Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NY DH premiere

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

NY DH premiere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:08 pm

NTonksAuror wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
That'd be totally awesome if you went to the London premiere, Dorky (if I may call you that xD)! Of course, you'd have to tell us all about it.

Myfriendisdobby - Haha thanks! If my parents disagree I'll have to resort to drastic measures (Apparating UNDERAGE *gasp*).

NTonksAuror - Yeah, it would be incredibly creepy. My test went all right. My teacher sounds pretty similar to yours. She tests us on all the stuff she didn't review in class, only the stuff that was mentioned maybe once in the entire unit. It's ridiculous. And I'm really excited for the premiere of Part 2, I'm definitely planning on going, whether my family likes it or not. Tehehe.

I'm really sorry about all my complaining, but that girl who sits behind me in Biology was criticizing me again, because I only heard of AVPM somewhat recently and about how she's such a hardcore HP fan (even though she judges people who go all-out), and how I'm one of the new fangirls who only likes Darren because of Glee. Like, WHAT? Really?! She hardly even knows me! And I thought the Gleeks would be the bothersome ones. I'm really sorry about my complaints, guys. I wouldn't blame you if you were really annoyed at me at this point. Hehe. Smile

Woah. I am really not liking that girl in your biology class. She sounds like such a butt-trumpet. So if you found out about AVPM 6 months ago (if I remember correctly), Darren had nothing to do with Glee then! Have you ever played robot unicorn attack? I'm playing right now because it's that mindless to be able to take my mind off everything. I kinda like it for that obnoxious reason.

And back to that girl, so if she's a hardcore fan, so why judge people who are expressing their love!? I do not understand her logic behind that. I'm so happy I don't have those kinds of fan. There's a few girls in my grade who like HP and aren't in my group of friends. I can deal with them, they know nothing about AVPM, and I'd rather keep it that way. They'd just ruin it for me.

My friend was interviewed about DH yesterday. I was jealous. I was stuck in band (which some sophomores wouldn't move over a seat so I had to sit in the middle Sad ) so.... yeah.

Thanks for agreeing with me! And yes, it was approximately six months ago. I can't remember if it was April, or May, or could have even been as late as June for all I know (probably later, more like May or possibly early June, as I think I might have said in a different conversation on this site, but I can't remember specifically xD). Usually I say I've known of it for four months because it might as well be true, but I got defensive against this girl and went with the bigger number in my argument xD. And it stinks that your friend got interviewed about it and you didn't! Does she come on this site at all? Or AW at least? And when I discovered the other AVPM fans in my school at first I was excited, but everyone is trying to say that they discovered it first and have loved it longest. I may not have been there from the very beginning but at least I'm not trying to pretend that I was.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

NY DH premiere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY DH premiere   NY DH premiere - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
NTonksAuror wrote:

Woah. I am really not liking that girl in your biology class. She sounds like such a butt-trumpet. So if you found out about AVPM 6 months ago (if I remember correctly), Darren had nothing to do with Glee then! Have you ever played robot unicorn attack? I'm playing right now because it's that mindless to be able to take my mind off everything. I kinda like it for that obnoxious reason.

And back to that girl, so if she's a hardcore fan, so why judge people who are expressing their love!? I do not understand her logic behind that. I'm so happy I don't have those kinds of fan. There's a few girls in my grade who like HP and aren't in my group of friends. I can deal with them, they know nothing about AVPM, and I'd rather keep it that way. They'd just ruin it for me.

My friend was interviewed about DH yesterday. I was jealous. I was stuck in band (which some sophomores wouldn't move over a seat so I had to sit in the middle Sad ) so.... yeah.

[/quote]
MyMischiefManaged wrote:
Thanks for agreeing with me! And yes, it was approximately six months ago. I can't remember if it was April, or May, or could have even been as late as June for all I know (probably later, more like May or possibly early June, as I think I might have said in a different conversation on this site, but I can't remember specifically xD). Usually I say I've known of it for four months because it might as well be true, but I got defensive against this girl and went with the bigger number in my argument xD. And it stinks that your friend got interviewed about it and you didn't! Does she come on this site at all? Or AW at least? And when I discovered the other AVPM fans in my school at first I was excited, but everyone is trying to say that they discovered it first and have loved it longest. I may not have been there from the very beginning but at least I'm not trying to pretend that I was.

Four, six, who cares. Same thing. Haha. And definitely use your best against this girl. Does it really matter how long you've known about it? You really can't control that. And she's an AVPM too, and you are. And obviously you didn't learn about it from Googling Darren Criss who was on Glee. Some people. Does she know of AW? Please say no! And no, my friend doesn't come on AW. I've showed it to her, but apparently it doesn't work on her computer. But now that she got a new one, after the other with Windows -3 broke to the point of no return, it might work. Haven't asked about it. But if I'm being completely honest, I'd rather her not. It's like my thing. Smile (And right now she's pissed at me because we have the same current event for history. We only found out of this because I texted her saying that it mentioned the University of Michigan. Starkid reference in everything.) She's a bigger AVPM fan than HP anyway.

From the AVPM fans I know at my school, numbers lying in the single digits as far as I know, aren't really like the ones as it seems there is at your school. (Woah, not going to show my English teacher that last sentence and I'm too lazy to change it) I know of a pretty awesome senior who's seen it. And a friend had her younger sister (who's in 7th grade) share it with all of her friends. I mean, I guess it's kind of hard for people with a common interest to hate on each other with a school my size. I have about 55 kids in my entire grade. But that really sucks that they're all like "I've seen it first! I'm the bigger fan!". You should all be united by the love of AVPM, not separated by it! That is not Starkid attitude!
Back to top Go down

NY DH premiere
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Average Wizard Forum :: Movies-
Jump to: