Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here all Average Wizards can talk about the HP books, movies, events, theme park, parodies, etc. However, no posting stories that did not get onto Average Wizard.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Character

Go down 
+4
tenderlumpling
NTonksAuror
readergirl1028
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Ok, who's your favorite character from the books/movies? It's hard for me to narrow it down, but my favorites (in order) are: Luna, Neville, Lupin, George, Fred, Tonks, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid. (Sorry that I put down so many, it's hard to say just one character because so many of them are totally awesome!)

Last edited by TotallyAwesomeRumbleroar on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
readergirl1028

readergirl1028

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:16 pm

For me, it's Hermione, Snape, Fred, George, Luna, Harry. (In order.)
Back to top Go down
http://freshairandgeniuses.tumblr.com
NTonksAuror

NTonksAuror

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Hmm.... my three favorite characters are (not in order):

Tonks, Luna, Hermione. And then Harry, Ron, the rest of the Weasleys, Lupin, Sirius, Draco (thanks to AVPM/S), etc.......
Back to top Go down
?LunaLuv

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:35 pm

I love all of them! So much! Although if I had to choose I'd say Luna, Dobby, Tonks, Fred, and George. And obviously Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, all the Weasleys, Lupin, Sirius, Dumbledore... you know what? Forget the favouritism I love all of them! Even Kreacher! (I warm up to Kreacher in DH after Harry presents him the locket)

You even have to at least thank Tom Riddle too because without him there would be no story.
Back to top Go down
tenderlumpling

tenderlumpling

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:53 pm

*coughs* *points to avvie* Besides him, Hermione, Fred and George, Lupin (until DH, at least; I really hope the movie keeps out that godawful emo breakdown of his! Shame on you, Remus!), Harry, and Dumbledore.
Back to top Go down
myfriendisdobby

myfriendisdobby

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:04 pm

I've been trying to avoid this topic but I just can't do it! D: I hate picking favorites because I have so many. Okay well, here it goes: Fred and George, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Hagrid, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, Draco, Dobby, Dumbledore, Luna and I'm pretty sure I still have more. Oh, how I love you all! And in a way, I do like Voldemort too. I remember in middle school, I was so fascinated by his character and how the wizarding world feared him. And then when HBP came out, I loved how we learned so much more about him. He's such an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
KatiePotter1995

KatiePotter1995

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 am

Fred and George!!!!!
And Harry, because he is still human. There is a Hermione in all of us. Ron, because he is the best friend ever. Luna, because I wish I could be like her... Dumbledore, since he has the most awesome quotes. Voldemort, 'cause being evil is cool, and black is the new pink!
Back to top Go down
EmotionalTeaspoon

EmotionalTeaspoon

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 pm

My favorite character by-far is definitly Hermione. Ever since I started the series at 10, I just really liked her character. Sure, Harry is cool, are also the hero, and Ron is funny, but immature, which always bugged me.

I loved how Hermione is a strong female character in the book (like many others) although, I can't really relate to her acidemic persona, I do have hair troubles (although, I've always wanted curly hair) and had trouble making friends when starting school.

No matter how annoying Hermione gets, she'll always be my favorite :-)
Back to top Go down
DorkyBookworm
Admin
DorkyBookworm

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Ok I loved Fred the most, I was so pissed when he died!!!!!!!! I love Luna too, she's just so amazing. Then of course we all have to love Hermione and Harry just because it's them, and I still sorta love Ron but honestly I think he is kind of useless and he pisses me off at times with his emotional shit.

Dumbledore was amazing, and so was Sirius!!!!!! (Of course I love all the people that died :'(

Then of course I have to love Draco, even more so since AVPM, but I have always loved Draco. (What can I say I like the bad boys, it's a problem >.< )
Back to top Go down
http://averagewizard.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character
Page 1 of 1