO PERFECT. I also love how he's just a fan and he's just a liiiittle bit older than them but he's such a fanboy as well. Smile

Well, not personally, but we're Darren Criss Street Team buddies, and Facebook friends. I've talked to her; she's super nice. Holly McHenry, yeah, we're super tight. (;
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
I was talking about Darren in school today, before Biology started. The girl who sits behind me jumped in. She's like "I'm SUCH an HP fan. Just a closet HP fan. I LOVE Darren Criss." I replied, "Yeah, he's getting really big now. I've only known about him for MAYBE six months, because I didn't find out about AVPM until then, but I'm really happy for him." She said to me, "Oh yeah, I've known about him for three years, he was in my FAVORITE musical EVER, A Very Potter Musical. I'm like his number one fan. Ever. I bet YOU can't say that." I was like... "Umm... well, that's true, but at least I'm not being pretentious. Darren wouldn't approve." It was so pathetic. xD So remember I said I wasn't angry yet but I would be when fangirls started to affect me? Yeah. That day has come. Hahaha.

Why must Biology follow me wherever I go? I'm attempting to study for my test tomorrow and still know nothing. He's not that great of a teacher. And he's been dubbed as Voldemort by some my class- as they have a frightening resemblance. Stupid triglyceride peptide bond fatty acid crap that's making my brain explode.

But I am here to take my mind off of that. And Darren's just that amazing. I can stop thinking about bio for the moment. My friend said he was on Access Hollywood. About him being the new guy on Glee. But she said they showed a snippet of AVPM. And she saw a commercial for this tubeless toilet paper that a kid in our history class did a current event on. But that last part was besides the point.

I'm sorry. I'm going hysterical at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:07 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:

Why must Biology follow me wherever I go? I'm attempting to study for my test tomorrow and still know nothing. He's not that great of a teacher. And he's been dubbed as Voldemort by some my class- as they have a frightening resemblance. Stupid triglyceride peptide bond fatty acid crap that's making my brain explode.

But I am here to take my mind off of that. And Darren's just that amazing. I can stop thinking about bio for the moment. My friend said he was on Access Hollywood. About him being the new guy on Glee. But she said they showed a snippet of AVPM. And she saw a commercial for this tubeless toilet paper that a kid in our history class did a current event on. But that last part was besides the point.

Biology has been following me, too! I've had trouble with it from the start. My teacher sucks too. I have a Bio test tomorrow, too! How weird would it be if we were in the same class?
...Wait. Nevermind. My teacher is female. I call her Umbridge. But I don't say that to most people because they're closet Potter fans, and they severely judge the over-obsessives like myself. How they dare to call themselves Potter fans, I'll never know. I know I'm not the only Potter fan in my school, it's just that the others don't want to be friends with me. I should have been a screaming fan outside the premiere. I should have. I could take the train to the city by myself (preferably with like ten other people and a bodyguard xD) if I wanted to, but NO, I had to stay home. Babysit my insane sister. Study. Blehhh. Haha sorry for my obnoxious-ness.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:14 am

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:

Biology has been following me, too! I've had trouble with it from the start. My teacher sucks too. I have a Bio test tomorrow, too! How weird would it be if we were in the same class?
...Wait. Nevermind. My teacher is female. I call her Umbridge. But I don't say that to most people because they're closet Potter fans, and they severely judge the over-obsessives like myself. How they dare to call themselves Potter fans, I'll never know. I know I'm not the only Potter fan in my school, it's just that the others don't want to be friends with me. I should have been a screaming fan outside the premiere. I should have. I could take the train to the city by myself (preferably with like ten other people and a bodyguard xD) if I wanted to, but NO, I had to stay home. Babysit my insane sister. Study. Blehhh. Haha sorry for my obnoxious-ness.

YOU ARE GOING TO THE PREMIERE FOR PART TWO NO MATTER WHAT, OKAY. I AM FORCING YOU TO.
Smile
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:08 am

since it's getting kinda long i'm just gonna post over here.

But I might be going to the London premiere of the second part with my cousin (she lives in England and I was born there). I would love to be one of the screaming fans outside the London premiere, and it's the week of my birthday, so it would pretty much make the best birthday ever!!!! XD

But as of now my mom is saying flights are too expensive for me to go, which I agree with, but hopefully if the place I applied to and was offered a job at calls me back and actually gives me hours(!!!!!!!!) I can save up enough to go and not take money out of my college money, and convince my mom to let me go... even though technically I'm in college and she can't really control me anyways >.<

If that doesn't work out, I'll probs just drive over to NY for the premiere there... and if I can't do that i'll cry Sad
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

1st of all, I think that'd be very creepy, but as far as I know, all HP fans in my class are outspoken about it. And yeah, my teacher's Voldemort, not Umbridge. So I honestly think I failed my test today. Along with the rest of the class. Voldemort wasn't even in school today! And this is the third (out of three) tests he's been gone for. Evil or Very Mad And the test included everything obscure that was in the chapter. That he didn't even teach us. I studied my brain out last night to the point where it exploded. I swear I had to scrape my brain off the walls. So right now I'm drowning my sorrows in flavorless tea and date-nut bread from Culinary.

How was your test? I hope it went better than mine! Very Happy

And you should definitely go to the premiere of Part 2! Especially since you're that close. I hadn't even thought of going, but we're about 2 hours away. Then again, Part 2 is in the summer......
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

That'd be totally awesome if you went to the London premiere, Dorky (if I may call you that xD)! Of course, you'd have to tell us all about it.

Myfriendisdobby - Haha thanks! If my parents disagree I'll have to resort to drastic measures (Apparating UNDERAGE *gasp*).

NTonksAuror - Yeah, it would be incredibly creepy. My test went all right. My teacher sounds pretty similar to yours. She tests us on all the stuff she didn't review in class, only the stuff that was mentioned maybe once in the entire unit. It's ridiculous. And I'm really excited for the premiere of Part 2, I'm definitely planning on going, whether my family likes it or not. Tehehe.

I'm really sorry about all my complaining, but that girl who sits behind me in Biology was criticizing me again, because I only heard of AVPM somewhat recently and about how she's such a hardcore HP fan (even though she judges people who go all-out), and how I'm one of the new fangirls who only likes Darren because of Glee. Like, WHAT? Really?! She hardly even knows me! And I thought the Gleeks would be the bothersome ones. I'm really sorry about my complaints, guys. I wouldn't blame you if you were really annoyed at me at this point. Hehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:46 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
That'd be totally awesome if you went to the London premiere, Dorky (if I may call you that xD)! Of course, you'd have to tell us all about it.

Myfriendisdobby - Haha thanks! If my parents disagree I'll have to resort to drastic measures (Apparating UNDERAGE *gasp*).

NTonksAuror - Yeah, it would be incredibly creepy. My test went all right. My teacher sounds pretty similar to yours. She tests us on all the stuff she didn't review in class, only the stuff that was mentioned maybe once in the entire unit. It's ridiculous. And I'm really excited for the premiere of Part 2, I'm definitely planning on going, whether my family likes it or not. Tehehe.

I'm really sorry about all my complaining, but that girl who sits behind me in Biology was criticizing me again, because I only heard of AVPM somewhat recently and about how she's such a hardcore HP fan (even though she judges people who go all-out), and how I'm one of the new fangirls who only likes Darren because of Glee. Like, WHAT? Really?! She hardly even knows me! And I thought the Gleeks would be the bothersome ones. I'm really sorry about my complaints, guys. I wouldn't blame you if you were really annoyed at me at this point. Hehe. Smile

Woah. I am really not liking that girl in your biology class. She sounds like such a butt-trumpet. So if you found out about AVPM 6 months ago (if I remember correctly), Darren had nothing to do with Glee then! Have you ever played robot unicorn attack? I'm playing right now because it's that mindless to be able to take my mind off everything. I kinda like it for that obnoxious reason.

And back to that girl, so if she's a hardcore fan, so why judge people who are expressing their love!? I do not understand her logic behind that. I'm so happy I don't have those kinds of fan. There's a few girls in my grade who like HP and aren't in my group of friends. I can deal with them, they know nothing about AVPM, and I'd rather keep it that way. They'd just ruin it for me.

My friend was interviewed about DH yesterday. I was jealous. I was stuck in band (which some sophomores wouldn't move over a seat so I had to sit in the middle Sad ) so.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NY DH premiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere Empty

Back to top Go down

NY DH premiere
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Movies-
Jump to: