Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathly Hallows Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Deathly Hallows Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Sooooo almost 1 month until it comes out:::

WHO'S EXCITED?!?! lol
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:07 pm

I'M EXCITED! XD
I need to start getting my Hogwarts uniform together. I never actually finished one for Part 1 (at least not really... I tried though. It was a fail XD), but I'm excited to go in a huge group of costume-clad dorks like me! XD
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

I got a Ravenclaw uniform for Christmas this year. But my friends are making me split it. I GET THE CLOACK THOUGH! Sooo excited. And I'm sorta *coughcoughhappycoughcough* sad that one friend is going to be in Europe with People to People for the release.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Nice!
You've got a friend involved in People to People? Dude, you don't even know how many invitations I've gotten for that thing (and other related programs) and never went (halfway due to a minor disability, but that's a different stop -_____-).
But, I digress.
ANYWAY.
*cough* Yep.
Wait, why is your friend making you split the uniform?
My friend wouldn't split her Slytherin uniform with me.
But then again she was going as Draco Malfoy.
Blonde wig and all.
IT WAS AWESOME.
So you got a legitimate Ravenclaw tie? That's pretty sweet! I'd buy a tie but I still don't know what my house of preference is. I used to be obsessed with Slytherin (pretty much my whole childhood actually XD) but then I realized there were no good characters in Slytherin that were good WHILE they were in Slytherin. (At least people like Snape and Regulus Black changed eventually, lol).
LONG POST IS LONG.
I apologize for that XD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 pm

lol, yea I'm going in my Slytherin Uniform ^-^ haha, I'd like to see my friends try to make me split it. And for some reason the fact that there are no good characters in slytherin while they're in slytherin kinda doesn't bother me Wink maybe I'm just messed up like that ^-^
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm

SLYTHERIN FTW!
I think it's cause when I was little I had a crush on Draco Malfoy, and I just liked the bad side of everything. Which isn't to say that I don't do that nowwwww Wink
Messed up people FTW! *high-fives*
I generally choose between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. But really, who wants to be a Hufflepuff? XD Just kidding o'course, I love Hufflepuffs! I FIND them to be wonderful people! Razz
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

I got a letter for People to People, my dad gave me a lecture about how dangerous the world was, and that was that. *siiiigh* So maybe I'll rethink the "splitting" thing. *evil laugh*

I had a crush on Draco too when I was little. After my little Harry phase when I wrote him a letter telling him how much I think we should get married someday. Little me was cute. Big me is a Ravenclaw-Slytherin-Hufflepuff. Sorta Gryffindor. But mainly Ravenclaw. Smile
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah, you keep your uniform, NTonksAuror! Embrace your inner Slytherin! XD
Meh, People to People. I sorta wanted to go to the one this summer, but I didn't go. Long story XD

I think most little girls had a crush on Draco at one point or another. I remember being like seven years old and finding a Draco action figure at the massive Toys R Us at Times Square, NYC. XD I still have it too :3
I WROTE LETTERS TO HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS TOO. OMG. XD I remember writing to Dumbledore and asking if I could be accepted early because my muggle school stank. Razz

Little me was a loser. Big me is... still a loser XD But it's good because I got all my friends into the nerd fandoms at an early age. We were reading Harry Potter and watching Pokemon together on a daily basis.
Haha, I even remember when it was UNCOOL to like Harry Potter. It went up and down at my school. What about you guys?

(WOW I RAMBLED. I'm so sorry. I didn't really talk today... I guess I'm getting it all out now XD I apologize, if I made no sense at any point in this post, please disregard it entirely XD)
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Okay, wait... I'm confused. What's People to People? xP

And pshhhh I STILL have a crush on Draco ^-^ lmao.

And yea, I remember a time when HP was uncool. I actually remember this one girl like yelling at me because I was excited about one of the new books coming out and she was sick of hearing about it, and now according to her facebook she is a giant fan. pff *posers* lol
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Haha, yeah. I kinda kept HP to myself for a while, then learned that my friend was a fan. But still kept it to myself. I had to skip going to the book release of DH when I was 11 for her birthday party though. I mean, I was 11, she only invited me, I got her a Webkinz. What else was I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
Okay, wait... I'm confused. What's People to People? xP

And pshhhh I STILL have a crush on Draco ^-^ lmao.

And yea, I remember a time when HP was uncool. I actually remember this one girl like yelling at me because I was excited about one of the new books coming out and she was sick of hearing about it, and now according to her facebook she is a giant fan. pff *posers* lol
People to People is like a youth leadership program that sends kids all over the world on these little trips. Smile
Ahhhh Draco Razz I like it more when he's one of those confused bad guys, rather than just being an arse like in the earlier ones.
Lol I know girls like that! I also know girls that deny that they ever liked Twilight. In sixth grade I was physically slapped across the face because I said I didn't like it. The sad part is that I'm not even kidding, that really did happen. XD

NTonksAuror wrote:
Haha, yeah. I kinda kept HP to myself for a while, then learned that my friend was a fan. But still kept it to myself. I had to skip going to the book release of DH when I was 11 for her birthday party though. I mean, I was 11, she only invited me, I got her a Webkinz. What else was I supposed to do?
I missed the release, too. I'm not even sure what I was doing at the time. I remember that my dad said I had to read it before I bought it because it was so pricey, so my sister and I were first on the library's list for when the local library got a copy Smile
I feel like a failure as a Potterhead now that I say it like that XD
Oddly enough I didn't really keep HP to myself like I've done with most of my obsessions (LOL), everyone in my elementary school and middle school knew that I liked it, but now all these girls that used to say it was lame are suddenly really into it. Y'know, going to the WWoHP, bringing back wands and scarves and knickknacks and flaunting them. I've got nothing against it, in fact I'm glad that HP has a few more fan girls! But it does get to me a bit when I try to start a convo with them, they ask who my favorite character is, I say "Stan Shunpike" or "Regulus Black" and they say "Who??" XDD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm

yeaaa people who say they are giant fans but don't know like half the characters annoy me >.>

but I was at the DH release ^-^ then I stayed up the entire next day reading it of course Very Happy

also, I know what you mean about the people who deny they ever liked twilight, as much as I hate to admit it, I did go through a phase where I actually liked the books, but thankfully I came to my senses when I reread the books and realized she can't write xP lol. But at least I admit it.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I WISH I had gone to the DH release now that I think about it. My parents were really, really uptight about bedtimes and homework back then (since I would have been ten or eleven back in '07), so.... I guess it's not entirely my fault? Haha I dunno. I know you all aren't gonna shun me because I missed a release XD

I read the first two in the series and felt no desire to go on. I truly admire the fact that you at least admit that you liked it! I wish more people would do that, lying is no fun. XD I did like some of the characters though, even though the plot and main protaganists annoyed me. I think there are lovable characters in any fandom, even Twilight. I sort of liked James XD I have a thing for villains, I guess. Razz And I liked Jasper when he almost killed Bella in the second one (and it's not just because he almost killed Bella, I think I'm just really fond of the concept of complete lack of self-control, endangering all of those around you. I suppose it's comparable to HP's version of a werewolf? I hate to compare the two series, but it's the best comparison I got.)
I dunno why I even started a convo about this. It's a Harry Potter site, not a Twilight site! My bad, guys. XD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 am

lmao, no worries ^-^

BACK TO HP! Very Happy

But yea I remember I was pretty young when the last one came out, so I literally got the book and was told to go to sleep less than an hour later because i "looked tired" hahahahaha, guess who didn't go to sleep when they told her too! Wink
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Haha, very nice! I sort of put off reading Deathly Hallows, to be honest. I was sad that it was ending, so reading it was an anxiety thing XD. I read the first few chapters as soon as I got my hands on it and then put it down for a while, and then a family friend ruined the ending for me, lol. He described it all wrong though, so it's all good Razz But then I got over it and realized that HP will never end, and kids will still be loving it 50 years from now, and I read it. And cried. A lot. Razz
But, yeah. I can't wait for the movie to come out. It really isn't the end, not to me anyway. There'll always be something more to find out about Harry Potter, a detail that may have been missed, etc. Not to mention JKR is allegedly writing a complete Harry Potter Encyclopedia! I can't wait to find out all about that, all the secrets of Horcrux making and so much more!
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:31 pm

oh god! I know right! I was so excited when I heard about the possibility of an encyclopedia! She just needs to hurry up and make it!!!!!! I will be completely ecstatic when/if it is finally released!
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Hello! I've retured. I spent the whole weekend preparing for finals and not having time for the internet. I promise, the zoos me and my friends went to today were so we could film a spanish project. BUT THERE WAS A WHITE PEACOCK AND I HAD A LITTLE MINI HP FREAK OUT SESSION. Heh.

