Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Average Wizards at Premieres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Average Wizards at Premieres Empty
PostSubject: Average Wizards at Premieres   Average Wizards at Premieres EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Okay, bad title, but I'm feeling particularly uncreative at the moment. So I remember there being lots of discussion for "Average Wizard Identification" for part 1, but if I remember correctly, not much came out of it. Yeah, we only have a few days, but I was thinking maybe we could come up with something. I commented on a story on AW about it with a link to this forum (so hopefully more AWs will join, but that hasn't exactly worked out that great in the past). Anyway, any ideas? I remember there were some about pins and bracelets.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Average Wizards at Premieres   Average Wizards at Premieres EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:44 pm

I liked the ideas that we had last year. I don't think enough people will hear about this to make it work, although it'll be incredibly epic if one of us meets another AW because of it, just out of chance (you never know. I usually don't talk to random people in public, but I did once in the WWoHP, to compliment a girl on her Hogwarts uniform, and it sparked a conversation and we found out that she lived in the town next to mine! It's a small world, guys, so you never know XD)
I... honestly have nothing new to suggest. So this post was sort of random. Anywho. Bracelets, pins, anything with "AW" on it would probably be cool.

I know that I'm going to my town's midnight premiere as a Gryffindor, just because it was super easy. I have a Gryffindor robe from when I was, like, seven or eight, and all I had to do was buy a cheap red tie and paint gold stripes on it. So I could probably stick an "AW" somewhere on there.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Average Wizards at Premieres   Average Wizards at Premieres EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

That sounds good! I guess I'll mention it on AW about just having "AW" somewhere. Last year we had months of preparation.... and now.... a few days.

And yes, the world is a very small place. In Montreal last summer (we were at Lake Champlain and decided to visit Canada for a day) and we met this guy who knew the town my mom and her family (her sisters were with us) grew up in and this German place or whatever that they went to. >.<
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Average Wizards at Premieres   Average Wizards at Premieres EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah, haha, the pressure is on!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Average Wizards at Premieres   Average Wizards at Premieres EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 am

Definitely..... It's a shame we didn't have more time for this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Wizards at Premieres   Average Wizards at Premieres Empty

Back to top Go down

Average Wizards at Premieres
Page 1 of 1