Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?

Go down 
+3
NTonksAuror
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar
EmotionalTeaspoon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 pm

What is you favorite moment(s) in Deathly Hallows? There are so many...
Back to top Go down
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:02 am

I love when Neville destroys Nagini! So awesome! I also love it when Mrs. Weasley kills Bellatrix. The part where George says he feels "holy" because he's lost his ear cracks me up. And I love the part where Harry is looking though all of Snape's memories after Snape dies, even if it makes me cry every time. (and even thought I am not the worlds biggest Snape fan). And I know a lot of people hate it, but I loved the epilogue.
Back to top Go down
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 am

Okay, so my favorite parts are probably towards the end, when Harry's watching Snape's memories and when he's walking to his death. They're incredibly sad parts of the book, but there's so much power emotion wrapped up between the pages and intertwined with every word. There's really not any other book that I can say that about.

DH has everything hidden inside of it. As I wrote in an essay this year, "The seven book series explored friendship, love, death, coming of age and the timeless battle between good and evil." and ". . . it is full of happiness and sadness, life and death, good and evil. It touches each of these extremes and explores all of the shades of gray between." How I described the whole series could just be shown in DH. Sorry, it's my fav HP book, and I just had to praise it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
person

PostSubject: favorite part   Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 pm

i think my favorite part would have to be when ron says: "We're forgetting someone!" and then he suggests that they tell the house elves to get out. The fangs drop and then Hermione FINALLY[b][i][u] kisses him!
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 pm

I completely MELTED while reading Ron/Hermione's kiss. Smile I giggled like a fangirl :O

One of my favorite moments, besides that, was when Ron destroys the locket, I feel bad for him, when all his insecurities are bought up. Sad although, you do know his true feeling, when you see the Locket come to life...
I really hope they do that justice in the movie.
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Snape's memories, Harry walking to his death, the end before the epilogue, Snape's death, the final battle before Harry leaves to die.
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
Ravenclaw@heart

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 am

I like when Molly Weasley cusses. If they leave that out of the movie I don't know what I'll do...
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

PostSubject: !   Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 pm

How did I not see this topic before?! o.O Anyways, I love in the beginning when Hermione is talking about the Horcruxes and everything she went through with her parents to help Harry. She's such an amazing friend. I also love when Harry goes to Godric's Hollow and sees his parent's tombstones, the statue and his house where people wrote messages to him. And then when Ron saves Harry from the lake and destroys the Horcrux and how he comes back. I love Ron! Very Happy And of course the silver doe. Then of course when we find out about the Deathly Hallows, how Dobby came to the rescue (R.I.P.), when the trio breaks into Gringotts, when we find out how Neville's been sticking it to the man (xD). When we find out about the diadem, RON AND HERMIONE'S FIRST KISS FINALLY<3, Snape's memory (that whole chapter is one of my favorites out of all the books), when Harry admits that he's about todie and James, Lily, Sirius and Lupin are there with him. Then of course when Neville kills Nagini (HECK YEAH!), when Molly kills Bellatrix and of course her famous line, when Harry defeats Voldemort once and for all and Peeves finally singing a song that isn't making fun of Hogwarts students. Smile

And this part isn't a favorite but I just wanted to say it.. so when they're in Malfoy Manor and Harry and Ron are in the cellar but Hermione's still up with them. Bellatrix keeps hurting her and Hermione refuses to say anything -- imagine how Ron feels!! :'(

Wow, I basically just included stuff from the whole book. Well, it's an amazing book! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
foreshadowing7815

foreshadowing7815

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm

This is a tough one.... My absolute favorite two parts are when Harry is walking to his death, and the last battle with Voldemort. My favorite two paragraphs EVER are:

Slowly, very slowly, he sat up, and as he did so he felt more alive and more aware of his own living body than ever before. Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart? It would all be gone... or at least, he would be gone from it. His breath came slow and deep, and his mouth and throat were completely dry, but so were his eyes

The bang was like a cannon blast, and the golden flames that erupted between them, at the dead center of the circle they had been treading, marked the point where the spells collided. Harry saw Voldemort's green jet meet his own spell, saw the Elder Wand fly high, dark against the sunrise, spinning across the enchanted ceiling like the head of Nagini, spinning through the air toward the master it would not kill, who had come to take full possession of it at last. And Harry, with the unerring skill of the Seeker, caught the wand in his free hand as Voldemort fell backward, arms splayed, the slit pupils of the scarlet eyes rolling upward. Tom Riddle hit the floor with a mundane finality, his body feeble and shrunken, the white hands empty, the snakelike face vacant and unknowing. Voldemort was dead, killed by his own rebounding curse, and Harry stood with two wands in his hand, staring down at his enemy's shell.

I felt the need to quote the entire thing, yes. Smile I agree with everyone on the other parts too. I smiled to myself when Ron and Hermione kissed, my jaw dropped and I laughed aloud when Molly defeated Bellatrix, and I welled up with tears when Snape died. But I must say that these were just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?    Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Deathly Hallows Moment(s) ?
Page 1 of 1