I remember reading DH though, and even HBP. I got home, ran inside, grabbed the book, and literally did not put it down for 11 hours. I cried at the end.

Hopefully JKR will write that encyclopedia. I'm sure it'll be tedious to make though, collecting all the notes and compiling them together in a logical order, trying to make sure all the minute details are there, etc. But when/if it comes out, I'm sure it'll be great. A wonderful, worthy way of using money.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh, finals. I have my Latin final tomorrow, and it's my worst subject. I spent almost all weekend studying. And what wasn't spent studying was put into making Harry Potter crafts and whatnot, ahahaha.
But, yeah, I want that encyclopedia. XD
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Okay sorry for the change of subject, but back to HP! xP

Well I should be buying tickets to the midnight premiere within the next couple of days for me and my friends (I'm heartbroken that I haven't gotten them already)

BUT!!!! I just watched the DH trailer, and holy chiz! I started shaking, got tears in my eyes, and yelled "what the hell is that?!?!".
In case you can't tell I'm kind of excited for the movie xD
But that clip of Tonks!!!!!! That absolutely KILLED me! </3
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:20 pm

DorkyBookworm wrote:
Okay sorry for the change of subject, but back to HP! xP

Well I should be buying tickets to the midnight premiere within the next couple of days for me and my friends (I'm heartbroken that I haven't gotten them already)

BUT!!!! I just watched the DH trailer, and holy chiz! I started shaking, got tears in my eyes, and yelled "what the hell is that?!?!".
In case you can't tell I'm kind of excited for the movie xD
But that clip of Tonks!!!!!! That absolutely KILLED me! </3

The new one that came out last night? It was amazing! But I think it gave too much away, especially with showing Lily and Sirius.... but whatever, too late now. My friend who's reading OoTP is like "Oh emmm geeee... do they like come back as like ghosts!!!1!!111!!!" Okay, she was much more mature about it..... but I'm mad that she knows that now too.

I keep telling my mom to let me get tickets already, but she keeps saying "It's a whole month away, are you crazy?!" Well, they are on sale this early for a reason, and quite honestly, I don't want to not be able to go because she doesn't feel like getting tickets..... Ah well. I'll try to convince her tonight.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 pm

The movie theaters around me don't even offer tickets for pre-order until the day before XD. I guess they figure that they won't sell out because they're too darn unpopular? I remember hearing that when Order of the Phoenix came out in theaters there was a line stretching around the building for the midnight premiere (I didn't get to go to that though D:). Then Half-Blood Prince came to theaters and like, nobody showed up for any of the showings. And only a few more people came for HPDHp1. So there's no telling what will happen this time. XD
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Wow. I've never heard that before. Maybe.... I dunno....

I did get my tickets though! It's going to be me, my friend, and my mom. One other friend is in Europe, the other is across the country. The Across The Country one apparently didn't know until a few days ago. *sigh* Anyway, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, that did require that unnecessary amount of exclamation points.
Back to top Go down
MyMischiefManaged

MyMischiefManaged

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Wait, sorry to ask an unintelligent question, but you've never heard what? *stupidquestionIknowI'msorry*

Why is it that all the movie theaters except for the ones in my county sell tickets early??????? And I suppose I sort of took a page out of your book by adding an unnecessary amount of punctuation at the end of that sentence, haha.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am

MyMischiefManaged wrote:
Wait, sorry to ask an unintelligent question, but you've never heard what? *stupidquestionIknowI'msorry*

Why is it that all the movie theaters except for the ones in my county sell tickets early??????? And I suppose I sort of took a page out of your book by adding an unnecessary amount of punctuation at the end of that sentence, haha.

I was referring to the fluctuating attendance for the premieres, and the not selling tickets early either. It wasn't a stupid question!

But my mom was e-mailing my friends' mom yesterday and they're going to the same theater as us and well... they decided they were going to dress up. >.< I tried explaining it to her that there's a difference between a 15 year old and a 50 year old dressing up for a midnight premiere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Hallows Part 2   Deathly Hallows Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathly Hallows Part 2
Page 1 of 1