Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outfits/costumes!

Go down 
+2
EmotionalTeaspoon
DorkyBookworm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Ok well I just got back from the mall where I bought most of the clothes that I'm gonna be wearing for the midnight premiere of DH Very Happy All I'm waiting for is my Slytherin tie in the mail, and I need to go buy some shoes because I left them at home instead of bringing them to college >.<

So obviously I am going as a Slytherin, who/what is everyone else going as?

(btw I might put up a picture of the full outfit when I have it all...)
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm going as Harry Potter, I have a black wig, and my mom got me the kids' Harry Potter costume, so I have the glasses. I have a cloak, and everything, but sadly, I don't have a tie. My parents won't let me order one online, -.- so I'll have to improvise. I also think i;d be cool if everyone showed what they have for there costumes. Smile
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Well, I think a lot of people wrote what they're going as in the costumes thread in Other.

But I'm just going as a Slytherin, too. Whoo! House pride!
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Sadly, I'm not allowed to go to the midnight premiere for Part 1 as it's a "school night", and according to my mother, school wins over Harry Potter. Which, I suppose, is agreeable. But I am definitely going to the premiere of Part 2. It's in the summer, so there's no way she can not allow me to go.

But I'm going to see Part 1 right after school on Friday, skipping Homecoming to do so. Because siriusly, Harry at least has priority over a dance. So I have about twenty people out to get me for not going to Homecoming. Their excuse it that "It's freshman year! Everyone goes!" As if that'll make me miss this. I'm planning on wearing a shirt I made last spring. It says "Muggle Born" on the front and "And Proud" on the back with a bunch of quotes, drawings, etc. It's totally awesome, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:49 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
Here's the two other costume threads:

http://averagewizard.heavenforum.org/all-other-things-harry-potter-or-otherwise-f9/halloween-costumes-t78.htm http://averagewizard.heavenforum.org/all-other-things-harry-potter-or-otherwise-f9/costumes-t42.htm

>.< my bad. My brain kind of turns off on the weekends, so even though I looked to see if there was another thread about it I totally didn't see those two and completely forgot about them.

Pshh some moderator I am XP
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Well, like I said in the other one, I'm not going to the midnight premiere but I am definitely going right after class. And on that day, I'm wearing my Deathly Hallows t-shirt (which I still have to buy) from Hot Topic. I'm just waiting until they put more up but for now, I think I'm going to buy the one with Ron on it. OH OH OH and I'm so bringing my wand with me too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
Well, like I said in the other one, I'm not going to the midnight premiere but I am definitely going right after class. And on that day, I'm wearing my Deathly Hallows t-shirt (which I still have to buy) from Hot Topic. I'm just waiting until they put more up but for now, I think I'm going to buy the one with Ron on it. OH OH OH and I'm so bringing my wand with me too! Very Happy

I just bought the white one with Harry's face on it! I LOVE IT TO DEATH!
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:59 pm

readergirl1028 wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:

AHHH, jealous! XD I like the white ones better than the black ones but they don't have many white ones. I want the one that has the trio on it but it's a black shirt though. I wonder if they're going to have one with Fred and George because I would SO buy that. I ALSO REALLY WANT ONE WITH SNAPE THAT SAYS "THE BRAVEST MAN I EVER KNEW". But that will probably be for part 2. I WANT A SNAPE SHIRT SO BAD! I made a shirt with Snape with transparency paper but now it's fading:(
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:34 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
readergirl1028 wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:

AHHH, jealous! XD I like the white ones better than the black ones but they don't have many white ones. I want the one that has the trio on it but it's a black shirt though. I wonder if they're going to have one with Fred and George because I would SO buy that. I ALSO REALLY WANT ONE WITH SNAPE THAT SAYS "THE BRAVEST MAN I EVER KNEW". But that will probably be for part 2. I WANT A SNAPE SHIRT SO BAD! I made a shirt with Snape with transparency paper but now it's fading:(

Oh, you mean like this one: http://skreened.com/dorkybookworm/bravest-man-i-ever-knew?direction=asc&field=order&query=&start=0&count=20

yay snape shirts Smile
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:
readergirl1028 wrote:
myfriendisdobby wrote:

Oh, you mean like this one: http://skreened.com/dorkybookworm/bravest-man-i-ever-knew?direction=asc&field=order&query=&start=0&count=20

yay snape shirts Smile

YES!!! LIKE THAT ONE!! IT'S PERFECT! THANK YOU:DDD
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:14 pm

.....I am absolutely horrified. I just got news that my mother doesn't want me to attend the midnight premiere. My worst subject is bio (I'm pretty sure my teacher did her math wrong... my mom, dad and I all averaged out my grades and all came up with a 95 average based on what I have so far, but my teacher says its an 89), and I counted out my schedule days to find out that I have a bio lab on that Friday and my mom wants me to be well-rested for it (because she knows that my lab partner flirts with the boy on the other side of us the whole time, making me do all the work... Neutral ) So... my little sister is allowed to go, but I can't. That's messed up, yo. Maybe if I magically pull up my average I'll be able to go (it's been 89 for the past three weeks, and I've gotten all 100s in the past three weeks. Why hasn't my average changed??? Crying or Very sad ). However, my mom IS allowing me to have a small party for it the following night. Which is fortunate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 pm

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
.....I am absolutely horrified. I just got news that my mother doesn't want me to attend the midnight premiere. My worst subject is bio (I'm pretty sure my teacher did her math wrong... my mom, dad and I all averaged out my grades and all came up with a 95 average based on what I have so far, but my teacher says its an 89), and I counted out my schedule days to find out that I have a bio lab on that Friday and my mom wants me to be well-rested for it (because she knows that my lab partner flirts with the boy on the other side of us the whole time, making me do all the work... Neutral ) So... my little sister is allowed to go, but I can't. That's messed up, yo. Maybe if I magically pull up my average I'll be able to go (it's been 89 for the past three weeks, and I've gotten all 100s in the past three weeks. Why hasn't my average changed??? Crying or Very sad ). However, my mom IS allowing me to have a small party for it the following night. Which is fortunate. Very Happy

:O That's horrible! You should tell her that is one of the last two Harry Potter movies that you will EVER be able to see the midnight premiere of. But yes, try to pull up your average, maybe ask your teacher why it hasn't changed? But then again, the lab IS important/: If anything, just go after school and in the summer when it will be the last one ever, then you might definitely go the midnight premiere of that one? Smile
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:51 pm

myfriendisdobby wrote:
MyMischiefManaged wrote:

:O That's horrible! You should tell her that is one of the last two Harry Potter movies that you will EVER be able to see the midnight premiere of. But yes, try to pull up your average, maybe ask your teacher why it hasn't changed? But then again, the lab IS important/: If anything, just go after school and in the summer when it will be the last one ever, then you might definitely go the midnight premiere of that one? Smile

Yeah, I should definitely be able to go to the midnight premiere of Part 2. I'm just ticked off that I've worked my tail off in bio and she's put my grades in, but hasn't changed my average (my family gets all up in knots over grades... we like to fancy ourselves a studious bunch Laughing ) I'm hoping I can change my mom's mind. My dad agrees with me this time because he looked at my textbook and said it was harder to understand than the ones he had in college. Haha. Whoops, sorry, I didn't mean to go off on a tangent like that. Sorry! Anyway, to say something that's actually relevent to the original post, I want to go to the premiere in full Hogwarts uniform. And while we're talking about outfits, my English teacher has unknowingly worn a Hogwarts uniform (minus the cloak) to school (black pants, gray sweater, white collared shirt, and a tie that has yellow and black stripes on it [I think he's a hufflepuff])
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:41 pm

EEEP!!!!! I finally got my slytherin tie!!!!! I was supposed to get it last thursday, but because of stupid college mail sorting systems I only got it today Sad But at least I finally have it! I'll probably put up my whole outfit for the DH part 1 release up soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outfits/costumes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfits/costumes!   Outfits/costumes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfits/costumes!
Page 1 of 1